Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho (54076 Views)

Suarez: I Came To Barca To Score Goals, Not Assist Messi / 'I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals' - Mourinho / Samuel Okwaraji - Things You Never Knew About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Timijo(m): 12:22am On Jan 06, 2014
uzeba: if u want mikel to win the africa footballer of the year like this comment!!
How much will the likes give to you?

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by chi4ik(m): 12:23am On Jan 06, 2014
joнnιнo: wow see fool. What you sayinq so is mor who made his career like that abi please qo fine better thing do.
bro why ar U insulting me by calling me fool? I have right of my own opinion just like others. I WON,T REPLY U WITH THE INSULT U GAVE ME.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Aubrey1(m): 12:25am On Jan 06, 2014
Anybody wey talk or write say Mikel no deserve African Best Player.....make thunder kill ham..

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by oliy24(m): 12:25am On Jan 06, 2014
andyanders: CAF should name Mikel the best African footballer of the yr.

I like the way u talk am. Caf you name him. But we both honestly knows he doesn't worth it.
I am chelsea and mikel fan. But I won't judge with sentiment. Yaya toure na yin worth am. We go only hope for mikel
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by naijanoni(m): 12:46am On Jan 06, 2014
oliy24:

Good one jare. But Bernitez didn't use him. Maybe you wanted to say Robert Di matio.(RDM constant player mata,mikel and ramires)
Benitez used him oooh,
But rotatingly.
Mikel-Ramires was chelsea's 1st choice pivot combination 4 important matches under benitez.
Lampard was rotating with both players.
Luiz was used in midfield too but only a few times (Thrice in d league precisely).
Mikel started about 20 EPL games last season despite being out for about a total of three months(Afcon + Injury + suspension).
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Abongs(m): 12:58am On Jan 06, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
Did you just use mikel n Messi in the same statement?? Better start apologising o! That is an abimination!
no need for apologizing a beg Na mouriniho kill Mikel for us
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 06, 2014
oliy24: My people, I want you to note that mouriho you accused of distroying mikel's life happens to be the one who have keep him in the premier league now. HOW?
Mikel plays 10 for nigeria youth and national team. He only scored 1 goal who happens to be a penalty against switzerland in Holland(youth carier). And 4goals in his national team carrier.
Can you name any player(s) playing 10 in d world that score less. If by then mikel was playing 10 for chelsea,tell me where he would be now. I guess enyimba fc. Try to know your futball b4 u talk. What is the position yaya toure is playing? Same position as mikel and he score goals. Mikel should be the one to wake up. Blame nobody and pls don't compare messi. Its a suicide.

emm bros..yaya toure is a central midfielder who also plays as a central attacking mid..he started as a central defensive mid at barca and sincve he was not that good at it he was moved further up to CM which suits him cos of his height,drive and shots
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by omotaio: 1:16am On Jan 06, 2014
morinho never stop making pranks even wen u r beating him
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Abbey2sam(m): 2:04am On Jan 06, 2014
natine90: A Black, New (just 2 weeks old), Original (NOT UK used) Bold
5 for sale or if youve gt a BB you wan swap with + Money.
SALE price; 30k
ibash90@yahoo.com.

Haba e too cost nah, 20k last

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Obeyman: 2:35am On Jan 06, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
Did you just use mikel n Messi in the same statement?? Better start apologising o! That is an abimination!
U are sick pls visit ur Dr. U are suffering from mental dwarfism.
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by xp17(m): 2:52am On Jan 06, 2014
hollandis:
are you maddd,will you remove my pic
u called dat pic? Well, all I see is unkempt forest. Dat dirty bush u have on ur head can inhabit lions and other wildlife.

Last bomb: if ur physical looks is dis dirty, I wonder Hw ur underwear is gonna look like..
Dats all.

Dirty gurl.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Emiron(m): 2:52am On Jan 06, 2014
MAKE UNA LEAVE D GUY
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by ichommy(m): 3:27am On Jan 06, 2014
Swiftboy: where were you when they both played the world youth championship in Holland back in 2005/06?

Primary 6
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by ichommy(m): 3:29am On Jan 06, 2014
mascot87: Picture or he didn't say that angry

Thomas Mascot
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by efilefun(m): 3:32am On Jan 06, 2014
Swiftboy: where were you when they both played the world youth championship in Holland back in 2005/06?

He was still in pry school then.... No be hin fault, do you notice mikel has lost the confidence of moving forward with the ball all thanks to mumu morinho
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by classictayo: 3:59am On Jan 06, 2014
Lolzzz, no matter how It mayb Mikel is a player also.... Not footballer
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by brownlord: 4:01am On Jan 06, 2014
Simplestone: Na now u knw?

Hey welcome to Nairaland, hope am the first to quote you, oya cum let me shw u arnd
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Edmomd(m): 4:35am On Jan 06, 2014
Aubrey1: Anybody wey talk or write say Mikel no deserve African Best Player.....make thunder kill ham..
ISE, AMEN, AMIN.
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Edmomd(m): 4:41am On Jan 06, 2014
efilefun:

He was still in pry school then.... No be hin fault, do you notice mikel has lost the confidence of moving forward with the ball all thanks to mumu morinho
Do u realise that it was only on club assignment that Mikel won't move forward. It shows that he plays to instruction. Mikel has been in Chelsea for more than six seasons and Chelsea has hired more than six managers and none deem it fit to sell or loan Mikel to another club. Pls give kudos to JOHN MIKEL OBI
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by safarigirl(f): 4:53am On Jan 06, 2014
esshman:

Pls don't forget the fact that mikel was P'square's friend at Pepsi Academy. Meaning He probably trimmed his age for that 2005 tournament. if That's true, it is obvious that the age difference between him and Messi caused the little gap in-between them in 2005. As the two grows older, Mikel will obviously decline faster than Messi. We should rather be grateful to Mourinho for believing in him. Fergie would have dumped him just as He did Pogba, Manucho etc. Let's not forget that of all our players who have excelled at age-grade tournaments, only Mikel is close to world class. Where are Opabunmi, Chrisantus, Rabiu, Obasi, Promise, Bala Ezekiel and Yakubu Alfa?
so you can't make friends with people that are older than you?

So because we're all in the same school/academy, we must all be age mates abi?

What kind of extremely flawed thinking is that? My friend your first point is highly invalid. There is nothing that suggests that because two people are from the same academy, they're mates. Iheanacho is 17 and was in an Academy, does it then follow that the 13-year olds in the same academy are his agemates? Or do you think the age for being in an academy is fixed?

If you bring a picture of Messi and one of Mikel anyone can see that Messi looks way older than Mikel, he even looks like Iniesta's age-mate, abi una think say we no dey see? Please stop talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by safarigirl(f): 5:00am On Jan 06, 2014
milehigh06:

emm bros..yaya toure is a central midfielder who also plays as a central attacking mid..he started as a central defensive mid at barca and sincve he was not that good at it he was moved further up to CM which suits him cos of his height,drive and shots
so Yeye could not flourish in the position Mikel is currently playing, yet his fans call him god like he's been a goalie, defender, DM, CM, AM and striker.

I don talk am, Yeye can never be as versatile as Mikel. #Mikel4APOTY
xp17: I'm alright.
maybe u shd ask d person whose picture is below that question. frm personal observations, d picture looks lik those at yaba left
bros we don't post pics of NLers carelessly or without permission, apologise to the lady please and stop flirting with a ban
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by golor(m): 5:07am On Jan 06, 2014
congrat to mikel he played very well but d goal was miracle of how did it happen.
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Harjibabs(m): 5:08am On Jan 06, 2014
Nice one 4rm Mikel... Dat shows Mou u need to believe more in him
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by boombell: 5:10am On Jan 06, 2014
Nairalander believe this,if Mikel will have been left to play in the attacking midfield,no one will see him today in Chelsea shirt.Mikel and Messi are not age mate in 2005,that's why he was able to shine like that.Same things goes for many Nigerians players that have shine at the under aged competition and could not do exhibit the same skill when they play in Europe big club.
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by boombell: 5:14am On Jan 06, 2014
so you can't make friends with people that are older than you?

So because we're all in the same school/academy, we must all be age mates abi?

What kind of extremely flawed thinking is that? My friend your first point is highly invalid. There is nothing that suggests that because two people are from the same academy, they're mates. Iheanacho is 17 and was in an Academy, does it then follow that the 13-year olds in the same academy are his agemates? Or do you think the age for being in an academy is fixed?

If you bring a picture of Messi and one of Mikel anyone can see that Messi looks way older than Mikel, he even looks like Iniesta's age-mate, abi una think say we no dey see? Please stop talking nonsense.

You need powerful recommended glass not only for your eyes,but for your brain if possible.
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by arantess: 5:19am On Jan 06, 2014
fast forward to 2014, where is messi and where is mikel?
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by cnsprince(m): 5:39am On Jan 06, 2014

Don't mind the him, he is lost on history.
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by emmabest2000(m): 6:10am On Jan 06, 2014
Mikel is a good player , haters GO AND DIE tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend / Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season / Mikel Obi's Jersey Number At Middlesbrough Unveiled, To Wear No 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.