Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho (54049 Views)

Suarez: I Came To Barca To Score Goals, Not Assist Messi / 'I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals' - Mourinho / Samuel Okwaraji - Things You Never Knew About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:12am On Jan 06, 2014
Bantino: Sharap there Mourinho, you killed our boy by assigning him a defending midfield role instead of the attacking midfield role that made him second best behind Messi

No mind am. He been no want make Essien even give am d armband. Turn no. 2 MVP after Messi to "BackMan"
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 06, 2014
Bantino: Sharap there Mourinho, you killed our boy by assigning him a defending midfield role instead of the attacking midfield role that made him second best behind Messi

that is true
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by HERYTAGE: 6:56am On Jan 06, 2014
To create a 1960BET online account, please visit
click on this ‘registered’ link, https://
www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate9143
follow directions to start experiencing the best of
gaming excitement.
To deposit money into your online account,
choose any of the following multiple options
available to you:
i. Instant over the counter bank deposit in all
Skye bank branches Nationwide
ii. Using all Nigeria Banks Accredited Debit cards
(ATM cards)
iii. Via Mobile money (ReadyCash, firstbank,
skyebank, Stanbic and GTBank mobile banking
platforms) iv. In 1960BET Shops nationwide
For more enquires please call; 07086840775
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by oyiboeru(m): 6:58am On Jan 06, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
^^
This is 2014

We've all been seeing mikel this 2014,
So tell me where is messi?
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by crox4gunners: 7:00am On Jan 06, 2014
Some bunch of neva do wel on dis site stil talk of mikel alongside messi, tofiaka, mikel is not near half yaya toure, in detph, power, talent, goalscorin, assist and team work, and bunch of u fools are blaming jose for wat, mikel is in d like of song, lucas, cabaye, jonjo, whittingham, just hold and pass, african footballer of d year my yansh
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 06, 2014
I hail u mikel
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2014
Toluwarni: Sign of greater things... grin grin I predict 20 goals for Mikel this season.. 2 down, 18 to go
pass me that tin u smoking bro
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Deiok(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2014
Mourinho is a gogabat.
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by sursur(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=aaa700][b]ENJOY FREE POWER SUPPLY FROM POWER OPERATORS FOR FREE...

My name is Vincent, a former staff to the default PHCN. I worked under the Pre Paid Meter installations and maintenance unit, until the sudden dismissal by the new operators. However, I will like sell my knowledge to who ever is interested for a price, on how to beat the Pre Paid Meter readings, whereby you will have to pay for only the monthly estimated compulsory bill, while you enjoy their service for free. We can as well make it possible, that you will not have to activate your meter monthly, but this will be too suspicious as time goes by, so I sincerely advise that you activate your meter with just N1,000.00 monthly and enjoy maximum usage. If you happen to be the type that consumes more than N3,000.00 to N5,000.00 monthly, I advise you call my number now and get the code, for just N5,000, and it will last for 18 months. 100% guaranteed.

I will release to you a code, that you will input into your meter every month after paying the required N750.00 compulsory bill, all you need to do is make a purchase of just N1,000.00 every month, load it on your meter and once it is loaded and accepted, you will now activate the code I will sell to you. Once the code is accepted, you can enjoy your power for free. But you must make sure you activate your meter every month with at least N1,000.00. Now for more detail explanation on how to beat your power provider. Please note that this code will last you for only eighteen months only, and it is guaranteed 100% sure to work. Call only please, as I do not welcome texting. Only serious clients will be regarded to enjoy this.

I ALSO HAVE PRE PAID METERS FOR SALES FOR JUST N25,000 ONLY (SINGLE PHASE) AND N45,000 ONLY (THREE PHASE). DELIVERY COST INCLUDED.

NOTE THAT YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR PRE PAID METER WITH AT LEAST N1,000.00 MONTHLY TO AVOID SUSPICION FROM THE POWER COMPANY AND KEEP IT A PERSONAL SECRET.....
[when wil dis criminal stuf end? Wetin consine NEPA and Mikel, y not help ur family wit dat code @least 4 legacy sake.
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by omusiliyu(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2014
Mikel has scored more goals than Rooney, Van Persie, Messi, Eto'o all together this year 2014
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by oluxy(m): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2014
Mikel has eyes for his income, u guys have eyes on his career. Two diff notions.
Even though Mourinho destroyed his pattern of. Futbal career.
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Uiadialesamuel: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2014
nice
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by bizibrain(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2014
crox4gunners: Some bunch of neva do wel on dis site stil talk of mikel alongside messi, tofiaka, mikel is not near half yaya toure, in detph, power, talent, goalscorin, assist and team work, and bunch of u fools are blaming jose for wat, mikel is in d like of song, lucas, cabaye, jonjo, whittingham, just hold and pass, african footballer of d year my yansh
Sometin is really cooking in ur brainless skull, in addition u r far frm being normal.

If everyplayer plays as an attacking mid-fielder, goalscorer,winger, hotracer, attacking dribbler

who wil b d anchor man?

who wil cover up 4 mid-fielder (lampard) and @ d same tym do is assignment perfectly?

who will cool down a high tempo match?

Oh! U didnt realize Y Nigeria was constantly making backpass against spain in confederations cup( 2 drop pressure)

Answer all my question den I wil no u ar still close 2 being normal.

U really show ur a tinking wit ur a$$, cant u c mikel is loyal 2 manager instruction, does he play d same pattern 4 super eagle.

Moreover he will flourish as an attacking mid-fielder, he prove is worth as AMF in confederations cup nd even score a fabulous screamer goal.

The only role mikel wont flourish in which stephen keshi is trying 2 fit him in2 is playmaker, nd dats because mikel is naturally slow.

Moreover do u xpect everybody 2 b a racer, fingers ar nt equal, dat explain Y ur mate ar richer dan ur dickhead.

The koko b say make u b d best in wat u no.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 06, 2014
Mike is not good enough and feels low self esteem when he is wit chelsea, why cant he improve on his game. Does the manager tells him to always make back pass. Mikel is either not good enough or has a low self esteem when with chelsea.
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by onyengbu: 8:15am On Jan 06, 2014
bizibrain: Sometin is really cooking in ur brainless skull, in addition u r far frm being normal.

If everyplayer plays as an attacking mid-fielder, goalscorer,winger, hotracer, attacking dribbler

who wil b d anchor man?

who wil cover up 4 mid-fielder (lampard) and @ d same tym do is assignment perfectly?

who will cool down a high tempo match?

Oh! U didnt realize Y Nigeria was constantly making backpass against spain in confederations cup( 2 drop pressure)

Answer all my question den I wil no u ar still close 2 being normal.

U really show ur a tinking wit ur a$$, cant u c mikel is loyal 2 manager instruction, does he play d same pattern 4 super eagle.

Moreover he will flourish as an attacking mid-fielder, he prove is worth as AMF in confederations cup nd even score a fabulous screamer goal.

The only role mikel wont flourish in which stephen keshi is trying 2 fit him in2 is playmaker, nd dats because mikel is naturally slow.

Moreover do u xpect everybody 2 b a racer, fingers ar nt equal, dat explain Y ur mate ar richer dan ur dickhead.

The koko b say make u b d best in wat u no.
mikel was a fast, good playmaker in '05. He is not naturally slow. It all happened in chelsea.
By the way, why do you guys always believe that anybody who says somerhing about mikel's style of play is anti chelsea or hate him.
I am yet to come across any nigerian of any club or tribe that 'hates' mikel.
Grow up ya'all!
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by ddeola: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2014
Mikel don suffer grin grin grin
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by floydceo(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2014
Mikel has scored more goals in 2014 than Messi and Christiano Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Niyomi(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2014
Why are u looking down on him as if he's not a football player? special man, please mind your speech.
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by GentleFrank(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2014
That's good !
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by ololo12: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2014
crox4gunners: Some bunch of neva do wel on dis site stil talk of mikel alongside messi, tofiaka, mikel is not near half yaya toure, in detph, power, talent, goalscorin, assist and team work, and bunch of u fools are blaming jose for wat, mikel is in d like of song, lucas, cabaye, jonjo, whittingham, just hold and pass, african footballer of d year my yansh

You must be a pathetic Ghanaian troll. Go to Cediland and keep wallowing in your grand delusion

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by GetGuide: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2014
25% price slash for Original (100% virgin) Human Hair with unbeatable (wholesale) prices. Grade 5As Peruvian, Brazilian and Mongolian Hair, They are of high Quality. I bet it that the price for this quality hair is competitive. This is the world of Quality and Affordable Virgin hair extensions for that desired look you've been craving for. We are committed to helping you get the best unadulterated 100% pure and original.

We will never compromise quality. BRAZILIAN, PERUVIAN, AND MONGOLIAN.

You can also resell since they are coming at wholesale price
We have in stock Inches Between 12 inches to 30 inches

Call or SMS 08185797646
Whatapp only 08136693368
Email getguideinfo@gmail.com

Unbeatable price slash this season for all our products

Still in stock
Peru: 14 inches
16 inches
18 inches

Braz: 16 inches
18 inches
20 inches

Grade 5As original human hair, Get the best and look good you always desire. Give your customers the best and make them coming back.
Hurry while offer last

more info here
http://freeadvertonlineng..com/2013/12/grade-5as-original-brazilian-and.html

you can like our page also
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GetGuide/224904257565018?ref=hl
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by ololo12: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=sursur][/quote]

You are a fraudster. It is people like you that keep giving this country a bad name. Very soon " Monkey go go market and e no return".
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Princess4eva(f): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2014
[quote
author=Capt. JH Miller]Did you just use mikel n Messi in the same
statement?? Better start apologising o! That is an abimination![/quote]

There's isn't any reason to apologise if u really have been following, that tournament(can't remember now, it has been some years) that first showcased the heroics of John Mikel Obi, He really ranked next after Messi.
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Decibel: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2014
k
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by bidex(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
Did you just use mikel n Messi in the same statement?? Better start apologising o! That is an abimination!

common save us that crap! what has Messi done single handedly for his country in soccer world despite they have more than enough talent to compliment him?
See Mikel at the Nations cup and say he's not better than messi? Playing DMF is the most difficult task when it comes to football. Ask any coach in the world.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Vyolet(f): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2014
xp17: from op's post, u said essien made a mistake for giving d captain band to mikel.
mikel is been in d team longer than Ashley Cole, although that is not a yardstick of being a captain.

my question is, where is the mistake.

note: mikel scored b4 messi this year.

[size=18pt]Moye u don kill Manu , u dey run ba. Oya usin bolt catch d guy and drop am for front page Mk we gada beat am[/size]
This is hilarious. grin
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Vyolet(f): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2014
bidex:

common save us that crap! what has Messi done single handedly for his country in soccer world despite they have more than enough talent to compliment him?
See Mikel at the Nations cup and say he's not better than messi? Playing DMF is the most difficult task when it comes to football. Ask any coach in the world.
Some people just overrate Messi for no reason,his achievement is not even complete yet until he wins a world cup for his country.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2014
bettermike: I always appreciate intelligent posts as yours. Bravo! My opinion is this: This is a very calculative statement by Morinho. Infact, the captain band to mikel was also a planned action to give mikel an edge come Jan 9 (award). Morinho is very well known for helping his players (telling drogba to intentionally get a red in order to get some free time- Drogba mentions it in his book). & If you check op's post again, mor said Essien mistakenly gave the captain band to mikel instead of Ashley cole. Right? Why now when the afcon award is coming? Why did mor shower so much praise on mikel just because of one single goal?! Just one goal! The answer is simple: the afcon award. Morinho will never quit his pranks.
U're d best... NL has been infested with MEDIOCRE analysts.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by kubi240: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2014
what are u saying psychatric mourinho are u not d one dat spoiled d boy's career
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by abacusCm(m): 10:24am On Jan 06, 2014
you can all be saying negative things about Mikel but what i know is that the guy have achieved a lot by lifting ucl cup,europa,premiership,Fa cup,Carling cup,nations cup and the next is world cup.
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Blazinraj01(f): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2014
So, He is just realising that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season / France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) / Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.