Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Has She Lost Her Salvation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has She Lost Her Salvation? (512 Views)

Salvation Ministries 5 Night Of Glory 2016 Preview / She Lost Her Husband & Her 5 Children In A Day And She Can't Give Birth Again / Hymns On Assurance Of Salvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has She Lost Her Salvation? by davedozz(m): 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Please, no disrespect to muslims, I'm a Christian and I'm only writing as one.
please.

This is all about my female friend. She is a muslim. Sometime last year, I talked to her about Christ and she gave her life to Christ(i.e. Became a christian)! After sometime she decided to give up her salvation/Christianity and go back to being a muslim. I donot understand her reasons for this decision. Now here is my confusion.... Whenever I think about her and this issue, I'm extremely perplexed! Especially when I ask myself this question.... "is she saved?" "will she make heaven?"

please can someone help me with the right answer?
Re: Has She Lost Her Salvation? by psucc(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Worry not. The only task you have is to pray for her. The Holy Spirit will work in her. God will surely not allow your labour of love to be in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Has She Lost Her Salvation? by PastorOluT(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
psucc: Worry not. The only task you have is to pray for her. The Holy Spirit will work in her. God will surely not allow your labour of love to be in vain.

Sincerely I really love what u said up there, it shows ur level of understanding 'cos some would have said all sort. Bt having said that I have this to say, prayer is a very good thing 'cos the seed had been sown already, bt its not just prayer u have to try to talk to her too n make her see reasons why she should never play with her salvation (this is faith plus action). Ofcourse when enough seed is sown in prayer n u follow up with actions, there will always be manifestation.

1 Like

Re: Has She Lost Her Salvation? by psucc(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
Much as I may agree with you, I will also wish to add that having led her at the first instance to God, the Holy Spirit will do the rest. Don't belabour youself. I love your concern for her soul.

1 Like

Re: Has She Lost Her Salvation? by Soloter(m): 6:28am On Jan 08, 2014
@OP, no one comes to the father except through me, these were the words of Christ. until she again believes rightly, her case will remain a closed case. she's lost it.

(1) (Reply)

Punished For Loving His Dad!!! / Pastors: Please Your Help Is Need Here / Breaking: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.