Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

[FREE] Voguepay Woocommerce Payment Gateway - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / [FREE] Voguepay Woocommerce Payment Gateway (1557 Views)

Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Eyowo Vs Voguepay / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[FREE] Voguepay Woocommerce Payment Gateway by tubiz(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
I just developed a Woocommerce Payment Gateway for Voguepay.

Woocommerce is a free e-commerce plugin for WordPress which allows you to run a ecommerce store on WordPress.

Voguepay is a unique online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online.
VoguePay allows site owners to receive payment for their goods and services on their website without any setup fee.

The plugin is free to download and use. It is available on the WordPress.org plugin directory.

To get the plugin visit the plugin page on the WordPress.org plugin directory http://wordpress.org/plugins/voguepay-woocommerce-payment-gateway/

The plugin features and description can be gotten from the plugin page on the WordPress plugin directory.

Currently working on other Woocommerce Payment Gateway for Eyowo and cashenvoy which will also be free for download and use.

Plugin Release Information On My Blog: http://bosun.me/voguepay-woocommerce-payment-gateway/

A lot of developers will be wondering why I am releasing this plugin for free, it's just a way of me giving back to the WordPress community.

2 Likes

Re: [FREE] Voguepay Woocommerce Payment Gateway by letitrainnow(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
I love voguepay.
Re: [FREE] Voguepay Woocommerce Payment Gateway by nnamdiosu(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2019
Anybody that wants peace should avoid and abandoned vogue pay. Use Paystack. A word is enough for the wise
Re: [FREE] Voguepay Woocommerce Payment Gateway by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
Paystack is better

(1) (Reply)

WYSIWYG Web Builder 9.0.5 FREE / Get A Professional And A Unique Website Here With Free SEO Setup / Advertise & Get Visitors To Your Website For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.