Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) (7245 Views)

Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos / This Young Lady Exp0sed Her Assets In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by Powertheft(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
[img]http://.ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/FASHION1-500x563.png[/img]
Staring at this Photo a million and one thoughts running through my mind…..cant seem to stand this alone please if you think you know what this is.

FASHION or ……………………?
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by Solvik(f): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
This is madness 0MG! Where are these nurses? come ά̲̣̣̣̥​п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥​ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ do ur job abeg §Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ needs help.
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by Powertheft(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
Solvik: This is madness 0MG! Where are these nurses? come ά̲̣̣̣̥​п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥​ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ do ur job abeg §Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ needs help.
abi ooo, i just tire oh!
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by Powertheft(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
fashion in deed
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by Powertheft(m): 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
the world done change o!
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by Ellidude(m): 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Powertheft: fashion in deed
Powertheft why e be say every where i see unclad pictures your name always dey there?
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by Powertheft(m): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2014
Elli-dude:
Powertheft why e be say every where i see unclad pictures your name always dey there?

Ask Google.
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by maingwaest(f): 12:13am On Jan 06, 2014
What da f........k ?
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by Ellidude(m): 12:44am On Jan 06, 2014
Powertheft:

Ask Google.
I just did..They said i should ask you again..
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by gluv01(f): 2:15am On Jan 06, 2014
pssstt...If you got respect for your body, nothing would make you embarass yourself that way...
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by ichommy(m): 3:38am On Jan 06, 2014
Nonsense
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by skyscraperTM(m): 4:47am On Jan 06, 2014
Rubbish, but I got a hard-on though.
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by jayrule(m): 5:02am On Jan 06, 2014
The sins from barbilon. Not only this woman. Go to parties and see for your selves. Well it fun seeing n doing them.
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by OCTAVO: 5:36am On Jan 06, 2014
Oh my my!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by ChiSun27(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2014
The end is near!!! cry cry
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by Powertheft(m): 6:51am On Jan 06, 2014
You go fear fashion
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by sEGXY2(m): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
wetin u dy do here?*throws him out* na ya mate dey here.
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by ShyDare(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2014
Wetin dey do some girls sef
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by NadiaSA1(f): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
me too sha
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by dominicphoenix(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2014
Powertheft: [img]http://.ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/FASHION1-500x563.png[/img]
Staring at this Photo a million and one thoughts running through my mind…..cant seem to stand this alone please if you think you know whar ……………………?
Dis is madness ...she doent even luk half attractive dan her mates...I mean d ashewos nw...
GET MORE GOSSIP AND ADULT GIST HERE [open here]
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:08am On Jan 06, 2014
OMG!!! What is this world turning into in the Name of fashion.
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by experimentist: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2014
Nadia_SA1: me too sha
You sef dey get hard-on? Na lie jor, na wet-on cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by NadiaSA1(f): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: You sef dey get hard-on? Na lie jor, na wet-on cry
I carry two tins.. I swear I got a hard-on
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by NnamdiN: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2014
Nice boooobs. Just how I love it. cool
Her life, her booooobs grin

Ala kwu oto chai Hehehe
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by Dreyl(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2014
OMG!!! *runs to my livingroom to get my vaseline*
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by axortedbabe(f): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2014
dis woman resemble jlo
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by ignis: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2014
This ain't fashion. It's sheer stupidity.
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
shocked

The devil is on the prowl again
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
See the two thieves beside Jesus. Alubarika to my vaseline!
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by AbuMikey(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
undecidedundecided
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by Ultimate7(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Why won't I sit beside her in a party.
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by lanrizil: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Aahhhh, abi na the thing wey dem dey call b.reast be dis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Films Herself Under Water With Her Brothers Iphone 7 / See Why Wizkid Can't Do Without Resting On His Manhood -destined Boy / Is Rihanna Now A Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.