Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics (2681 Views)

Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics / Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics / Buhari's Speech At The Annual Lagos State Thanksgiving Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by agbameta: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2014

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by agbameta: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2014

Spot the difference.......smh..

15 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by LifeQuest(m): 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
The Heart of a Pstor: True Life Story

https://www.nairaland.com/1565401/heart-pastor
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by Ayekotoo(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Agbameta, you bad gan! Abeg take it easy with Jonathan. I believe if he comes back again, he will never attempt to become president.
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by Garrithe1st: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
agbameta:

cheesy
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by LifeQuest(m): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
THE HEART OF A PASTOR...a true life story of a ride on the storms

https://www.nairaland.com/1565401/heart-pastor
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by pandriod: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
agbameta:

The End

6 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by abes(m): 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
agbameta:

One has a calabash on his head.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by manny4life(m): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2014
What a sick thread, if Fashola went to RCCG to pray with the pastor, wouldn't he kneel before the man of God who's an earthly authority? Shame on you and this sick thread, GEJ knelt in the presence of God, keep mocking yourself and think you're mocking GEJ and risk the wrath of God fall on you.

13 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by egift(m): 12:05am On Jan 06, 2014
agbameta:

Fashola like David, Solomon and Abraham came to Rejoice in the presence of the Almighty God.

Jonathan like Judas and the Pharisees came for confession and deliverance.

grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by manny4life(m): 12:15am On Jan 06, 2014
Besides, this isn't true... Today was RCCG's Thanksgiving service, let OP post the real story and not the pics..
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by pandriod: 12:16am On Jan 06, 2014
manny4life: What a sick thread, if Fashola went to RCCG to pray with the pastor, wouldn't he kneel before the man of God who's an earthly authority? Shame on you and this sick thread, GEJ knelt in the presence of God, keep mocking yourself and think you're mocking GEJ and risk the wrath of God fall on you.

Which god are you referring to? The Jewish or the Arabian one? #Smh

Next time, stop posting from your deluded mind. We have at least one billion gods around the world, and I believe in the gods my forefathers worshipped.

#FuckYourGod.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by Ayekotoo(m): 12:17am On Jan 06, 2014
manny4life: What a sick thread, if Fashola went to RCCG to pray with the pastor, wouldn't he kneel before the man of God who's an earthly authority? Shame on you and this sick thread, GEJ knelt in the presence of God, keep mocking yourself and think you're mocking GEJ and risk the wrath of God fall on you.
Jonathan needs deliverance for all his blunders hence he did the needful while Fashola doesn't need deliverance but to rejoice in the Almighty God for the workings.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by pandriod: 12:18am On Jan 06, 2014
manny4life: Besides, this isn't true... Today was RCCG's Thanksgiving service, let OP post the real story and not the pics..

Lagos or any part of Yoruba land is none of your business. Stick to your erosion ravaged caves where Neanderthals still evolve.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by manny4life(m): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2014
pandriod:

Which god are you referring to? The Jewish or the Arabian one? #Smh

Next time, stop posting from your deluded mind. We have at least one billion gods around the world, and I believe in the gods my forefathers worshipped.

#FuckYourGod.

I cannot fight for my God, but at least the God I believe in, the same God that GEJ believes in and went before his presence for prayers led by the GO Pastor Adeboye who also believes in that God. The GOD who is worshiped by several hundreds of millions of people, that is the GOD I am talking about. You can say fucck GOD all you want, don't bother me, there are a billion God, but there's ONLY one true God.

11 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by manny4life(m): 12:22am On Jan 06, 2014
pandriod:

Lagos or any part of Yoruba land is none of your business. Stick to your erosion ravaged caves where Neanderthals still evolve.

I can see that you have diarrhea of the mouth, your tongue is very loose today..

Again, like I said, today was RCCG's Thanksgiving service and not Lagos Thanksgiving... Prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by Ayekotoo(m): 12:24am On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by pandriod: 12:26am On Jan 06, 2014
manny4life:

[s]I cannot fight for my God, but at least the God I believe in, the same God that GEJ believes in and went before his presence for prayers led by the GO Pastor Adeboye who also believes in that God. The GOD who is worshiped by several hundreds of millions of people, that is the GOD I am talking about. You can say fucck GOD all you want, don't bother me, there are a billion God, but there's ONLY one true God[/s].

No more rants, just point to me any written variable letter that the Jewish carpenter is the ONLY one true god or STFU!

I bet you don't even know that your god was so powerless that some ragtag Romans thugs crucified him like a chicken. LWKMD

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by manny4life(m): 12:35am On Jan 06, 2014
pandriod:

No more rants, just point to me any written variable letter that the Jewish carpenter is the ONLY one true god or STFU!

I bet you don't even know that your god was so powerless that some ragtag Romans thugs crucified him like a chicken. LWKMD

Lol, the Jewish Carpenter was the son of God through man, so if you need

Deuteronomy 4:39 --> Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Isaiah 45:5 ---> I am the LORD, and there is no other, there is no God beside Me.

Malachi 2:10---> Have we not all one Father? Has not one God created us?

Lol... If you need to read the Bible and understanding say so..

John 3:16---> God loved this world, he sent his ONLY son to die for us, whosoever believes in him would not perish but have everlasting life...

Now nourish that...
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by FreeGlobe(f): 12:44am On Jan 06, 2014
agbameta:

The difference is GEJ is a thorough Christian while Fashola is a Muslim and Christian wannabe. Fashola should stop playing to gallery and go to mosque for Thanksgiving

10 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by fkaz(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2014
manny4life:

I cannot fight for my God, but at least the God I believe in, the same God that GEJ believes in and went before his presence for prayers led by the GO Pastor Adeboye who also believes in that God. The GOD who is worshiped by several hundreds of millions of people, that is the GOD I am talking about. You can say fucck GOD all you want, don't bother me, there are a billion God, but there's ONLY one true God.

Which God are you talking of? Why would you say the God you believe in is the same God GEJ and Adeboye also believe in. The way Adeboye worship his own God is quite different from how you & GEJ worship own God. You can speak for your self but not for others on this one, pastor Adeboye can not be serving the same God u are serving.
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by Brimmie(m): 12:48am On Jan 06, 2014
FreeGlobe:
The difference is GEJ is a thorough Christian while Fashola is a Muslim and Christian wannabe. Fashola should stop playing to gallery and go to mosque for Thanksgiving

Sharrap!! undecided Gallery kor, Silverbird ni!

8 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by manny4life(m): 12:57am On Jan 06, 2014
fkaz:

Which God are you talking of? Why would you say the God you believe in is the same God GEJ and Adeboye also believe in. The way Adeboye worship his own God is quite different from how you & GEJ worship own God. You can speak for your self but not for others on this one, pastor Adeboye can not be serving the same God u are serving.

Read what you wrote and tell me you made some sense? I'm an RCCG member, unless if I'm missing something, it's the same God we all serve, how we serve and worship God is different. However, we believe and serve THE SAME GOD: the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God who sent his son Jesus Christ to die on the cross of calvary, that is the same GOD. So please, don't misconstrue what I'm saying.
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by skyfall: 3:40am On Jan 06, 2014
agbameta:

Fashola always stands tall any day. That's the difference between being a president and being presidential.

BTW, if you think Jonathan is meek by kneeling in front of the pastor, you're fooled. He's a deadly snake. He's just at that place to deceive and play on the sentiments of gullible Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by agbameta: 3:46am On Jan 06, 2014
FreeGlobe:

You don't have to troop to some church with presidential pose and roll on the floor before some pastor to believe in God, in fact, such people are always the evil, dangerous and shady characters which oponuchukwu is anyways...

7 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 06, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by MrKnowitall: 4:00am On Jan 06, 2014
goddimit I swear if Jonathan commits suicide it's because of you people on nairaland

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by musiwa112: 4:32am On Jan 06, 2014
why are you showing it to me.. i dont know anybody in that picture... am i suppose to know anyone in the picture.. someone scam you. i dont get your message. what is your message.
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by Femolacaster(m): 5:36am On Jan 06, 2014
egift:

Fashola like David, Solomon and Abraham came to Rejoice in the presence of the Almighty God.

Jonathan like Judas and the Pharisees came for confession and deliverance.

grin grin grin grin grin
Laugh won kill me o......

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by OCTAVO: 5:40am On Jan 06, 2014
Great!
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:39am On Jan 06, 2014
Why was I banned,moderators ? What did I do to deserve a ban ? You people banned me for doing no wrong and that is injustice and may you never see justice in your lives !

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True / Battle For 2015: APC Adopts 2-way Strategy To Tackle Jonathan / 2015: Yerima Joins Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.