Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers (19585 Views)

Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) / Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter / Five Policemen Detained For Killing & Burying A Cyclist In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by BlueMagic2(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Same reason why Nigerians need to arm themselves rather than trust the police or the government to protect you. Even from an American point of view I don't trust the police or government why should I trust the Nigerian police.
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by Ayatullah(m): 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
The image of the Nigeria Police continue to fade, hardly will a week pass by that there will not be a saddening scandal involving the Nigeria Police. Tooooooooo Baaaaaaaaad!!!
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 08, 2014
It is time to give Nigerian citizens the rights to bear arms and give batons to the police! They have disgraced that country beyond imagination!

1 Like

Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by lumeneng22: 5:33am On Jan 08, 2014
Ayomax:
true talk, we ain't safe in this country. tht why I can neva trust any policeman
.Especially the igbo policeman, them be desperado.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank / Wraps Of Cocaine Found Inside Body Cream In Edo (video) / 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.