Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,393 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers (19583 Views)

Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) / Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter / Five Policemen Detained For Killing & Burying A Cyclist In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by omusiliyu(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2014
On seeing the headline i already knew that it will be in the east. Ndigbo love Money pass anything. Like if you agree

8 Likes

Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by kingthreat(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2014
In a region, where kidnapping reigns, more hideous crimes like these are bound to be committed.

1 Like

Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by meforyou1(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2014
I'm sure they didn't just rent the guns to the gang, they were part of the robbery and kidnapping gang. So very sad. The police that is supposed to protect the people.
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by donvickk: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2014
is realy sad my broda. Wher is 9ja headin 2?
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by meforyou1(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2014
omusiliyu: On seeing the headline i already knew that it will be in the east. Ndigbo love Money pass anything. Like if you agree
mumu, u don't know that most of the police in imo state are yorubas?

5 Likes

Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by MrAboki: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2014
omusiliyu: On seeing the headline i already knew that it will be in the east. Ndigbo love Money pass anything. Like if you agree

grin

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=Nigerian_Police15_172583986.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

4 Likes

Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by size38: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2014
Nigerian police is a crious embarrassment. Look at what is happening in Rivers state. Just last week police in Rivers state labeled car accident involving Chidi lloyd murder. Even when the family called it auto accident warning politicians in d state and d police to desist from playing politics wit d death of their brother. Also last week police blaming JTF that arrested some political thugs of Evans Bipi and senator Sekibo for leaking d information of their arrest to d public. Nigerian police should be scraped and their duties handed over to Man O War and Civil Defence to perform.

1 Like

Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by FakeJews: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by timilehin007(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2014
4bobo: i no hear well

With this your big 2 ears wey stand gidigba u still kn hear wetin we dey talk..o boy ur hearing system needs to be checked. My 2cent. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by fankasibe: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2014
Dis policemen are only trying to generate funds for d force that was why they only RENTED the gun to armed robbers.

** NIGERIA POLICE MAKE UNA CLAP FOR UNA SELF, UNA WELLE-DON.....I HOPE UNA RENTING BUSINESS DEY WAKA WELL-WELL??**

<< YIMU >>
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by omusiliyu(m): 10:56am On Jan 06, 2014
me_for_you: mumu, u don't know that most of the police in imo state are yorubas?

Ewu.. You must be one of the Ndigbo Youths that beat up the Ohaneze Ndigbo chiefs over the sharing formular of GEJ+Oduah's Bribe.
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by GentleMimi: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2014
Na wa ooo. And ur people go dey rejoice sey them get male pikin. Even a fo*ol knows that corruption in the police force is not particular to a tribe. Pikin disease dey worry u.You wan turn this thread to tribal war abi?

1 Like

Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by MrAboki: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2014
omusiliyu:
Ewu.. You must be one of the Ndigbo Youths that beat up the Ohaneze Ndigbo chiefs over the sharing formular of GEJ+Oduah's Bribe.

Okay!! I think you have exhausted your tribalism quota for the day.. angry

Now please contribute something meaningful to the thread..

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2014
Indigbo and Money sha....
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by nijanigga: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2014
desgiezd: These Policemen should have known that life is more than just money, money & money. Its a pity they allowed the love of money to rule over their lives and conscience. Apart from dismissing them from the Police Force, they should be charged to court as well.
I'm not trying to be accuse anybody, but trust be since money is involved and this occurred in the east, those policemen are highly likely to be N'digbo.
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by Gabassin: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2014
uniform arms robber. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by pauben: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2014
One by one God will continue to arrest them. One day for the thief
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by Etumgbe(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2014
monkey

1 Like

Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by Austamaj: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2014
Good job... Police clean-up is working... I hope those guys will get adequate punishment for their crimes..... This is part of Jonathan's transformation agenda....
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by MrAboki: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2014
nijanigga:
I'm not trying to be accuse anybody, but trust be since money is involved and this occurred in the east, those policemen are highly likely to be N'digbo.

The tribalism Jokes for this thread has been exhausted..

Only sensible comments allowed from here on or else, you will be banned.. angry
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2014
Nigerian police will never stop fooling the country! There is need to do something about that sector. Stop police from using guns. Please give them batons!

Thank you.
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by Olurock(m): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2014
It is no longer secret that some police engaged in this kind of evil and diabolical act the only way to reduce it is for government to pay them living wages if this is done only few of them will descend so low to Involve in such act,condeming the whole Nigeria Police Force may not bring the much desire solution,
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by MrAboki: 11:44am On Jan 06, 2014
all4naija: Nigerian police will never stop fooling the country! There is need to do something about that sector. Stop police from using guns. Please give them batons!

Thank you.

And when they come face to face with armed robbers, what should they do?! Throw the batons at them or what?!

Na wah o!!

The problem with the Police is not the guns that they carry...
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by GentleMimi: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2014
Mr Aboki:

Okay!! I think you have exhausted your tribalism quota for the day.. angry

Now please contribute something meaningful to the thread..

Thanks!
Pls,do not make him exhaust the tiny intelligence left.A man cannot give what he lacks.
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2014
all4naija: Nigerian police will never stop fooling the country! There is need to do something about that sector. Stop police from using guns. Please give them batons!

Thank you.

Policemen of Ibo extraction will surely contrive to rent out their batons as well.

Underestimate the greed of the indigbo at your own peril...
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by slimthugchimee(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2014
omusiliyu:
aturu if we love money we make money what do you guys do only being and having dirty bitchs and sluts all around foolish poverty ridden yoruba nigga we igbos strive to make money and you guys nothing mtchwwww look at innosen and co trying to make nigeria better but you guys just keeps on bringing us down fools igbos for life
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2014
Mr Aboki:

And when they come face to face with armed robbers, what should they do?! Throw the batons at them or what?!

Na wah o!!

The problem with the Police is not the guns that they carry...
London metropolitan police is a good example.It is only in Nigeria all police men go about with AK47. Why won't they be feeling opportune to do what they like with such power?
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by MrAboki: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2014
GustavoFring:

Policemen of Ibo extraction will surely contrive to rent out their batons as well.

Underestimate the greed of the indigbo at your own peril...

Trivia Questions of the Day...

1. Who was Tafa Balogun?!

2. What tribe in Nigeria is he from?!

3. How many count charges were brought against him be the EFCC

4. How much money did he steal and return to the EFCC?!

5. How do you feel about the foolishness you exhited in your post above?!

Please answer all Questions..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by slimthugchimee(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
all4naija: London metropolitan police is a good example.It is only in Nigeria all police men go about with AK47. Why won't they be feeling opportune to do what they like with such power?
dude every police in subsaharan countries use ak47 as their weapons stop talking trash
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
slimthugchimee: dude every police in subsaharan countries use ak47 as their weapons stop talking trash
What is trash about that? But Nigerian police has failed to exhibit trust. You are the one talking trash,dude!
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by MrAboki: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
all4naija: London metropolitan police is a good example.It is only in Nigeria all police men go about with AK47. Why won't they be feeling opportune to do what they like with such power?

You mean like the baton in this London Metropolitan Police officers hands?! grin

Are you sure you have been to London in the Uinted Kingdom, or are you talking about Osapa London in Lekki Lagos.. grin

iKid, iKid.. grin
Re: 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers by 1stola: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Austamaj: Good job... Police clean-up is working... I hope those guys will get adequate punishment for their crimes..... This is part of Jonathan's transformation agenda....

You are a GOAT.
Na Jonathan catch dem abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank / 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India / Wraps Of Cocaine Found Inside Body Cream In Edo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.