Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Ojb's First Wife Explains Why She Donated Her Kidney To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojb's First Wife Explains Why She Donated Her Kidney To Him (407 Views)

M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) / OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojb's First Wife Explains Why She Donated Her Kidney To Him by sam20091(m): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2014
OJB's wife of 20 years, Mabel Okungbowa, donated her kidney to the prolific music producer a few months ago. In an interview with Punch today, Mama J as she's fondly called, explains why she did it.

She tells Punch

"I did not even think twice about it, I had it and I gave it to him. He is my husband, the father of our children and I love him. This is somebody I have been with all my life. I did not tell anybody before I decided to, not even my parents because I had foreseen their reaction. There was no reason to inform them.  When I married him, I told God I wanted the both of us to grow old together and live to see many generations. I am sure God knew this situation before he brought us together because not only am I a match for him, we are the same blood group and we are both stubborn

Re: Ojb's First Wife Explains Why She Donated Her Kidney To Him by segzyj(m): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2014
All for Love?..........
U said First wife? ...... How many wify d guy get sef?
Re: Ojb's First Wife Explains Why She Donated Her Kidney To Him by sam20091(m): 7:50am On Jan 06, 2014
He be musician now,na God no now, many baby mama's fit dey now
Re: Ojb's First Wife Explains Why She Donated Her Kidney To Him by MANGAM(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2014
They say na 3 wivies d guy get
segzyj: All for Love?..........
U said First wife? ...... How many wify d guy get sef?
Re: Ojb's First Wife Explains Why She Donated Her Kidney To Him by woky: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2014
With Love, many things are possible

hmmm 1st wife

(1) (Reply)

Watch Cuppy On A Mission: Lagos Diaries Part 1 / :[video] Wizkid Speaks On Beef With Davido, EME On ”the Truth” With Olisa / Chris Brown Pleads Guilty In D.C Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.