Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

My Life As An Artist - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Life As An Artist (8503 Views)

See What An Artist Did To These Bananas / I Am An Artist, I Need A Creative Graphics Designer For My Albulm Art / Need An Artist(manga)/flash Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life As An Artist by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2014
OP
THANK YOU VERY MUCH 4 THIS. EXHIBITION
I LOVE YOUR MASTERY OF CUBISM AND OTHER ABSTRACT FORMS
I HOPE TO VISIT ONE OF UR EXHIBITIONS AND PROBABLY GET
ONE OF YOUR PIECES. STAY BLESSED BROTHER
Re: My Life As An Artist by ReubenAbati: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2014
[color=#crimson][size=18pt]Mudinka or MUKINA?[/size][/color]

Re: My Life As An Artist by cherriex(f): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2014
Wow wow wow they are completely awesome,I love art with passion.keep it up bro.lookin forward to havin one of those.
Re: My Life As An Artist by Slitz(f): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2014
embarassed :oOMG!!! he z soo good.I can cry.love artists lyk "wetin hapun".great job.great job!!!
Re: My Life As An Artist by saintneo(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2014
some of these pictures depict anger. I even noticed one that looks like a sexual scene.

benJAVA hope you inspiration does not come from anger.
Re: My Life As An Artist by o42austino(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2014
ur d bomb brosssszzzzz, keep it up.
Re: My Life As An Artist by Medunah: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2014
Woow, Dey are so so awesome
Re: My Life As An Artist by Jyde89: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2014
Wow, wish I could do something as beautiful as this; use to do it back I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ junior high school though but I lost the touch when I took to music ‎​ªŋð poetry.
Re: My Life As An Artist by UjSizzle(f): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2014
Beautiful.
I didn't quite get some of the paintings though.

Love these ones smiley

Do you sell your work? I love the one with a child's face especially.

2 Likes

Re: My Life As An Artist by rioemmanuel(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2014
i have the zeal but the talent i'v nt
Re: My Life As An Artist by AleshKeem(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2014
cherriex: Wow wow wow they are completely awesome,I love art with passion.keep it up bro.lookin forward to havin one of those.
check this out too
https://www.nairaland.com/1560865/amazing-pencil-drawing-wow
all pencil works and more below.

1 Like

Re: My Life As An Artist by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2014
ben , pls email ur contact to onojagodswill@gmail.com. I ve got a smal painting contract 4 u. Thank you
Re: My Life As An Artist by AleshKeem(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2014
Slitz: embarassed :oOMG!!! he z soo good.I can cry.love artists lyk "wetin hapun".great job.great job!!!
lol, check my art thread
Re: My Life As An Artist by AleshKeem(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2014
Btunde009:

Me too smiley One of my instructor is a HND graduate of the college (Yabatech). I guess around 2003. Mr Mustapha Ibraheem aka Yomic Art. He is a bomb in art and till date, He still see Yabatech as the undefeatable school of Art in Nigeria. I actually willingly forfeited my admission to study Business studies at the University of Minna, for a prospective chance at Yabatech. Its my dream lands. I'll be looking forward to meeting you #Alesh.

To the painter; pls, can you share your studio location? Exploring gallery and seeing other artists work, I guessa is the most inspirational for emerging artists like myself... Would be glad to visit you smiley Thank You, Sir
@Tunde, I'm currently studying Mass Communication at "NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM" Ogba, Lagos! So I'll be taking UTME to start my Art course in YABATECH, and I'm thinking of continuing my Mass Communication HND part time.
Here is a link to some of my Artworks that made FrontPage.

Re: My Life As An Artist by JohnWriter: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Fantastic!
Alesh Keem: @Tunde, I'm currently studying Mass Communication at "NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM" Ogba, Lagos! So I'll be taking UTME to start my Art course in YABATECH, and I'm thinking of continuing my Mass Communication HND part time.
Here is a link to some of my Artworks that made FrontPage.
[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: My Life As An Artist by shizzle11(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
Wow!
Op you are surely multi talented. More power to your ink and Biro.
Re: My Life As An Artist by shakirahpweety: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
@op, more grease to ur elbow. Nice one.

Am a fan of art work but dont know how to go about it.
Re: My Life As An Artist by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
You got me.You got me with these beautiful,breathtaking Art.I love em!!! Hope you wont mind if i do a review on them.
please email me.
Re: My Life As An Artist by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
OK. Firstly may I say I am NOT an artist so please excuse any errors in what I say!

I like these pictures/drawings very much. I have spent a little time in Kenya and a LOT of time in Naija and it seems that there is a different style/feel to the art in each place. Perhaps I will not express this well but the art (at least what I saw) in Kenya/East Africa seemed a little bit commercial and designed for the rather undiscerning tourist. (I REALLY hope that is not offensive to any East African reading this but was merely my impression)

The art in Naija that I saw seemed much more 'earthy', 'raw' etc. It seemed much more true African. To my senses (untutored as they are in this field) ..well... lets just say I enjoyed them much more and preferred them.

Your work fits in with this impression to my mind! I hope you continue to develop it and wish you well.

I would love to know if anything I have said here (especially about East versus West African art, resonates with anyone? Its not even a matter of agreeing or disagreeing as its just my personal impression but views would be welcome and interesting I hope.

2 Likes

Re: My Life As An Artist by AleshKeem(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
JohnWriter: Fantastic![color=#006600][/color]
thanks
Re: My Life As An Artist by Osemagnum: 12:50am On Jan 10, 2014
Nice one. In an artist too..
Re: My Life As An Artist by yame014: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
this is Woooooooow...great job...I so much love artwork...
Re: My Life As An Artist by module(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
these art work are very beautiful bro *thumbs up*

Really awsome!! cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. / Wallpaper For nairaland? / Rate My Cartoon Illustration Of Chris Brown And Baby Royalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.