Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] (7416 Views)

Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by DExplorer1: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:
grin grin grin

He must explain that to me tonight
Do you know how watermelon works? LOL
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by skydeep(f): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
D-Explorer:

You believe everything smiley
Nah! You are not the first tongue
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by skydeep(f): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
D-Explorer:

Literally?
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by DExplorer1: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:
Literally?
Nah! As a machine. . .do you?
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by skydeep(f): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
D-Explorer:

Nah! As a machine. . .do you?
Machine? Not possible tongue
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by DExplorer1: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:
Machine? Not possible tongue
Tah!
Odikwa veli possible. . .nnatago?
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by skydeep(f): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
D-Explorer:

Tah!
Odikwa veli possible. . .nnatago?
Definitely not Igbo tongue

I still dont get you. Pls, elaborate
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by EzePromoe: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:

He actually meant to say, "IGHOTAGO?"
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by DExplorer1: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:

It's the men's code.
Just a quick warming, don't attempt denying him the gateway else he's got watermelon. It's a newest and potent sub grin
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by DExplorer1: 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eze Promoe:
He actually meant to say, "IGHOTAGO?"
That means what? You heard?
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by skydeep(f): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
D-Explorer:

It's the men's code.
Just a quick warming, don't attempt denying him the gateway else he's got watermelon. It's a newest and potent sub grin
shocked shocked youuuuuuuuuu! Naughty boy grin

Duty call. Later guys cool
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by DExplorer1: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:
shocked shocked youuuuuuuuuu! Naughty boy grin

Duty call. Later guys cool
Alright dear, be good! smiley
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by EzePromoe: 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
D-Explorer:

That means what? You heard?

"You comprehend?"

"You heard?" - INUGO smiley
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by JustGuy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Evestar200(f): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
*following*
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by jaybee3(m): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Evestar200: *following*
Are you entering the competition?
I'm one of the numerous prizes to be won on the day tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by jaybee3(m): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Elantracey: lipsrsealed
Talk jor
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Dhurmynick(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
I need a gal for valentine..

Pm if you're interested. wink
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by dechandel(f): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hmm.. pls also add d cheering commitee..
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Adaeze003(f): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Me like! It's gon be a short story right? And what do you mean by 'real story'? Like from experience?
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by 190daclown: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
who's interested in woo-ing me

cos im now officially available cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
^ ^ ^ sing for me, please embarassed kiss
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by xynerise: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
D-Explorer:

Mr. Man you drink? shocked

Amebo Jaybee, wetin you tell skydeep? grin
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by 190daclown: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
alutacontinua: ^ ^ ^ sing for me, please embarassed kiss

Okay i'll sing (I Just had s-e-x for you)

Okay here it goes

I just had sex
And it felt so good
(Felt so good)
A woman let me put my penis inside of her

I just had se-ay-ee-ex
And I'll never go back
(Never go back)
To the not-havin'-sex ways of the past

Have you ever had sex? I have, it felt great
(Yeah)
It felt so good when I did it with my *****
(Yeah)
A girl let me do it, it literally just happened
Having sex should make a nice man out the meanest

Never guess where I just came from, I had sex
If I had to describe the feelin', it was the best
When I had the sex, man, my *** felt great
And I called my parents right after I was done

Oh, hey, didn't see you there, guess what I just did?
Had sex, undressed, saw her b-oobies and the rest
(Was sure nice of her to let you do that thing)
Nice of any girl ever
(Now Aluta sing with me)

We Just had s-e-x and it feelllllt so good, you let me put my **** inside you wink wink
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Evestar200(f): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
jay bee:
Are you entering the competition?
I'm one of the numerous prizes to be won on the day tongue tongue

No, cuz dont want to receive a prize like u that will make my monkey to park its bag and run away cool tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
angry angry angry
Nt lomantic angry
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by 190daclown: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
alutacontinua: angry angry angry
Nt lomantic angry

Na wetin i fit sing nau grin

Im not built for romance jor im built for what i just freestyled on embarassed
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Mynd44: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2014
Darned silly kids

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 09, 2014
190daclown:

Okay i'll sing (I Just had s-e-x for you)

Okay here it goes

I just had sex
And it felt so good
(Felt so good)
A woman let me put my penis inside of her

I just had se-ay-ee-ex
And I'll never go back
(Never go back)
To the not-havin'-sex ways of the past

Have you ever had sex? I have, it felt great
(Yeah)
It felt so good when I did it with my *****
(Yeah)
A girl let me do it, it literally just happened
Having sex should make a nice man out the meanest

Never guess where I just came from, I had sex
If I had to describe the feelin', it was the best
When I had the sex, man, my *** felt great
And I called my parents right after I was done

Oh, hey, didn't see you there, guess what I just did?
Had sex, undressed, saw her b-oobies and the rest
(Was sure nice of her to let you do that thing)
Nice of any girl ever
(Now Aluta sing with me)

We Just had s-e-x and it feelllllt so good, you let me put my **** inside you wink wink
Public announcement!!!! we have a wild monkey on the run, it just escaped from the Borno state capital zoo. We'll release the price tag of award to anyone who captures this animal.
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Adaeze003(f): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2014
Mynd_44: Darned silly kids

And I thought this was a serious thread. undecided
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2014
jay bee:
Talk jor
hehe wat do u want me to say ..ehn maybe i love u tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Real Story: Fraternity / I Am Tired Of Being Single / Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.