Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Why Ladies Don't Wear Socks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Ladies Don't Wear Socks (2055 Views)

The Fashionable Woman Wears Clothes. The Clothes Don't Wear Her. / Should 9ija Ladies Compulsorily Wear Socks Like Men Do After Secondary School? / Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Don't Wear Socks by XLR8(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2014
After investigating some girls excluding secondary school girls, they told me some of the reasons they don't wear socks.

1. Girls wear sandals, flip flops,heels,stilettos or flats which are not socks compactible. Moreover, if a girl is on a date, the last thing a guy would want to see is the socks sticking out.

2. Because girls want to show off their new and improved pedicure.

3. Some girls said that socks make their legs look shorter, but legs look longer and slimmer when they are not wearing socks.

4. Some girls said they hate wearing socks because it it tickles them.

5. Because they don't want their feet to start sweating and smelling which is gross. A girl said and i quote " Do you like girls with stinking feet?"

*pondering on the answer*
Re: Why Ladies Don't Wear Socks by Tolexander: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
What about girls wearing dad's socks as it can be seen in the picture below?

(1) (Reply)

Get Pattern Making For Fashion Designers By Helen Armstrong / The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria MBFN 2016 Is Queen Oparaji Jennifer / 8 Fashion Items You Should Consider Getting To Look More Stylish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.