Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,908 members, 7,799,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. (2144 Views)

Getting Training As A Lyricist / Good Rap Lyricist Wanted For Paid Work / Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by fattbabakay(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2014
Chimex388:
hey man, slow down.... If u wanna brawl, lets do it, am in..no time 4 personal insults..most of ur comments on the rap section as a whole are insults..
Read up how i n fattbabkay started..we didnt insult our relatives n am fine wit dat.
Quote my lines n flow wit urs....i'll take it as a go...its fun n notin else. Dont get beat up by my approach, i taut u wanted in n i was only tryin to invite u.. No hard feelins....peace
as for dat ckushy n!gga,he aint gat flows..He juz goes about startin brawls he won't wait to get his blood spilled..
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by ckushy(m): 7:29am On Jul 15, 2014
fattbabakay: as for dat ckushy n!gga,he aint gat flows..He juz goes about startin brawls he won't wait to get his blood spilled..
ok, I know I'm your ticket to Fame. . .

I wont grant you that grin.
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by fattbabakay(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2014
ckushy: ok, I know I'm your ticket to Fame. . .

I wont grant you that grin.
I aint gat time 4 ur Hit n Run saga||Wen u're done u'll go get a curator job,madafaka|| tongue
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by ckushy(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2014
fattbabakay: I aint gat time 4 ur Hit n Run saga||Wen u're done u'll go get a curator job,madafaka|| tongue
grin
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
CHECK.I WANNA BATTLE THE B.ITCH THAT SET UP THIS THREAD
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by Chimex388: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2014
iamaromolaeran: CHECK.I WANNA BATTLE THE B.ITCH THAT SET UP THIS THREAD
i wanna checkmate u....hope ur king is strong enuf for some war
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2014
Chimex388:

set it up
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by eliminate(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Limerick: [color=#000000][/color]
ITS LIMERICK, I SEE MYSELF AS THE BEST OF MY KIND AND IF U THINK OTHERWISE, FEEL FREE TO PROVE ME WRONG.
bro please ah would really love to whip ur ass
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by krayCeejay(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
angry wettin dey worry this one?

Who wants whooping?
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by krayCeejay(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
grin
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
krayCeejay:
angry wettin dey worry this one? . .

Who wants whooping?
bring ya shit on.
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by Limerick: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chimex388:

darkrebel666 the wack newbie then.
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Limerick:
darkrebel666 the wack newbie then.

stop tagging me like a r£tard up and down. keep my name out of your mouth or misspell and stop giving me unnecessary mentions
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by Limerick: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Darkrebel666:

stop tagging me like a r£tard up and down. keep my name out of your mouth or misspell and stop giving me unnecessary mentions
why are you pissed? cos your thread didn't make frontpage?

no worry, e go better
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Limerick:
why are you pissed? cos your thread didn't make frontpage?

no worry, e go better

whether it makes fp or not, it doesn't bother me. that's too childish for someone to think of by the way. you need to grow up pastor boy.
your bariga mentality is awful.

the only this pissing me off is you spamming my mentions unnecessarily and repeatedly
. stop involving me in your vituperations and diatribe.
.. I told you are a Stan .. I don't need you stalking me ape... now bye and fu¢k off
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2015
wtf!!!___he ducked?
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by Limerick: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2015
AKEAMINY:
wtf!!!___he ducked?
when last was he seen online?
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by Chimex388: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Limerick:
go fix ur cracked skull
Re: New Lyricist In The Building. I Challenge Any Dope Head To A Duel. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Limerick:
when last was he seen online?
who?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Don't Make It - Cypher / Tha Hustle Thread (real Life Xperience) / Dez Aka Black Jesus Wins Channel O Emcee Africa 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.