Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent (8989 Views)

And So All Israel Shall Be Saved / Www.faithbook.cf Official Thread On Nairaland - Come In ............ / All Israel Shall Be Saved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2014
ifeness:

Why must blacks be Israelites? Is there anything special about being a Jew ?

There is everything special about it bro. I will tell you why it is special.

[b]"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth." (Deuteronomy 7:6).

"For thou didst separate them from among all the people of the earth, to be thine inheritance, as thou spakest by the hand of Moses thy servant, when thou broughtest our fathers out of Egypt, O Lord GOD." (1 Kings 8:53).

"He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD." (Psalm 147:19-20).

"And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:" (Romans 11:26).

"And after these, Adam also, whom thou madest lord of all thy creatures: of him come we all, and the people also whom thou hast chosen. All this have I spoken before thee, O Lord, because thou madest the world for our sakes" (2 Esdras 6:54-55)."As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel." (2 Esdras 6:56).
[/b].... Bro, you are rejecting Israel now. But when the time comes, you gone be tanking God you are Israel.

7 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 12:08am On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: look at this madman, trying to tell me my own history? I said my tribe have so many stories of origin.

E.g Onoja the Father of Igala is the son of Eri which is the Father of the Igbos.

My bros, too many stories. Which one i go believe?

study your oral history
Any origin that can't be figured out from oral history is either fake or irrelevant- something the people wished to forget and never told their children.

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: Africa didnt rule Europe, i never said anything like that. undecided

i said blacks, Israelites ruled the whole world for 1000years.

You wont know this history because it has been hidden. But if you goto Scotland and Russian Museums, you will be able to find this history. These white folks turned us to nothern bro, like we never ruled them.

King James was a king in Scotland and he was a black man.

I lived in France for 2 years and i have visited lots of museums in Europe. I ve read books from which the bible books were re-written from. Louvre museum in Paris contains lots of African artefacts which were taken from Africa not Europe. Same with England,Spain and Italy.

King James wasn't black i don't know where you got your story from. King James who translated the bible from Latin to English was a mad man who killed his brother,wife and mother and ended up dying without being mentally balanced.

At the age of thirteen James fell madly in love with his male cousin Esme Stuart whom he made Duke of Lennox. James deferred to Esme to the consternation of his ministers.

Later, James fell in love with a poor young Scotsman named Robert Carr. "The king leans on his [Carr's] arm, pinches his cheeks, smooths his ruffled garment, and when he looks upon Carr, directs his speech to others." (Thomas Howard, Earl of Suffolk, in a letter, 1611)

King James 1 was a known homosexual who murdered his young lovers and victimized countless heretics and women. His cruelty was justified by his "divine right" of kings.
- Otto J. Scott, James the First

But without both King James and Erasmus, the most widely touted Bible in Christian history would never have been produced, the KJV (or shall we say, Gay-JV?) Bible.
- Skip Church

"I love the Earl of Buckingham more than anyone else," James announced to his councilors, "and more than you who are here assembled." He compared his love for the earl to Jesus's affection for the "beloved disciple" John. "Jesus Christ did the same," the king said, "and therefore I cannot be blamed. Christ had his John, and I have my George."

Talking about Africans ruling the world for 1000 years,where did you get your story from. We are not kids you need to show us concrete evidence to back up your story. The Portuguese were the first white to make contact with African after the Romans. That showed they knew nothing about blacks before.

Besides the Alafin of oyo stated ile ife has been in existed for at least 10,000 years which means blacks have always been in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: Africa didnt rule Europe, i never said anything like that. undecided

i said blacks, Israelites ruled the whole world for 1000years.

You wont know this history because it has been hidden. But if you goto Scotland and Russian Museums, you will be able to find this history. These white folks turned us to nothern bro, like we never ruled them.

King James was a king in Scotland and he was a black man.

Really? And by blacks, A whole lot of groups of people come to mind
Cushites, Negros in fact generally Africa

Israel never even entered European lands until Roman conquest and colonization

Really Kj was black? From wat part of the middle East does he trace his origin
Since your definition of black is 'middle East'

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: Exactly bro. Paul and Israelites where mistaken for Ethiopians and Egyptians.

You fail to see his point

If by Paul's time, A half Jew half Roman could be mistaken for Egyptian then your theory is flawed
Either that or you have problems calculating and formulating time frames

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: There is everything special about it bro. I will tell you why it is special.

[b]"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth." (Deuteronomy 7:6).

"For thou didst separate them from among all the people of the earth, to be thine inheritance, as thou spakest by the hand of Moses thy servant, when thou broughtest our fathers out of Egypt, O Lord GOD." (1 Kings 8:53).

"He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD." (Psalm 147:19-20).

"And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:" (Romans 11:26).

"And after these, Adam also, whom thou madest lord of all thy creatures: of him come we all, and the people also whom thou hast chosen. All this have I spoken before thee, O Lord, because thou madest the world for our sakes" (2 Esdras 6:54-55)."As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel." (2 Esdras 6:56).
[/b].... Bro, you are rejecting Israel now. But when the time comes, you gone be tanking God you are Israel.

Which of the gods will i be thanking? I am comfortable with my divine Africanism ,you clearly ain't comfortable with yours.

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2014
Mr President:

FOLYKAZE, always desperately trying to sound intelligent.

Step back a bit, dispassionately, and look at these verses you have quoted and try to see who fits the descriptions better. Those people fighting over land that is not theirs and wouldn't dare call themselves Israelites but rather Israelis, or the so-called black-man who is so rich yet so poor?

The answer is dangling in the wind right before you wink

I quote the bible so that you know where you put yourself with this brainwashed lies you hold onto.

Can you show the whole people on this forum the historical, genetical and factual relationship you have with Israel?

2 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:03am On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: it is biblical, biblical prophecy.

"The ox knoweth his owner, and the A-s-s his master’s crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider." (Isaiah 1:3). Israel do not know who they are, and they dont wanna know, e.g you Folykaze. You are worst than an A-s-s. Smh

I think you don't deserve living. The Israelites there know who they are....and they bore the identity till today. If you don't know your parents and your lineage, you are close to non-existence.

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2014
ifeness:

I lived in France for 2 years and i have visited lots of museums in Europe. I ve read books from which the bible books were re-written from. Louvre museum in Paris contains lots of African artefacts which were taken from Africa not Europe. Same with England,Spain and Italy.

King James wasn't black i don't know where you got your story from. King James who translated the bible from Latin to English was a mad man who killed his brother,wife and mother and ended up dying without being mentally balanced.

At the age of thirteen James fell madly in love with his male cousin Esme Stuart whom he made Duke of Lennox. James deferred to Esme to the consternation of his ministers.

Later, James fell in love with a poor young Scotsman named Robert Carr. "The king leans on his [Carr's] arm, pinches his cheeks, smooths his ruffled garment, and when he looks upon Carr, directs his speech to others." (Thomas Howard, Earl of Suffolk, in a letter, 1611)

King James 1 was a known homosexual who murdered his young lovers and victimized countless heretics and women. His cruelty was justified by his "divine right" of kings.
- Otto J. Scott, James the First

But without both King James and Erasmus, the most widely touted Bible in Christian history would never have been produced, the KJV (or shall we say, Gay-JV?) Bible.
- Skip Church

"I love the Earl of Buckingham more than anyone else," James announced to his councilors, "and more than you who are here assembled." He compared his love for the earl to Jesus's affection for the "beloved disciple" John. "Jesus Christ did the same," the king said, "and therefore I cannot be blamed. Christ had his John, and I have my George."

Talking about Africans ruling the world for 1000 years,where did you get your story from. We are not kids you need to show us concrete evidence to back up your story. The Portuguese were the first white to make contact with African after the Romans. That showed they knew nothing about blacks before.

Besides the Alafin of oyo stated ile ife has been in existed for at least 10,000 years which means blacks have always been in Africa.
That is not king james. Like i said, our history have been hidden. grin king james was a black man and he didnt do all those stuffs.

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2014
macof:

Really? And by blacks, A whole lot of groups of people come to mind
Cushites, Negros in fact generally Africa

Israel never even entered European lands until Roman conquest and colonization

Really Kj was black? From wat part of the middle East does he trace his origin
Since your definition of black is 'middle East'
Sham, Cushite and Ham are 3 different nations, blacks yes. Cushite and Ham never ruled europe, Sham did.

Not all blacks are the same people bro.

That history have been destroyed by white folks. Get that RUSSIAN ICONS, very expensive though.

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:22am On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: That is not king james. Like i said, our history have been hidden. grin king james was a black man and he didnt do all those stuffs.

This is completely empty. Prove him wrong with your historical fact and not balant rant.

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:27am On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: Sham, Cushite and Ham are 3 different nations, blacks yes. Cushite and Ham never ruled europe, Sham did.

Not all blacks are the same people bro.

That history have been destroyed by white folks. Get that RUSSIAN ICONS, very experience though.

Sound like you got nothing to present here. What is it in the RUSSIAN ICONS you cant quote here if you have it?

Where you not the one that said the book pictured some blacks in 1400 with camera while whereas camera was invented in the 1820s. What is all this with your lies?

2 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

I think you don't deserve living. The Israelites there know who they are....and they bore the identity till today. If you don't know your parents and your lineage, you are close to non-existence.
undecided they believe in the bible, and the bible says they aint Israel... No you are wrong, you dont know history.Their own bible telling them they are not Israel grin

From.

Moses
Abraham
Jacob
Jesus e.t.c all blacks.

Do you believe these Jewish folks sponsored the slave trade? They were fully involved, used Christianity into brainwashing us we aint Israel.

They said Jesus was a ba.stard born of a w.hore.
He was a wayward Jew.

But they sponsor and funded Christianity. Something must be wrong, a conspiracy or something. How can you hate Christianity and fund them? cheesy

Those imposters can not use the bible to prove they are Israelites but I can.

When you guys say Israelis hate blacks, i just smile, they are fulfilling prophecy grin

8 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Sound like you got nothing to present here. What is it in the RUSSIAN ICONS you cant quote here if you have it?

Where you not the one that said the book pictured some blacks in 1400 with camera while whereas camera was invented in the 1820s. What is all this with your lies?
upgrade ur understanding.

I said a picture, not a drawing.

I dont have the book tongue

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

This is completely empty. Prove him wrong with your historical fact and not balant rant.
what do you care?..... I will give you a bible verse. We are bearing the shame of our enemy.

"Prophesy therefore concerning the land of Israel, and say unto the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I have spoken in my jealousy and in my fury, because ye have borne the shame of the heathen:" (Ezekiel 36:6)."Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that are about you, they shall bear their shame." (Ezekiel 36:7). Now king james was black, you said he was white, carried the history of a whiteman down here, accusing James of what he never did, we are bearing the whitemans shame.

The white picture of jesus is Cesare Borgia who is a Murderer, Adulterer and an a.s.shole, jesus is bearing his shame, i saw someone who said Jesus was a rapist and murderer, he went to read this guy's history.

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: undecided they believe in the bible, and the bible says they aint Israel... No you are wrong, you dont know history.Their own bible telling them they are not Israel grin

From.

Moses
Abraham
Jacob
Jesus e.t.c all blacks.

Do you believe these Jewish folks sponsored the slave trade? They were fully involved, used Christianity into brainwashing us we aint Israel.

They said Jesus was a ba.stard born of a w.hore.
He was a wayward Jew.

But they sponsor and funded Christianity. Something must be wrong, a conspiracy or something. How can you hate Christianity and fund them? cheesy

Those imposters can not use the bible to prove they are Israelites but I can.

When you guys say Israelis hate blacks, i just smile, they are fulfilling prophecy grin

I didn't ask for this silly rant.

You were the one that said Israelites do not know who they are nor their masters. So they are close to non-existence. A living being is much aware of self and it environment. Even an ant and birds does.....they aint zombie and beast of no nation. So this headless chicken epistle you wrote there didn't answer my question.

Can you trace your lineage to Israel and if not we should agree you close to non-existence?

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 7:48am On Jan 07, 2014
ifeness:

Which of the gods will i be thanking? I am comfortable with my divine Africanism ,you clearly ain't comfortable with yours.
Okay now. Time will tell.

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: upgrade ur understanding.

I said a picture, not a drawing.

I dont have the book tongue

You are a pathetic liar.

You said a picture captured with cameras in a book written in the 1400s meanwhile camera was invented in 1820s. How deceitful can you be?

You foot have a book. I don't think you even have money to buy one but you are bold enough to refer to something you haven't read or have at hand. This is baseless. The book is useless.
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

I didn't ask for this silly rant.

You were the one that said Israelites do not know who they are nor their masters. So they are close to non-existence. A living being is much aware of self and it environment. Even an ant and birds does.....they aint zombie and beast of no nation. So this headless chicken epistle you wrote there didn't answer my question.

Can you trace your lineage to Israel and if not we should agree you close to non-existence?
"I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies." (Jeremiah 12:7).

"And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever." (Jeremiah 17:4).

"The ox knoweth his owner, and the a.s.s his master’s crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider." (Isaiah 1:3).
if i can trace my heritage then i am not an Israelite. I know who i am according to the bible wink

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: what do you care?..... I will give you a bible verse. We are bearing the shame of our enemy.

"Prophesy therefore concerning the land of Israel, and say unto the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I have spoken in my jealousy and in my fury, because ye have borne the shame of the heathen:" (Ezekiel 36:6)."Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that are about you, they shall bear their shame." (Ezekiel 36:7). Now king james was black, you said he was white, carried the history of a whiteman down here, accusing James of what he never did, we are bearing the whitemans shame.

The white picture of jesus is Cesare Borgia who is a Murderer, Adulterer and an a.s.shole, jesus is bearing his shame, i saw someone who said Jesus was a rapist and murderer, he went to read this guy's history.

How foolish can you be? You claimed King james was a black man and the evidence is the museum whereas you haven't take a step outside the country and haven't been to any museum in your life. A person that have visited those museum came in and refuted you....he even backed his points with historical fact thereby publicly denouncing your lies and brainwashing you had from your slave masters who wanted to take away your identity.

You said you have pictures to prove king james was a black guy. Prove that.

He have backed his claim with historical fact, do yourself a favor and do the same....we aint kids who clamour for unsubstantial claims.

We are discussing King james and not Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

You are a pathetic liar.

You said a picture captured with cameras in a book written in the 1400s meanwhile camera was invented in 1820s. How deceitful can you be?

You foot have a book. I don't think you even have money to buy one but you are bold enough to refer to something you haven't read or have at hand. This is baseless. The book is useless.
I rather not reply this..... Remain ignorant okay?

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: "I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies." (Jeremiah 12:7).

"And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever." (Jeremiah 17:4).

"The ox knoweth his owner, and the a.s.s his master’s crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider." (Isaiah 1:3).
if i can trace my heritage then i am not an Israelite. I know who i am according to the bible wink

And you have proven whom you are.....a beast of no nation. You have embarrassed your parents and your ancestors. The night your dad serviced your mum was a wasteful day. Because your dad is Igala but you were brainwashed to believe you are nobody.....

2 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

How foolish can you be? You claimed King james was a black man and the evidence is the museum whereas you haven't take a step outside the country and haven't been to any museum in your life. A person that have visited those museum came in and refuted you....he even backed his points with historical fact thereby publicly denouncing your lies and brainwashing you had from your slave masters who wanted to take away your identity.

You said you have pictures to prove king james was a black guy. Prove that.

He have backed his claim with historical fact, do yourself a favor and do the same....we aint kids who clamour for unsubstantial claims.

We are discussing King james and not Jesus.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=taJAn6JrDBc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DtaJAn6JrDBc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=k2OupVDdkLU&rl=yes&client=mv-google&guid=&gl=NG&hl=en

there you go...

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

And you have proven whom you are.....a beast of no nation. You have embarrassed your parents and your ancestors. The night your dad serviced your mum was a wasteful day. Because your dad is Igala but you were brainwashed to believe you are nobody.....
Okay. wink no wahala now. grin

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: That is not king james. Like i said, our history have been hidden. grin king james was a black man and he didnt do all those stuffs.

Are you serious?
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2014

Do you have evidence? No wonder you are a blind believer of the bible. You need to further your education.

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2014
ifeness:

Do you have evidence? No wonder you are a blind believer of the bible. You need to further your education.

Okay wink watch that video okay? Mr Lecturer.

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2014
ifeness:

Why must blacks be Israelites? Is there anything special about being a Jew ?

This question is borne out of ignorance of how the world operates, and an inability to deduce logically.
Why must blacks be Israelites? Yes, because the black-race, Negro is the superior race. Created in the glory, image and likeness of The Most High God. Look around you and be objective, which race around the word has the finest, most impressive, most intimidating attributes? Which race has the most genetic diversity and superiority? look around you and be objective.

Despite all these intimidating credentials, this race is still the poorest and most despised and hated in the world. It is God's curse on a disobedient people. The time of that curse has ended!

Advantage of being a Jew? Crass debilitating ignorance

Rom 3:1-2
1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?
2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

Hear the prophecy concerning the land and the return of the true/real owners cool
[b]
Ezekiel 36:6-12
6 Prophesy therefore concerning the land of Israel, and say unto the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I have spoken in my jealousy and in my fury, because ye have borne the shame of the heathen:
7 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that [are] about you, they shall bear their shame.
8 But ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel; for they are at hand to come.
9 For, behold, I [am] for you, and I will turn unto you, and ye shall be tilled and sown:
10 And I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, [even] all of it: and the cities shall be inhabited, and the wastes shall be builded:
11 And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better [unto you] than at your beginnings: and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD.
12 Yea, I will cause men to walk upon you, [even] my people Israel; and they shall possess thee, and thou shalt be their inheritance, and thou shalt no more henceforth bereave them [of men]

8 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: http://youtube.com/watch?v=taJAn6JrDBc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DtaJAn6JrDBc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=k2OupVDdkLU&rl=yes&client=mv-google&guid=&gl=NG&hl=en

there you go...

If everyone were like you, then i think the world is completely doom.

I can prove jackie chan or jet li flied from building to building merely by presenting a video or edited pictures.

If you think those videos are your evidence, here is another videos refuting you..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Z-J2PrZYU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DY9Z-J2PrZYU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Z-J2PrZYU&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google&guid=

Present your case with factual and objective evidence documented by a well known historian or history book.

2 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: Okay wink watch that video okay? Mr Lecturer.

His face was captured in that video when camera was not built prior to that period?

Get us factual stuff. It is easy for me to go on internet and present junks as fact.
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

If everyone were like you, then i think the world is completely doom.

I can prove jackie chan or jet li flied from building to building merely by presenting a video or edited pictures.

If you think those videos are your evidence, here is another videos refuting you..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Z-J2PrZYU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DY9Z-J2PrZYU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Z-J2PrZYU&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google&guid=

Present your case with factual and objective evidence documented by a well known historian or history book.
Okay now. Live your life. Since that video cant convince you. Nothing will. tongue

you are fast in throwing insults @people.

But a time will come, you will wish you have listened bro.

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2014
Mr President: Isaiah 24:18-19
18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.
19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.

Israel is blind and deaf angry angry but when the promise comes, they will remember. Unfortunately, many would be consumed at first, two-thirds will be fried, vapourized, or roasted. Scoffers come choose your preferred way to die cool cool cool wink
"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein." (Zechariah 13:8 )."And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God." (Zechariah 13:9).<< Nobody can stop it bro.
And for other nations......

"Woe be unto thee, Babylon, and Asia! woe be unto thee, Egypt and Syria! Gird up yourselves with cloths of sack and hair, bewail your children, and be sorry; for your destruction is at hand." (2 Esdras 16:1-2)."A sword is sent upon you, and who may turn it back? A fire is sent among you, and who may quench it? Plagues are sent unto you, and what is he that may drive them away? May any man drive away an hungry lion in the wood? or may any one quench the fire in stubble, when it hath begun to burn?" (2 Esdras 16:3-6).

"Woe to the nations that rise up against my kindred! the Lord Almighty will take vengeance of them in the day of judgment, in putting fire and worms in their flesh; and they shall feel them, and weep for ever." (Judith 16:17).
We gone laugh last bro.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? / Why Do You Go To Church (Options) ? / Are All Sins Equal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.