Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent (8996 Views)

And So All Israel Shall Be Saved / Www.faithbook.cf Official Thread On Nairaland - Come In ............ / All Israel Shall Be Saved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: "And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein." (Zechariah 13:8 )."And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God." (Zechariah 13:9).<< Nobody can stop it bro.
And for other nations......

"Woe be unto thee, Babylon, and Asia! woe be unto thee, Egypt and Syria! Gird up yourselves with cloths of sack and hair, bewail your children, and be sorry; for your destruction is at hand." (2 Esdras 16:1-2)."A sword is sent upon you, and who may turn it back? A fire is sent among you, and who may quench it? Plagues are sent unto you, and what is he that may drive them away? May any man drive away an hungry lion in the wood? or may any one quench the fire in stubble, when it hath begun to burn?" (2 Esdras 16:3-6).

"Woe to the nations that rise up against my kindred! the Lord Almighty will take vengeance of them in the day of judgment, in putting fire and worms in their flesh; and they shall feel them, and weep for ever." (Judith 16:17).
We gone laugh last bro.

All these quotes you are posting is an evidence of sever brain wash. You NEED to start being proud of your people,your ancestors,your heritage, AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 07, 2014
Mr President:

This question is borne out of ignorance of how the world operates, and an inability to deduce logically.
Why must blacks be Israelites? Yes, because the black-race, Negro is the superior race. Created in the glory, image and likeness of The Most High God. Look around you and be objective, which race around the word has the finest, most impressive, most intimidating attributes? Which race has the most genetic diversity and superiority? look around you and be objective.

Despite all these intimidating credentials, this race is still the poorest and most despised and hated in the world. It is God's curse on a disobedient people. The time of that curse has ended!

Advantage of being a Jew? Crass debilitating ignorance

Rom 3:1-2
1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?
2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

Hear the prophecy concerning the land and the return of the true/real owners cool
[b]
Ezekiel 36:6-12
6 Prophesy therefore concerning the land of Israel, and say unto the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I have spoken in my jealousy and in my fury, because ye have borne the shame of the heathen:
7 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that [are] about you, they shall bear their shame.
8 But ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel; for they are at hand to come.
9 For, behold, I [am] for you, and I will turn unto you, and ye shall be tilled and sown:
10 And I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, [even] all of it: and the cities shall be inhabited, and the wastes shall be builded:
11 And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better [unto you] than at your beginnings: and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD.
12 Yea, I will cause men to walk upon you, [even] my people Israel; and they shall possess thee, and thou shalt be their inheritance, and thou shalt no more henceforth bereave them [of men]

AFRICA AFRICA AFRICA is my home

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
ifeness:

I lived in France for 2 years and i have visited lots of museums in Europe. I ve read books from which the bible books were re-written from. Louvre museum in Paris contains lots of African artefacts which were taken from Africa not Europe. Same with England,Spain and Italy.

King James wasn't black i don't know where you got your story from. King James who translated the bible from Latin to English was a mad man who killed his brother,wife and mother and ended up dying without being mentally balanced.

At the age of thirteen James fell madly in love with his male cousin Esme Stuart whom he made Duke of Lennox. James deferred to Esme to the consternation of his ministers.

Later, James fell in love with a poor young Scotsman named Robert Carr. "The king leans on his [Carr's] arm, pinches his cheeks, smooths his ruffled garment, and when he looks upon Carr, directs his speech to others." (Thomas Howard, Earl of Suffolk, in a letter, 1611)

King James 1 was a known homosexual who murdered his young lovers and victimized countless heretics and women. His cruelty was justified by his "divine right" of kings.
- Otto J. Scott, James the First

But without both King James and Erasmus, the most widely touted Bible in Christian history would never have been produced, the KJV (or shall we say, Gay-JV?) Bible.
- Skip Church

"I love the Earl of Buckingham more than anyone else," James announced to his councilors, "and more than you who are here assembled." He compared his love for the earl to Jesus's affection for the "beloved disciple" John. "Jesus Christ did the same," the king said, "and therefore I cannot be blamed. Christ had his John, and I have my George."

Talking about Africans ruling the world for 1000 years,where did you get your story from. We are not kids you need to show us concrete evidence to back up your story. The Portuguese were the first white to make contact with African after the Romans. That showed they knew nothing about blacks before.

Besides the Alafin of oyo stated ile ife has been in existed for at least 10,000 years which means blacks have always been in Africa.

macof:

study your oral history
Any origin that can't be figured out from oral history is either fake or irrelevant- something the people wished to forget and never told their children.

Deuteronomy 28:36 (KJV)

The Lord shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

Amos 4:2 (KJV)

The Lord God hath sworn by his holiness, that, lo, the days shall come upon you, that he will take you away with hooks, and your posterity with fishhooks.

Of course before Jerusalem was invaded in 70 AD, Black Africans (Hamites) were in Africa; after the invasion, the Black Israelites fled into the wilderness (Africa). They forgot their history, got confused, discontinued from their heritage and got mixed up with the heathen (Hamites - Black Africans that were in Africa before them)....then started worshiping stones and sticks, Idolatry etc....It's glaring in the verse above that it's all fulfillment of prophecies and curses that were pronounced to follow us if we fail to hearken to the word of Yahweh!

Do you know what it means for the LORD to swear by his holiness? I don't blame your carnal assẹs for not understanding these things. The word of the LORD is fọolishness to the carnal mind as worldly wisdom and logic is foọlishness before GOD....Only the end will tell who is right, GOD or the vain thoughts of an atheist! To me, atheism is vain, stùpidity and fọolishness...!

Amos 2:6 (KJV)

Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of Israel, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they sold the righteous for silver, and the poor for a pair of shoes;

^^^

Now, the above is one amongst many transgressions that the Israelites are paying for today...even though the heathen has gained so much from the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, true Israelites are still paying for betraying/selling him for silver (Through Judas Iscariot).

4 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: Okay now. Live your life. Since that video cant convince you. Nothing will. tongue

you are fast in throwing insults @people.

But a time will come, you will wish you have listened bro.

what is this cry all about? You presented a video so I did which you refute your claims. What is so special about yours?
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
ifeness:
AFRICA AFRICA AFRICA is my home
ifeness:

All these quotes you are posting is an evidence of sever brain wash. You NEED to start being proud of your people,your ancestors,your heritage, AFRICA

Don't be impervious to logic and reason. Your parents laboured and payed a huge price to extricate you from ignorance. They gave you an education, don't disappoint them, don't waste their money.

I suggest you link up with a guy- Somal, Ajuran, etc. - in the Foreign affairs section to discuss African unity with him. He sure would be very willing to entertain you.

Why do you think Fulani people want to rule Nigeria perpetually? It is an intrinsic, organic desire. The Land is theirs!

We belong to Israel, the land is ours and we will be restored there shortly, right now! wink cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mr President:

Don't be impervious to logic and reason. Your parents laboured and payed a huge price to extricate you from ignorance. They gave you an education, don't disappoint them, don't waste their money.

I suggest you link up with a guy- Somal, Ajuran, etc. - in the Foreign affairs section to discuss African unity with him. He sure would be very willing to entertain you.

Why do you think Fulani people want to rule Nigeria perpetually? It is an intrinsic, organic desire. The Land is theirs!

We belong to Israel, the land is ours and we will be restored there shortly, right now! wink cheesy

Gbamest!

4 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

what is this cry all about? You presented a video so I did which you refute your claims. What is so special about yours?

Why are you so impervious to Negro superiority, are you blind to the evidences all around you?

Oh, OK, I get you now, you are a hamite, a bloody hamite, the spirit inside you is hamitic.

It will please The LORD to make you my slave in the reincarnation, because, at this rate you will be destroyed in the soon-coming-fire. When you are reincarnated as my slave, I will flog nonsense into you head. wink. You had your chance but your stone-headed disdain for all things Israel was your downfall. Pharoah's spirit.

You go chop bulala folykaze.

It is only a matter of time now cool

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
doubleDx:

The Lord shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

The Lord God hath sworn by his holiness, that, lo, the days shall come upon you, that he will take you away with hooks, and your posterity with fishhooks.

Of course before Jerusalem was invaded in 70 AD, Black Africans (Hamites) were in Africa; after the invasion, the Black Israelites fled into the wilderness (Africa). They forgot their history, got confused, discontinued from their heritage and got mixed up with the heathen (Hamites - Black Africans that were in Africa before them)....then started worshiping stones and sticks, Idolatry etc....It's glaring in the verse above that it's all fulfillment of prophecies and curses that were pronounced to follow us if we fail to hearken to the word of Yahweh!

Do you know what it means for the LORD to swear by his holiness? I don't blame your carnal assẹs for not understanding these things. The word of the LORD is fọolishness to the carnal mind as worldly wisdom and logic is foọlishness before GOD....Only the end will tell who is right, GOD or the vain thoughts of an atheist! To me, atheism is vain, stùpidity and fọolishness...!

Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of Israel, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they sold the righteous for silver, and the poor for a pair of shoes;

^^^

Now, the above is one amongst many transgressions that the Israelites are paying for today...even though the heathen has gained so much from the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, true Israelites are still paying for betraying/selling him for silver (Through Judas Iscariot).
Wow.These atheist are Natural Men.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1 Corinthians 2:14). you are correct, they cant understand these things. Wow i love the bible pass anything.

This is what am gone do from now on grin

"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:" (1 Timothy 6:20).

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
I salute all the brethren in The Lord smiley wink. It wont take long anymore.

Shortly, He will place satan under our feet.

Greet Obadiah777 for me, I see Brothers DoubleDx and MEILYN. Please blow a holy kiss to Sisters Tgirl, Nerdy and TPD. May God's light continue to shine upon Uncle MostHigh. The grace of The Most High God will continue to strengthen Brother Mcfynest and all the other brethren in the faith, we all have been chosen and called right from the beginning.

He will not weary us with His tarrying. The vision is for an appointed time. The time is now.
smiley wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mr President:

hahaha. Exactly bro.

1000likes. The Land is theirs mehn.

4 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: Wow.These atheist are Natural Men.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1 Corinthians 2:14). you are correct, they cant understand these things. Wow i love the bible pass anything.

This is what am gone do from now on grin

"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:" (1 Timothy 6:20).

Brute beasts!

[b]Jude 1:10
10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds [they are] without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

2 Peter 2:12
12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, [as] they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots [they are] and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

You are a pathetic liar.

You said a picture captured with cameras in a book written in the 1400s meanwhile camera was invented in 1820s. How deceitful can you be?

You foot have a book. I don't think you even have money to buy one but you are bold enough to refer to something you haven't read or have at hand. This is baseless. The book is useless.

And here I am trying to show you reason angry
'The book is useless' 'The book is useless' 'The book is useless' 'The book is useless'

Oh my GOD cry cry

Smh at myself.

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mr President: I salute all the brethren in The Lord smiley wink. It wont take long anymore.

Shortly, He will place satan under our feet.

Greet Obadiah777 for me, I see Brothers DoubleDx and MEILYN. Please blow a holy kiss to Sisters Tgirl, Nerdy and TPD. May God's light continue to shine upon Uncle MostHigh. The grace of The Most High God will continue to strengthen Brother Mcfynest and all the other brethren in the faith, we all have been chosen and called right from the beginning.

He will not weary us with His tarrying. The vision is for an appointed time. The time is now.
smiley wink wink

Greetings El Presidente!!! The spirit of the LORD is with us....scoffers gonna scoff, but at the end the vision will speak, and not lie!

Habakkuk 2:3

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
doubleDx:

Greetings El Presidente!!! The spirit of the LORD is with us....scoffers gonna scoff, but at the end the vision will speak, and not lie!

Habakkuk 2:3

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Greetings Brother!

We did our best.

Let the games begin wink wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
People respect you more when you be yourself, no matter how different you are from them.

Rather than when you try to imitate them, which is when people look down upon you.

2 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
People respect you more when you be yourself, no matter how different you are from them.

Rather than when you try to imitate them, which is when people look down upon you.

Go and start reading from the first page wink

4 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: undecided they believe in the bible, and the bible says they aint Israel... No you are wrong, you dont know history.Their own bible telling them they are not Israel grin

From.

Moses
Abraham
Jacob
Jesus e.t.c all blacks.

Do you believe these Jewish folks sponsored the slave trade? They were fully involved, used Christianity into brainwashing us we aint Israel.

They said Jesus was a ba.stard born of a w.hore.
He was a wayward Jew.

But they sponsor and funded Christianity. Something must be wrong, a conspiracy or something. How can you hate Christianity and fund them? cheesy

Those imposters can not use the bible to prove they are Israelites but I can.

When you guys say Israelis hate blacks, i just smile, they are fulfilling prophecy grin

This guy is all talk and no show
When did Israel ever fund Christan movements
Bring facts

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: upgrade ur understanding.

I said a picture, not a drawing.

I dont have the book tongue

Since you don't have the book and have no evidence, SHUT THE FU*K UP

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
macof:

Since you don't have the book and have no evidence, SHUT THE FU*K UP

The evidence is right there starring you in the face. Unfortunately, you are ignorant and impervious to reason and logic.

Quick to use foul words, your punishment will wink not tarry

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
macof:

This guy is all talk and no show
When did Israel ever fund Christan movements
Bring facts

Google is available for your use, my dear young dunce of a friend wink

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
doubleDx:

^^^

lmao
Maybe You forgot your history but I didn't

Maybe your family migrated to Nigerian territory mine didn't

I am a son of the soil, My very first human ancestors were born here.

You are free to keep keeping Israel as your origin without any proof.

It's only your children I pity cause they would surely hate their lives

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
macof:

lmao
Maybe You forgot your history but I didn't

Maybe your family migrated to Nigerian territory mine didn't

I am a son of the soil, My very first human ancestors were born here.

You are free to keep keeping Israel as your origin without any proof.

It's only your children I pity cause they would surely hate their lives

Good. Then you are a hamite. You are a slave. Your slavery is about to begin all over again, and this time around it will last forever wink

Maybe you would be reincarnated as Brother DoubleDx's slave. I'm sure you would be a very stubborn slave. I shall advice him to be liberal on the bulala with you. You sure do know it drives madness away from a child's heart dont you? wink

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mr President:

Fulani are migrationists, They know they met people in Nigeria

Great! smiley cheesy let me see your restoration? If Israel no go turn you to burnt offering grin

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mr President:

The evidence is right there starring you in the face. Unfortunately, you are ignorant and impervious to reason and logic.

Quick to use foul words, your punishment will wink not tarry

Lol Wat evidence?
Can you present the evidence that your family trace their origins to Israel?
Can you present the evidence that Israel was ever the only the black nation- that is if they were black
Can you present the evidence that Israel ever entered Europe before any time around 100BC?

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
macof:
Great! smiley cheesy let me see your restoration? If Israel no go turn you to burnt offering grin

You had the chance, you flunked it.

Fulani fights everyone because, intrinsically, they know the land is theirs. wink

The true/real owners of the land will return. cheesy cheesy cool

You scoffed to the bitterest end smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mr President:

Google is available for your use, my dear young dunce of a friend wink

There's no such thing as "Israel funding christianity"

Many people with madness on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
macof:

Lol Wat evidence?
Can you present the evidence that Israel was ever the only the black nation- that is if they were black
Can you present the evidence that Israel ever entered Europe before any time around 100BC?

Look carefully my unable-to-reason-and-deduce-logically friend.

The answer is blowing in the wind right before you smiley wink

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mr President:

Good. Then you are a hamite. You are a slave. Your slavery is about to begin all over again, and this time around it will last forever wink

Maybe you would be reincarnated as Brother DoubleDx's slave. I'm sure you would be a very stubborn slave. I shall advice him to be liberal on the bulala with you. You sure do know it drives madness away from a child's heart dont you? wink

Lmao
A son of the land owns slaves not the other way around.

I am not hamite, I am Ekiti

Hamites are the East and North Africans.

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Who is imitating who? We are Israelites.... Not all Nigerians are Hamitic (Hausa Fulani) like you, I hope you know that?

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
macof:

macof:

Lmao
A son of the land owns slaves not the other way around.

I am not hamite, I am Ekiti

Hamites are the East and North Africans.

macof:

Lol Wat evidence?

When the time comes, your so-called evidences wouldn't be needed; the LORD doesn't need to prove anything to you before gathering his people.

Amos 9:9-10(KJV)

For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

Verse 10

All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.

^^

Verse 10 above is for YOU seeing as you've rejected the God of your Fathers for the vain wisdom of the heathen grin

How do you know that the white folks claiming to be Israelites today are true descendants of Jacob huh? Don't tell me that living in the Land of Israel has automatically made them descendants of ancient Israelites!

Micah 2:1-2 (KJV)

Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand. And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.

4 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mr President:

El Presidente grin He said he is not Hamitic; Amos 9:10 will do for him if he doesn't repent gringringrin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? / Are All Sins Equal? / What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.