Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:08 AM

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (11380 Views)

When You Love Someone Like Mad, But He/she Treats You Like Shit / What A Man's Hands Say About How He Treats Women - A Study By Mcgill University / If A Guy Treats You Like A Princess But Acts Like A Paupier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
Will you take him back?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Danhumprey: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ewwwww! Are we dealing with animals? That's barbaric! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by belhomme(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
they will if he has what dey need all the time...MONEY! MONEY! MONEY grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Another money talk BS.
belhomme: they will if he has what dey need all the time...MONEY! MONEY! MONEY grin

Danhumprey: Ewwwww! Are we dealing with animals? That's barbaric! angry
there was a story of a man who cut his wife with an axe so this 1 is small

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by quantumphysics(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
very gross
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by GovWahala: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Where they in a boxing competition? Only emotionally weak men do this, although some girls can be very very annoying, but eh that's y she is a girl, if u can't stand her misbehaviors don't be with her simple.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by xynerise: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
She will even apologise to him and come back to him. Girls funny

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Gov Wahala:
Where they in a boxing competition? Only emotionally weak men do this, although some girls can be very very annoying, but eh that's y she is a girl, if u can't stand her misbehaviors don't be with her simple.
1million likes for u

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Newkidoo(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
This is inhumane..
Any man who beats a woman no matter what is insane and should be punished properly!!
If possible this should be reported to human rights activist.. acts like this should be abolished in our culture..
How can a sensible man beat a woman to the point of removing blood from her nose.. totally Evil..

God help us in this country!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Newkidoo(m): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Looking at the pic again! Can't something be done to the man that did this to teach him a lesson..
Pls women, if any man those these to u.. don't keep shut, seek necessary help from known authorities..
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo: Looking at the pic again! Can't something be done to the man that did this to teach him a lesson..
Pls women, if any man those these to u.. don't keep shut, seek necessary help from known authorities..
wish women can speak out and not be blinded by love

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by omoelu1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
the man who did this should be sentenced to death by hanging.
anh anh!!!! kilode
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
omoelu1: the man who did this should be sentenced to death by hanging.
anh anh!!!! kilode
men who beat women can't even stand their fellow man

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by omoelu1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
mrsincredible: men who beat women can't even stand their fellow man
yes o. only weak men will see beating of women as a way to demonstrate their strength.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by ShirelleBaby: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
that ladies eye just reminded me of a fight that almost occured in sec school was in ss1,i challenged d guy and he threw one punch directly on my eye,i just quietly go sit down for chair!was so happy oda classmates didnt see that,they for clear chair and dat guy for beat me nonsense
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
Shir£ll£ baby:
that ladies eye just reminded me of a fight that almost occured in sec school was in ss1,i challenged d guy and he threw one punch directly on my eye,i just quietly go sit down for chair!was so happy oda classmates didnt see that,they for clear chair and dat guy for beat me nonsense
not even a slap a punch as if he is fighting his mates

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Enegod(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
There are two sick people in that
relationship. The abuser and the one
taking it. If you are either, seek
professional help

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
Whoever did this should be hanged with his balls,this is barbaric,some ladies sef,funniest thing is that the said lady can still agree to date the guy after he pleads
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by dre11(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
The man is a beast
as in B-E-A-S-T

and the lady is stupid to have allowed the man to beat her up like that

why don't she run for her dear life or allow the anger in that man to cool off before doing what is best for her life........
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
And the funny chic will be like, "I love my man, he did this romantic thing to me, he's so cute! Infact, he's my Prince Charming. embarassed
he's so rich, I will never leave my darling."

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Big4wig(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Photocanteen

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Vyolet(f): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
The picture isn't real though,but then it passes a message. Many women are in abusive relationship and yet they cannot voice out.
**They consider the society basically,if i leave this man,people will count it for me,they would say i am jumping from one man to the other,the society makes her believe All men are the same and she would meet worst with the next guy..
**They consider the fact that they feel they can never get a better man so they tend to endure all the abuse until the man damages their lives.
Women are the ones to save themselves by walking out of any form of abuse in a relationship be it verbal,physical or emotional abuse.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Danhumprey: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Austeenx: And the funny chic will be like, "I love my man, he did this romantic thing to me, he's so cute! Infact, he's my Prince Charming. embarassed
he's so rich, I will never leave my darling."
cheesy
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Ellidude(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
That man is surely a TROLL...I feel like squeezing his BALLS..

Aaaaaaarggghhh!! I'm hating this scene..
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
*in every lady's voice*

YES

grin yuck grin yuck grin yuck grin
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
If a guy hits a girl like this, she should make sure she kills the love at the instant, and get him arrested too.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pls can someone tell me where the whole blood is from?? Obviously that pic ain't real. You cannot sustain an injury that would lead to a loss of blood as much as that and still remain in good shape to take a picture. It may not be Photoshop, buh there's a possibility that ain't her blood!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ezeed: If a guy hits a girl like this, she should make sure she kills the love at the instant, and get him arrested too.
indeed. U don't know women. For pple saying its photoshop can't u see the blood on her cloth
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by dagentility(f): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Am i mad,no way.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by tellwisdom: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Rubbish...Lipstick undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me / The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.