Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (11392 Views)

When You Love Someone Like Mad, But He/she Treats You Like Shit / What A Man's Hands Say About How He Treats Women - A Study By Mcgill University / If A Guy Treats You Like A Princess But Acts Like A Paupier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Tedpgrass: 1:49am On Jan 07, 2014
Hate to say this, folks....

That doesnt look real.... Photoshopped!

#teamnotoDomesticViolence

Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 07, 2014
Nonso23: Hmmm... See double standards sha undecided
But a girl will slap a man and he's expected to behave like a gentleman and walk away right
Honestly, some girls are so annoying that in my head, i literally chop off every phalenge, tarsal, carpal and bone in their body and regale in the pain they'll be going through.
They have my mum to thank that i do not believe in violence if not eh 'silent hills' will be a joke compared to.... angry grin
oya attack me.
P.s: all i'm saying is simple, stop playing the victim card already! It's getting old; try something new.
P.p.s:Somebody will still misinterprete this post to say i'm advocating domestic violence.
wow. U should know that a woman is not a strong being even a slap from a man can send us to coma. Funny hw u thing of evil tins to do a woman only gay men dislike women
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by holythug(m): 7:17am On Jan 07, 2014
mrsincredible: wish women can speak out and not be blinded by love
.......& greed, undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by AYOUNG(m): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2014
Not cool
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by skyscraperTM(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2014
What makes you think the lady is complaining, cause if she was, she wouldn't have time to pose for the camera.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by bknight: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2014
undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Ignatio(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
She looks like a vampire that just finished sucking blood.

Babe your man is a beast.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by aliciakeith7: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
omoelu1: the man who did this should be sentenced to death by hanging.
anh anh!!!! kilode
you no sure say na menses dey worry her? #justasking
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Igbolove(f): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
Would rather a punch to let me know he's no good. No more emotional games, those are harder to leave... Money or not.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by omoelu1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
aliciakeith7: you no sure say na menses dey worry her? #justasking
hiahiahiahihahiah!!!!! na from mouth she come dey discharge blood?
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by maingwaest(f): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
E no go better for that love.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by professore(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ladies know men who are capable of things like this,so run away and don't be blind by love or is it money.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Afrok(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
Don't tell me d guy dt did dis went away without his joystick suffering any damages, mehn some guys ar wicked while some ladies ar weak. Am sure for d guy to av gone to d extent of beating d lady like dt, he would've been giving her small doses like slaps, scolding etc which she would've claimed ar all bcoz of love.
where ar d women dt knows how to handle men by bitting, handling nd cutting their joysticks wen U need dem? Just feeling for d girl, a smooth face (probably) now turn to a bloody face.

Love is wicked, be guided nd sensitive wen it's intoxicating U.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
That is how abuses start. From small shouting to another thin
Afro-k:
Don't tell me d guy dt did dis went away without his joystick suffering any damages, mehn some guys ar wicked while some ladies ar weak. Am sure for d guy to av gone to d extent of beating d lady like dt, he would've been giving her small doses like slaps, scolding etc which she would've claimed ar all bcoz of love.
where ar d women dt knows how to handle men by bitting, handling nd cutting their joysticks wen U need dem? Just feeling for d girl, a smooth face (probably) now turn to a bloody face.

Love is wicked, be guided nd sensitive wen it's intoxicating U.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Missmossy(f): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
Too bad,an abusive relationship is hell itself!
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by ignis: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
Gosh.....
Men are heartless.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
A cute gal even with the injuries....and a dude beat her up?...even NIYOLA wont go back 2 the 'TOH BAD' dude!
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by andyanders: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
Why not. What of teh banker who cut her man's joy stick, are they not back now
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by andyanders: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
Why not. What of the banker who cut her man's joy stick, are they not back now
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by OCTAVO: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
Haba!!
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by poshpimkiey(f): 12:31am On Jan 08, 2014
That's a trick question right? Which eye I go use see am, to take am back? D one wey him don beat close abi? Which mouth to use kiss and make up? Dose induced fat lips abi?For the sake of his generation, he had better go someplace rily far and dark cos it won't be funny when I catch him.
p.s-Op, u sure say na her le beau or one jealous side chick reason her matter like this
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by True2myself24(f): 3:25am On Jan 08, 2014
Whose picture is that? And please take it down and respect that person's privacy.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by oketoyinboshola(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2014
mrsincredible: Will you take him back?

If you do, then you are a punching bag. Haba
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
True2myself24: Whose picture is that? And please take it down and respect that person's privacy.
sue me then
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nairaboi(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
funny enuf they may not even be married. every day i pray tha thunder fires all the ediot girls that allow a guy matreat them and still stay in the relationship in the name of love. i always pray the guy kills them one day. since they can't use their head.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nairaboi: funny enuf they may not even be married. every day i pray tha thunder fires all the ediot girls that allow a guy matreat them and still stay in the relationship in the name of love. i always pray the guy kills them one day. since they can't use their head.
don't say that dear. It is love and love makes us do silly things
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by sleekpro(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
The guy will take her shopping after then, the rest is history!
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
The guy dat did dis isnr fit 2 live among human again. dis is too wicked n bad.
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
chaii the guy who did this is a beast and heartless.if my boyfriend did this to me goodbye to the relationship and if it is my husband na divorce straight
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by karkel(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
KingMEXX: Pls can someone tell me where the whole blood is from?? Obviously that pic ain't real. You cannot sustain an injury that would lead to a loss of blood as much as that and still remain in good shape to take a picture. It may not be Photoshop, buh there's a possibility that ain't her blood!
maybe she is having an issue of blood running in right nostril
Re: Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) by Frankenstein: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
At least the guy left her one eye to see with.
He is very merciful and kind.

#Joking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) / Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully / THIS MAN Is About to Change His Life Forever with Sex [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.