Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (302803 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Royalroy, why you ban me nah....
I admit, I broke some rule but isn't there a warning or something, besides, the rascality of my victim needed some calling out... somebody threw a stone and I responded with a boulder cheesy cheesy
That is fair, isn't it...
By the way, those rules are hardly enforced especially in this section where retards abound, why imprison me....
Abi one of these women don become mod, e be like my own don finish be dat oh grin grin
Kand1kane is a mod shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ApexTitan(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Where the homies at?

Everybody busy with their 2016 hustle?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
ApexTitan:
Where the homies at?

Everybody busy with their 2016 hustle?

present sah, what you got? grin!...Hola AT and HNY.

TV
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ApexTitan(m): 3:03am On Jan 22, 2016
TV01:

present sah, what you got? grin!...Hola AT and HNY.

TV

Ain't got nothing, I was checking up on everyone grin. It's been long busy days and short nights at my end but it's all good.

HNY to you too and the regulars here.

Cheers
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 8:24am On Jan 22, 2016
njokusboy:
Royalroy, why you ban me nah....
I admit, I broke some rule but isn't there a warning or something, besides, the rascality of my victim needed some calling out... somebody threw a stone and I responded with a boulder cheesy cheesy
That is fair, isn't it...
By the way, those rules are hardly enforced especially in this section where retards abound, why imprison me....
Abi one of these women don become mod, e be like my own don finish be dat oh grin grin
Kand1kane is a mod shocked shocked shocked
grin

HNY everyone.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ApexTitan(m): 5:13am On Feb 05, 2016
Saw this on TRM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYOORimbpUs

Insightful video if you ask me.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2016
Bump
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
pickabeau1:
Bump

Happy New Year Pick. How's fam?
See as cobweb full this una room, why naa?

Anyways, just passing by...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
ApexTitan:
Saw this on TRM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYOORimbpUs

Insightful video if you ask me.

Really insightful. How pathetic German men are coming out in skirts. The Arab rapìsts must have had a good laugh at such effeminate comportment. What a sad sight. It's just as effective as the bringbackourgirls hashtag. Useless.

It's instructive that women, or this woman, now think they need men to protect them from external danger. Reminds of some of our most hilarious debates in this section. Anyway, I'm sure the criminals will have a change of heart upon seeing this touching display of emotion. grin grin grin.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Specialbaby(f): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
This thread is an eye opener,can't believe i read it all!!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
Specialbaby:

all 160 pages? shocked
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Specialbaby(f): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
An0nimus:

all 160 pages? shocked
have been reading since last week oo,
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kimoni:

All good
How is your family also

Lol at cobwebs

Maybe people will.pop in

You know 2016 has been tough so far

Low.oil prices, no budget etc
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Specialbaby:

So what did u learn
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Specialbaby(f): 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
pickabeau1:

So what did u learn
alot!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 12:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Kimoni:

Where have you been?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ApexTitan(m): 12:18am On Mar 23, 2016
Timbuktou:

Really insightful. How pathetic German men are coming out in skirts. The Arab rapìsts must have had a good laugh at such effeminate comportment. What a sad sight. It's just as effective as the bringbackourgirls hashtag. Useless.

It's instructive that women, or this woman, now think they need men to protect them from external danger. Reminds of some of our most hilarious debates in this section. Anyway, I'm sure the criminals will have a change of heart upon seeing this touching display of emotion. grin grin grin.

grin

It is yet again another stark reminder of the times we live in, the rise of gynocentrism followed by the erosion of masculine virtues has led us to the point that people – men!, think that by making emotive statements, such as mentioned in the video, they can deal with the challenges of the world today. It’s completely pathetic.

The position of both women in the video is also representative of how women deal with matters like this. On one hand they will shame, ridicule, deride or somehow undermine any overt display of masculinity but at the same time expect that same masculinity to be at their service...We all know the drill... but the time is yet to come when they will be compelled to admit that masculinity in its true and strong form is necessary for them to live successfully.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 23, 2016
ApexTitan:

grin

It is yet again another stark reminder of the times we live in, the rise of gynocentrism followed by the erosion of masculine virtues has led us to the point that people – men!, think that by making emotive statements, such as mentioned in the video, they can deal with the challenges of the world today. It’s completely pathetic.

The position of both women in the video is also representative of how women deal with matters like this. On one hand they will shame, ridicule, deride or somehow undermine any overt display of masculinity but at the same time expect that same masculinity to be at their service...We all know the drill... but the time is yet to come when they will be compelled to admit that masculinity in its true and strong form is necessary for them to live successfully.

As we know, women often cannot see the irony in being strong and independent and not needing a man, and then, in the same breath, demanding that men be chivalrous. That is akin to slave-riding in my books, and it might yet last longer as most men don't mind being slaves as long as they think it puts them in the good graces of women.

Unsurprisingly, the German government are reportedly cutting back on refugee entrances and are even looking for a discreet method to turn these ones away. It should make for interesting viewing in the coming months.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Mutaino7(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2016
Timbuktou:

As we know, women often cannot see the irony in being strong and independent and not needing a man, and then, in the same breath, demanding that men be chivalrous. That is akin to slave-riding in my books, and it might yet last longer as most men don't mind being slaves as long as they think it puts them in the good graces of women.

Unsurprisingly, the German government are reportedly cutting back on refugee entrances and are even looking for a discreet method to turn these ones away. It should make for interesting viewing in the coming months.
Are you following Indian wells open saga(djokovic and serena palava) on the amount of money that should be paid
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
bellong:

Where have you been?

Been taking my chastity vows. It's very fulfilling being a nun cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
An0nimus:

all 160 pages? shocked

Hahahaha why are you surprised naa? Some people are born to read, it's their calling.

I suspect you too sef
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mutaino7:
Are you following Indian wells open saga(djokovic and serena palava) on the amount of money that should be paid

Mutaino7, finally got around to the drama. I see it's more of the same genre politics nonsense, and the MSM is shamelessly taking sides and twisting Novak's really tactful statement. He had to backpedal obviously, it would be a bit silly to endanger his career for something he can speak stongly about after retirement. It is annoying to note, though, that MSM is anything but unbiased in their reporting of matters. Shame.

ApexTitan, more hilariosity this Wednesday. Courtesy of Finnish police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6kjvWKuVkE

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
Kimoni:

Hahahaha why are you surprised naa? Some people are born to read, it's their calling.

I suspect you too sef

tehehe we are all readers. I'm positive I've done up to 70/80 pages of an NL thread before. But 120? mbanu grin. This thread is worth it though.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ApexTitan(m): 3:51am On Mar 24, 2016
Timbuktou:

Mutaino7, finally got around to the drama. I see it's more of the same genre politics nonsense, and the MSM is shamelessly taking sides and twisting Novak's really tactful statement. He had to backpedal obviously, it would be a bit silly to endanger his career for something he can speak stongly about after retirement. It is annoying to note, though, that MSM is anything but unbiased in their reporting of matters. Shame.

ApexTitan, more hilariosity this Wednesday. Courtesy of Finnish police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6kjvWKuVkE

At one point I thought you were showing one of those candid camera comedy clips that YouTube is famous for. An assailant will cease his assault on a woman when she puts up her hands against him or hits him with her handbag? Wonderful. After watching that video one begins to wonder if these people exist in the same reality that the rest of us live in.

If any woman believes that she will be safe by doing any of those things then she is screwed - literally. LOL

Again it is not surprising that this is coming from the heart of Scandinavia, Finland, where policies and ideologies that have issued from the presses of femcentric thinking abound. Here again they demonstrate their failure to realise that reality sometimes, if not most times, operates by a harsher set of rules.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2016
An0nimus:

tehehe we are all readers. I'm positive I've done up to 70/80 pages of an NL thread before. But 120? mbanu grin. This thread is worth it though.

The eyes that read 80 pages can surely read 120 pages jor wink grin

I'm certain I've also read something like that esp those free for all agbero fighting threads. When you start those threads and you are idle ehnn, my brother, you wont know when you read everything from start to finish.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
Specialbaby:
alot!

Please be specific

I will like to learn also
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kimoni:

The eyes that read 80 pages can surely read 120 pages jor wink grin

I'm certain I've also read something like that esp those free for all agbero fighting threads. When you start those threads and you are idle ehnn, my brother, you wont know when you read everything from start to finish.

You're in spirit grin I miss those threads and them scandals. Folks are more cautious on here these days

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
pickabeau1:

Please be specific

I will like to learn also

The information is too much to remember lol.

Your prediction for AFC came through as always. I lost zeal after the losses to United and Swansea. The cup is Leicester's for the taking, the other EPL teams can't even play a draw with those lads angry
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
An0nimus:

The information is too much to remember lol.

Your prediction for AFC came through as always. I lost zeal after the losses to United and Swansea. The cup is Leicester's for the taking, the other EPL teams can't even play a draw with those lads angry

Arsenal and fourphy is like bread and butter
I wanted to know from.her point of view
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
ApexTitan:

At one point I thought you were showing one of those candid camera comedy clips that YouTube is famous for. An assailant will cease his assault on a woman when she puts up her hands against him or hits him with her handbag? Wonderful. After watching that video one begins to wonder if these people exist in the same reality that the rest of us live in.

If any woman believes that she will be safe by doing any of those things then she is screwed - literally. LOL

Again it is not surprising that this is coming from the heart of Scandinavia, Finland, where policies and ideologies that have issued from the presses of femcentric thinking abound. Here again they demonstrate their failure to realise that reality sometimes, if not most times, operates by a harsher set of rules.

The hadouken was especially hilarious. I nearly burst from laughing hard. One can only hope that the west get their shiit together before it's too late. The world is at war and these guys have yet to wake up. I hear rápe is going on in the streets in broad daylight, can't tell how true though. Now they've made Donald Trump of all people a hero of the common man in America. History will repeat itself. There truly is nothing new under the sun.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by yetseyi(f): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Thank goodness this thread is alive again.
*Runs back to read only mode*
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
yetseyi:
Thank goodness this thread is alive again.

*Runs back to read only mode*

comeout jor

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.