Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (302817 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Bolade005: 9:44pm On May 02, 2016
NashvilleTN:

I can bet you she will soon start rolling with a billionaire's son or a billionaire himself. I predict Musa Danjuma, he's divorced Caroline. I am just looking at the previous posts and I can see that raumdueter did a terrific job of analyzing the story. To me, the interview gave Tiwa away. It was so obvious she was seeking public sympathy and she got it. Let's just wait for her next move.
You damn right she got it. Musa's got a type, I think he's more into light-skin ladies. The flashy ones.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 10:03pm On May 02, 2016
I don't understand how guys have somehow manage to conclude Tiwa was looking for public sympathy. Is it not the same Tiwa that did everything within her power to avoid her story leaking to the press? And tbillz probably knew this, hence the reason he wanted to destroy her and her image by leaking the issues to the public before finishing himself off. And he nearly did!

So what was she supposed to do? She was between the devil and the deep blue sea. As much as she had her marriage Tbillz to protect, she also had her musical career on the line, and this was crumbling right before her eyes. If she hadn't told the public all she said, would her career still be redeemable by now? She admitted she made mistakes by going into the relationship in the first place, but what was she now supposed to do? Die in her mistakes? Give up her dreams because of one mistake?

How did the world even know that Tbillz was the one that helped Tiwa's career? Wasn't it Tiwa herself that kept on gushing about this feat to the public? Yet, they had been having problems all this time. What else would a babe have done?

Dayo, about the interview - which woman puts on make up at home? Which woman leaves her weaves open around the house moreso when she has a baby? This is exactly how I expect Tiwa to be dressed at home. Or is she supposed to engage her make-up artist before that kind of interview?

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On May 02, 2016
Do women cover their weaves around their children? thats a new one. I never knew because most women I see dont. Actually I have seen several pictures of Tiwa holding her baby and she never covered her hair in any of those pictures

Kimoni I dont know where this interview was done notice how she dressed. Not like the Nollywoon newly converted born again sister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoaRUS_I2jU
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On May 02, 2016
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin what has his eyes saw? Women play this old trick everyday, not necesarily the same situation but using the same old tricks to get what we want. Emotional blackmail maybe. I may agree with TV here when he says a man should do what's best for the family and not just act to please the woman.

The guy wasnt a soft guy either but the level of blackmail was too much especially when she brought the issue of their first son getting suspended from school. And approaching the age where children become bad. How many people would hear stuff about their kids and not come home. Even if I was in the guys situation I dont know if I would have done different

[size=4pt]The wife was like people are looking down on her like she's a single mother[/size]

Maybe not as rich as Tiwa cuz of Tiwa's endorsements but she's also not doing badly for herself as a mega star. The hubby is one of P-Square dancers or back up singer...not sure but she is way higher than him in social status and earnings.
Pls read the birthday message and let me have your thoughts.

I dont think Kaffy is any rich. Does Kaffy still get dance gigs? And I can assure you if she gets serious overtures from richer guys, Serious toasting oo. Let's see if she wont change mind
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by NashvilleTN: 10:15pm On May 02, 2016
Kimoni:
As much as she had her marriage Tbillz to protect, she also had her musical career on the line, and this was crumbling right before her eyes. If she hadn't told the public all she said, would her career still be redeemable by now? She admitted she made mistakes by going into the relationship in the first place, but what was she now supposed to do? Die in her mistakes? Give up her dreams because of one mistake?

She wasn't going to die with her mistakes for sure. She had already filed for divorce. She had filed for divorce before that maniac went on twitter or was it Instagram. How was she protecting tbillz. That interview was not protecting anything for sure, and firing him was not protecting him either. They are both players and I guess its time for both of them to move on.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 02, 2016
Kimoni:
I don't understand how guys have somehow manage to conclude Tiwa was looking for public sympathy. Is it not the same Tiwa that did everything within her power to avoid her story leaking to the press? And tbillz probably knew this, hence the reason he wanted to destroy her and her image by leaking the issues to the public before finishing himself off. And he nearly did!

So what was she supposed to do? She was between the devil and the deep blue sea. As much as she had her marriage Tbillz to protect, she also had her musical career on the line, and this was crumbling right before her eyes. If she hadn't told the public all she said, would her career still be redeemable by now? She admitted she made mistakes by going into the relationship in the first place, but what was she now supposed to do? Die in her mistakes? Give up her dreams because of one mistake?

How did the world even know that Tbillz was the one that helped Tiwa's career? Wasn't it Tiwa herself that kept on gushing about this feat to the public? Yet, they had been having problems all this time. What else would a babe have done?

Dayo, about the interview - which woman puts on make up at home? Which woman leaves her weaves open around the house moreso when she has a baby? This is exactly how I expect Tiwa to be dressed at home. Or is she supposed to engage her make-up artist before that kind of interview?

@ Bolded, I just tire. Big sigh!

If Tbillz is so fantastic at turning greenhorns into stars, he should repeat the feat na! Maybe that is part of his star that Tiwa and her mother stole sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 10:20pm On May 02, 2016
naijababe:

If Tbillz is so fantastic at turning greenhorns into stars, he should repeat the feat na! Maybe that is part of his star that Tiwa and her mother stole sha undecided

gringrin

Maybe who knows? grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by NashvilleTN: 10:20pm On May 02, 2016
oyb:

well, he who is down fears no fall. i guess for tbillz it was a case of if there is no more milk for me , i will kill the cow [the brand]

so tiwa strikes back and quickly, in a way that will ensure she controls public sympathy.

if public sympathy turns against her, those endorsements will die. she has taken full control of the narrative.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3669724_cheqqqywwaamut1_jpegbdc1108f54e6182856f516b8218f288d

looks like she has won the first round

Absolutely agree. This is a perfect summary.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 02, 2016
edwife:

gringrin

Maybe who knows? grin

grin grin grin grin Abi!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2016
NashvilleTN:

The more I think about it, the more I realise that may be we are beating Tbillz too much. The guy is a useless guy quite all right, but Tiwa isn't a saint either. Okay, so Tiwa fires Tbills as manager and he has no other source of income. What is he expected to do? Apply for a job at First Bank, MTN or Shell? I don't think he will get in anyway. Tiwa only funded his lifestyle because of her own image as well. She didn't want her husband driving a 1999 Honda Accord. Even if that is all he could afford, she would have willingly bought him the Benz because of her image. Let's get this straight, she bought him those things for herself so that she could continue to post pictures on Instagram and get all the likes.

But let's look at the story more closely. Tbillz and Tiwa built the rand "Tiwa Savage" together. They both contributed to what she is today. If this happened in the UK, he can sue Tiwa and get some money off her. He left everything he was doing to build the Tiwa Savage brand, got used to the lifestyle and now she just fired him and divorced him, and he now has nothing. I tell you, if this were abroad, he would have a strong case.

The only reason why we are all dissing Tbillz is because he is a guy. If the story were turned around and Tiwa was the guy and he just divroced his wife and manager who invested alot in him, we will view the case very differently. It's very easy for women to play the victim card in a divorce case.

T-Billz brought this mess to the press. That makes him a Grade A nuisance in my book already. Whatever Tiwa did na self defense. You are still ignoring the grounds on which he was fired. They were legitimate and it is not Tiwa's fault that he did not find an alternative source of income. I blamed Tiwa for enabling him but that is really as far as it goes. To some people Tiwa is a dream wife. It is not her fault that he did not leverage on her fame to better himself.

Well C'est Dommage we are not in the UK. He was getting sufficient compensation for his services, Ki le tun fe ko se? Na till he kill her? Would she sack him for no just reason? I guarantee you if there is evidence he was stealing from her T-Billz will not get shishi whether in UK or US

Infact Tiwa can sue him for stealing from her. Cheating is not sufficient grounds to steal your spouse's money my guy

Lastly I am not dissing T-Billz because he is a guy. I am not the type that sucks up to women and defend them for the heck of it. I have even been labeled a chauvinist here in the past but after hearing both stories its a no-brainer. Roles reversed I will side with the guy against a thieving spouse.

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 02, 2016
My guy collect money and no render shishi, babe had to perform for free! And topping that he was skimming off money and will still collect 40% of whatever he rendered. All of a sudden, the victim becomes the accused because she took appropriate steps to forestall being a victim in the future shocked shocked shocked

Like it is time to park ni.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2016
naijababe:

Abi like that Jay-Z song. I heard mofos saying they made Hov then made Hov said ok so make another Hov

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 10:42pm On May 02, 2016
NashvilleTN:

She wasn't going to die with her mistakes for sure. She had already filed for divorce. She had filed for divorce before that maniac went on twitter or was it Instagram. How was she protecting tbillz. That interview was not protecting anything for sure, and firing him was not protecting him either. They are both players and I guess its time for both of them to move on.

After the guy's rant, she had two things to protect. Tbillz/her marriage and her career. She had to choose one. If she kept quiet about his own evil side, everyone would believe him and her career would be ruined. Folks were already bashing her on her social media pages after his rants. If it had continued, Tiwa Savage would be history by now but she would have protected him and the marriage.

But if she spilled like she did already, she would and has probably ruined the guy, and her marriage is as a good as over but her career/endorsemets are intact cuz she chose to save her career by spilling.

It was a difficult situation but she had to choose one chose. People are now more objective in their criticisms of her. It wasn't an easy decision for her considering she is not Toyin Aimakhu.

She explained why she fired the guy, his attitude would have killed their relationship even if she didn't fire him. It was just a time bomb that was waiting to explode and she felt if she seperated business and marriage, it could save their union. She didn't envisage it would take the guy this much time to find another hit. Not everyone is Don Jazzy or Olamide. But how would she have known?

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 02, 2016
A40:

Abi like that Jay-Z song. I heard mofos saying they made Hov then made Hov said ok so make another Hov

Wasere o! Honestly, I am just shocked at some of the things I am reading on these pages.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 10:49pm On May 02, 2016
raumdeuter:
Do women cover their weaves around their children? thats a new one. I never knew because most women I see dont. Actually I have seen several pictures of Tiwa holding her baby and she never covered her hair in any of those pictures

Kimoni I dont know where this interview was done notice how she dressed. Not like the Nollywoon newly converted born again sister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoaRUS_I2jU

Women should cover their weaves around their babies...this interview was in the salon.
That partcular interview was done at her home, a day after her husband tried to commit suicide and she was about to announce the death of her marriage just after 2 years. What face will she be painting?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

You dont know with women especially when they wanted things done their way.
They have 3 kids oldest 10, The wife told him then his 10yr old son was starting to misbehave getting poor grades in school and reports he was fighting getting suspended

It was serious gbege before the guy decided to come back also because she claimed she was stressed with 3 kids, he hired a live in Nanny after a while she said Nanny wouldnt do because the kids werent listening to nanny and "I didnt have the kids with Nanny". I dont want my son to become another American statistics of black boys

All the blackmail and family meeting where they gave the guy an ultimatum. And she was like we would manage whatever we have. Money isnt as important as the life of your kids.

If na you dey in this position and your wife gave you this kain preaching wetin you for do?

That would be right. But I have learned one thing being unhappy when you have money is better than being unhappy when you don't have money

Women don't send that loving, doting father megedefegede when you are broke so if I have nothing doing back home I would not come back. I would let the woman know the realities on ground and why I need to have a job back home before leaving the one I am doing here.

All those other talk na just emotional blackmail. She is the same person that would blame you for not standing your ground when things go south
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 10:52pm On May 02, 2016
naijababe:
My guy collect money and no render shishi, babe had to perform for free! And topping that he was skimming off money and will still collect 40% of whatever he rendered. All of a sudden, the victim becomes the accused because she took appropriate steps to forestall being a victim in the future shocked shocked shocked

Like it is time to park ni.

As in ehnn, Lord knows the babe tried to make it work but...he just had a different orientation about their union. They were not on the same page at all.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 02, 2016
Kimoni:

Women should cover their weaves around their babies...this interview was in the salon.
That partcular interview was done at her home, a day after her husband tried to commit suicide and she was about to announce the death of her marriage just after 2 years. What face will she be painting?

Leave story abeg! Tiwa can't win, if she was dressed to the nines, the same people will tell us she didn't even look like someone whose marriage had fallen apart and her husband was about to commit suicide. We will read more comments of how she is a doro cheerful giver. SMH!

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 02, 2016
A40:

That would be right. But I have learned one thing being unhappy when you have money is better than being unhappy when you don't have money

Women don't send that loving, doting father megedefegede when you are broke so if I have nothing doing back home I would not come back. I would let the woman know the realities on ground and why I need to have a job back home before leaving the one I am doing here.

All those other talk na just emotional blackmail. She is the same person that would blame you for not standing your ground when things go south

Berra to cry in a benz than cry pushing omolanke grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On May 02, 2016
Kimoni:

Google Tiwa Savage plus Jamal and check if you see anywhere her hair was covered while carrying the baby

So the painting face and covering of hair was just to paint a picture that she is this heartbroken woman when they had already separated 2 months earlier and she had already filed for divorce
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

Look at the bold and compare it to what she did. How was he supposed to get the money she was asking him for

Would Yobo be asking Adaeze for light bill money when he knew she has no job other than to twerk on instagram. If he asks he is just trying to embarrass her and probably shame her out of the marriage
Do you expect Tiwa to be giving money to a man that would go about philandering and running hotel bills?

The asking na just taunting. Which is justified to an extent
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 10:58pm On May 02, 2016
naijababe:

Leave story abeg! Tiwa can't win, if she was dressed to the nines, the same people will tell us she didn't even look like someone whose marriage had fallen apart and her husband was about to commit suicide. We will read more comments of how she is a doro cheerful giver. SMH!

Hahaha I fully agree. Dayo would have analyzed her make up and tell us the name and colour of the different eyeshadows and lipstick she was using. He would show us pictures of how Mide Martins looked when she announced her marital issues to the public.

Hahaha Dayo!!!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:00pm On May 02, 2016
A40:

Well the guy is facing Naija now and they wont even know his phone number all he needs is to credit their joint account every monthend and the marriage continues while both partners are getting helps from the willing sons and daughters of Eve. At least he wont be called an irresponsible father
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

Google Tiwa Savage plus Jamal and check if you see anywhere her hair was covered while carrying the baby

So the painting face and covering of hair was just to paint a picture that she is this heartbroken woman when they had already separated 2 months earlier and she had already filed for divorce

You don begin add your own jara to make tori sweet! Dayo e beru Olohun o.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:02pm On May 02, 2016
A40:
Do you expect Tiwa to be giving money to a man that would go about philandering and running hotel bills?

The asking na just taunting. Which is justified to an extent

But you said you would continue to place a spouse who blows your money on a fixed monthly salary.

That means she knew the moment she fired him, that was the end of the marriage, You probably wont fire yours because you want the marriage to continue just are concerned about her thieving
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 11:05pm On May 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

lol...Pampers would dictate how she would look in their adverts even if it's shot at home. You know she only started exposing her baby after she got the pampers contract cuz it was imperative she did so.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

Well the guy is facing Naija now and they wont even know his phone number all he needs is to credit their joint account every monthend and the marriage continues while both partners are getting helps from the willing sons and daughters of Eve. At least he wont be called an irresponsible father
Exactly. There is nothing worse than your sacrifice being in vain. Me I will rather stay over there and hustle. If things go south the woman will never remember your initial sacrifice. By age 10 I don dey boarding house seeing my parents once in 8 weeks so that woman no get argument

naijababe:

Berra to cry in a benz than cry pushing omolanke grin grin grin grin grin
I swear down. That woman just dey emotionally blackmail the poor guy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

But you said you would continue to place a spouse who blows your money on a fixed monthly salary.

That means she knew the moment she fired him, that was the end of the marriage, You probably wont fire yours because you want the marriage to continue just are concerned about her thieving
That is for the sake of peace to reign. If Tiwa opts not too I don't begrudge her for that. Its not an obligation its her just using her church mind

Well like I said if my spouse is stealing money from my business she has to go. Imagine you are a contractor given a job and your wife siphons your money. How do you prosecute the job? The matter will now turn to EFCC case because I refused to do what was necessary, Mba nu

I would fire a wife who steals from the business
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 02, 2016
A40:

na so.

Tbillz needs to do a Dr Dre. walk away from it all and start your own Aftermath

Dr Dre left Death Row at the top of its game with NOTHING. he started aftermath from ground zero
all the guys he left behind were misyarning right left and centre - dre dey reap where he did not sow etc

if tbillz has any skills this is actually a nasty wakeup call for him that my work out for him IF HE CAN BEAT HIS DEMONS.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 12:59am On May 03, 2016
Apologies to everybody who have been for or against discussion on the musician's marriage.

I want to believe what is happening between them is not peculiar to them. Thousands of unions both home and abroad are experiencing it. Why then are we paying too much attention to them?

When intending couples do not understand the fundamentals of marriage, why God (doesn't matter you believe in Him or not) established it and unique roles of the individual to make things work as well as the principle of "Help Meet", such marriages are bound to fail as there will be schism, division, clash of interest and power play.

You are ready for marriage when you are ready to think less of yourself but more of the other person. You are ready for marriage when you understand your purpose and the purpose of marriage in itself. You are ready for marriage when you realize that nothing is in black and white, there's always a shade of grey, compromises to be made and at times depending on circumstances, dreams to sacrifice for your family. It is about the end and overall well-being of all.

The most important factor in marriage is Character, when that is lost in any party, the union is doomed. Not being judgemental or anything, I knew from the first day, that their marriage is only a disaster waiting to happen. If you marry a man who doesn't have the leadership and resilient spirit to lead the home in time of storm, such a home will fail. In my opinion, I believe their Union is not worth the energy we have put in it. If I were single, prior to this, I wouldn't even consider them as an example to look up to.

I will rather we discuss and not argue factors to help the married and what the singles need to watch out for before jumping in.

Every Union with a faulty foundation is bound for failure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:59am On May 03, 2016
bellong:
Apologies to everybody who have been for or against discussion on the musician's marriage.

I want to believe what is happening between them is not peculiar to them. Thousands of unions both home and abroad are experiencing it. Why then are we paying too much attention to them?

When intending couples do not understand the fundamentals of marriage, why God (doesn't matter you believe in Him or not) established it and unique roles of the individual to make things work as well as the principle of "Help Meet", such marriages are bound to fail as there will be schism, division, clash of interest and power play.

You are ready for marriage when you are ready to think less of yourself but more of the other person. You are ready for marriage when you understand your purpose and the purpose of marriage in itself. You are ready for marriage when you realize that nothing is in black and white, there's always a shade of grey, compromises to be made and at times depending on circumstances, dreams to sacrifice for your family. It is about the end and overall well-being of all.

The most important factor in marriage is Character, when that is lost in any party, the union is doomed. Not being judgemental or anything, I knew from the first day, that their marriage is only a disaster waiting to happen. If you marry a man who doesn't have the leadership and resilient spirit to lead the home in time of storm, such a home will fail. In my opinion, I believe their Union is not worth the energy we have put in it. If I were single, prior to this, I wouldn't even consider them as an example to look up to.

I will rather we discuss and not argue factors to help the married and what the singles need to watch out for before jumping in.

Every Union with a faulty foundation is bound for failure.

It's just 2016, Nigeria's year of social media drama. We are not even half way through the year and we have had Pasquale, headies, Linda ikeji/wizkid, Davido sophie and now this. Maybe Caro Danjuma will take it up a notch. Who knows who will be next grin

Our yeyebrities are keeping us entertained.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by jaybee3(m): 6:10am On May 03, 2016
Make una free Tiwa and Tbillz matter jor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.