Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (302862 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by netotse(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

its a big issue..
ive not really been following the news that much

I've not being following it either but following oil prices are a must o...you can use them to estimate the general direction the country/economy will take.

Higher oil prices will mean a decrease in govt spending, this will mean a general absence of cash and this could lead to unrest in certain places as the boys will be broke.(Lagos is an outlier, there's a substantial amount of private money flowing there).

The fact that elections are around the corner doesn't make things look any better for the Nigerian economy...I tire for our case.

Dbestmax:

Pipeline Vandalism!!!! gringringringrin

Bros, I will hand my pension over to you(the thing kuku no plenty grin) if you can relate the falling oil prices to pipeline vandalism...no jokes!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
I agree with u but not in naija
Our leaders will borrow to fund their profligacy

I think u meant lower oil prices

netotse:

I've not being following it either but following oil prices are a must o...you can use them to estimate the general direction the country/economy will take.

Higher oil prices will mean a decrease in govt spending, this will mean a general absence of cash and this could lead to unrest in certain places as the boys will be broke.(Lagos is an outlier, there's a substantial amount of private money flowing there).

The fact that elections are around the corner doesn't make things look any better for the Nigerian economy...I tire for our case.

Bros, I will hand my pension over to you(the thing kuku no plenty grin) if you can relate the falling oil prices to pipeline vandalism...no jokes!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Dbestmax(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
netotse:

I can pick u up on ds just running outa ba3..no lyt since mawnin..Tank God for double battery @least till now..
Make a thread on dis and I'l meet u there
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
netotse:

An economist in the house. Nice!!!

But stopping football matters cos of rising or crashing of oil price? I laugh in Ijebu!!!

Its like talking about the economic melt down and saying Nigerians won't still buy brand new cars or Nigerians won't still throw owambe parties as they wish.

In a sense Nigerians have a great many ways of keeping afloat of all the economic melt down all around either by crook or by con.

I believe only an all out civil or world war can rattle Nigerians!!!!

Naija all the Way!!!

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
So Naija plays a crucial match at home against Sudan tomorrow ......win or lose.... I care less.

All I want is Keshi out!!!!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
Yep. Keshi's made a real mess of things. His time is up. Wonder who'll get the job now.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 7:03am On Oct 15, 2014
I blame keshi for only one thing

Not leaving when d ovation was loudest

I winder why we don't say anything about the NFF issues, the nonchalance of the players and the fact that the player pipeline is dry.

But its easier to blame keshi than think of that
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by lmmaculatecon: 7:13am On Oct 15, 2014
We need a foreign technical adviser, Keshi has done his best, he should go and allow a technical savvy manager to turn our football around.....
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Dbestmax(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2014
pickabeau1:
I blame keshi for only one thing

Not leaving when d ovation was loudest

I winder why we don't say anything about the NFF issues, the nonchalance of the players and the fact that the player pipeline is dry.

But its easier to blame keshi than think of that
Gbam...pik A BOW....u get sense
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2014
Dbestmax:

How u dey... how u see am
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Dbestmax(m): 8:33am On Oct 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

How u dey... how u see am

Keshi was foolish my dear...see hw he's dsgracing himself now...bt either ways...I dey fine swt...Hw waz ur 9te

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2014
Dbestmax

I will not blame keshi fully for the current debacle

I wonder why u think im not a bro
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Dbestmax(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2014
pickabeau1:
Dbestmax

I will not blame keshi fully for the current debacle

Xo hu do u think shud b blamed
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2014
Dbestmax:

Xo hu do u think shud b blamed

its a joint blame... keshi n others
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Dbestmax(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

its a joint blame... keshi n others
Jst watch dose matches u'ld see dat Keshi is tactically lost....besides his Ego wudnt allow him bring in his big names to play...and u say he shudnt b blamed...D success of evry team lies on d hands of d coach
Even Arsene Wenger can atest to dat grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2014
Dbestmax:

Jst watch dose matches u'ld see dat Keshi is tactically lost....besides his Ego wudnt allow him bring in his big names to play...and u say he shudnt b blamed...D success of evry team lies on d hands of d coach
Even Arsene Wenger can atest to dat grin

Dude..i said he should not be fully blamed
Anyhow no wahala
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by netotse(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2014
pickabeau1:
I agree with u but not in naija
Our leaders will borrow to fund their profligacy
I think u meant lower oil prices
yep, I meant lower oil prices, mea culpa. Me I just want to make sure I'm on the right side of the curve.

@Royalroy
I'm not an economist o...I just like to be one step ahead of the curve. You're right though we're a tough bunch.
I was just joking on the football thing o...football is an important part of who we are.

@Dbestmax
I dont think the issue warrants a thread, an increase in vandalism would cause oil prices to increase if anything(depends on the scale though). If there's some angle I cant see I'd be more than happy to learn from you. cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by netotse(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2014
On the Keshi issue, I agree he needs to go...I dont think there's anything particularly special about him besides his being a Nigerian. Let's look for other Nigerians to develop and fill the role. If it means getting a foreign coach for a couple of years so be it.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Dbestmax(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

Dude..i said he should not be fully blamed
Anyhow no wahala
Left to me shaa...I refuse to debate dis besides glory or no glory..D gains ends in dia pockets..I jts enjoy seeing my country participating in various Events...weda dey end up winning or losing as usual grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2014
Dbestmax:

Left to me shaa...I refuse to debate dis besides glory or no glory..D gains ends in dia pockets..I jts enjoy seeing my country participating in various Events...weda dey end up winning or losing as usual grin

okido
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by netotse(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
Chairmen...my enemies are at work...lol

https://www.nairaland.com/1950807/8-tips-plan-perfect-marriage#27167876

if the above is how proposals are meant to go I will get F9.

which one is photographer? are we acting movie?

which one is inviting family and friends? is it them I want to marry or the babe herself?

which one is music? see what disney and all them romantic comedies have caused

P.S.
all this is annoying me because I saw a picture in her gallery with 6 rules for proposal and it had similar stuff...cant a fellow be anti-social in peace?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
bro.. be yourself and dont let the mainstream stuff stress u

Find a nice restaurant,; do the proposal.. move on

When u get into the marriage, all the stuff is the past before u know it- daily living, bills and all
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dbestmax:

Dbestmax:

Keshi was foolish my dear.....I dey fine swt...Hw waz ur 9te

pickabeau1:
Dbestmax,

Buhahahahahaha.....am seeing reading things..... grin grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
grin grin grin

I hope keshi has silenced his critics..

...... For the present tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
pickabeau1:
grin grin grin

I hope keshi has silenced his critics..

...... For the present tongue

For The Present lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Still on still.... Stephen Keshi must..............

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2014
You have gotten your wish

RoyalRoy:

For The Present lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Still on still.... Stephen Keshi must..............

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
netotse:
Chairmen...my enemies are at work...lol

https://www.nairaland.com/1950807/8-tips-plan-perfect-marriage#27167876

if the above is how proposals are meant to go I will get F9.

which one is photographer? are we acting movie?

which one is inviting family and friends? is it them I want to marry or the babe herself?

which one is music? see what disney and all them romantic comedies have caused

P.S.
all this is annoying me because I saw a picture in her gallery with 6 rules for proposal and it had similar stuff...cant a fellow be anti-social in peace?

No be small enemies grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

Keshi shouldn't have been sacked IMO. At least until after the qualifiers regardless of the result. But Amodu of all people Or do they plan to also get another coach if we qualify?

Anyways back to fun weekends cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

Glory be to Jah!!!!!!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
An0nimus:

Keshi shouldn't have been sacked IMO. At least until after the qualifiers regardless of the result. But Amodu of all people Or do they plan to also get another coach if we qualify?

Anyways back to fun weekends cool

Yes...Amodu is interim and he will oversee the last two matches. I believe its back to foreign coaches era...... if we qualify!!!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Na wetin you see na him you go get

Make una dance azonto

tongue tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
pickabeau1:
Na wetin you see na him you go get

Make una dance azonto

tongue tongue

Hmmmmm Pickakeshi....sorry Pickabeau 1
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.