Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (302869 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by netotse(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
pickabeau1:
that vid looks staged though....
it looks one kain sha...although, knowing the times we live in, stranger things have been known to happen.
guys and girls are not smiling these days...lol
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
netotse:

it looks one kain sha...although, knowing the times we live in, stranger things have been known to happen.
guys and girls are not smiling these days...lol

True that
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Long Time smiley

Guys, husbands, boyfriends, fiances etc, I know that you love the women in your life and dont like us to stress and you like to make things easy for us but after my experience last night . . Please Please and Please let us take the wheel from time to time.

For the first time in probably 3 years, I had to drive on the M25, at night, foggy and during rush hour. It was a nightmare. Those Lorries!! angry
I had no confidence, got my gears wrong severally and by the time I got home had a stiff neck from my rigid position. I was even too scared to even change the CD and it was a struggle to even get to 70

I was amazed at how little confidence and fearful I was.

If not that my kid was in the car, maybe I would have parked at a services and called for help.

So guys please let your women drive from time to time and let them do some things that you wouldnt normally let them do, so that the time that you are not there, they can hold their own.
We love you all sha for taking care of us smiley
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
chaircover:
Long Time smiley

Guys, husbands, boyfriends, fiances etc, I know that you love the women in your life and dont like us to stress and you like to make things easy for us but after my experience last night . . Please Please and Please let us take the wheel from time to time.

For the first time in probably 3 years, I had to drive on the M25, at night, foggy and during rush hour. It was a nightmare. Those Lorries!! angry
I had no confidence, got my gears wrong severally and by the time I got home had a stiff neck from my rigid position. I was even too scared to even change the CD and it was a struggle to even get to 70

If not that my kid was in the car, maybe I would have parked at a services and called for help.

So guys please let your women drive from time to time and let them do some things that you wouldnt normally let them do, so that the time that you are not there, they can hold their own.

are we going to force them to drive.
some of them deliberately refused to get a driving license so that they can always be with the husband. he takes her to go grocery shopping, hairdressing, church, Owambe parties, NHS, office, etc.

by the way, i thought you were boasting you could handle almost any masculine chore. ordinary driving on that huge M25 is making you fidget? grin cheesy grin i thought cooking rice & stew is more stressful. i ain't appealing to lazy women to stand up & learn to drive.

you can count me out! grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by tpia5: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
chaircover:
Long Time smiley

this is the kind of notion some women are rebelling against though.

which man is not allowing his wife to drive a car?

Besides, these are ember months, not a good time to rush into it anyway.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
choi... tpia don land this thread

Na escape oooo
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by tpia5: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Yes, you should scram.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
tpia5:

this is the kind of notion some women are rebelling against though.

which man is not allowing his wife to drive a car?

Besides, these are ember months, not a good time to rush into it anyway.

true, there may be different reasons why a man wont "allow" his wife to drive
I am referring to the men whose motives are trying to "protect" their wives from the stress of driving.

coogar:

are we going to force them to drive.
some of them deliberately refused to get a driving license so that they can always be with the husband. he takes her to go grocery shopping, hairdressing, church, Owambe parties, NHS, office, etc.
by the way, i thought you were boasting you could handle almost any masculine chore. ordinary driving on that huge M25 is making you fidget? grin cheesy grin i thought cooking rice & stew is more stressful. i ain't appealing to lazy women to stand up & learn to drive.
you can count me out! grin

LOL . . .I can handle any masculine chore cheesy
The M25 was only flexing. I am sure tomorrow will be different.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
chaircover:

LOL . . .I can handle any masculine chore cheesy
The M25 was only flexing. I am sure tomorrow will be different.

M25 that is the easiest motorway in the UK. i could drive there blindfolded. i know all the curves, exits and where the speed cameras are. you better buy NVG(night vision goggles) like a SWAT team tomorrow. the fog would get thicker this week. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
nathing dey happen

we dey hia.. na u go leaf this thread for us
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by tpia5: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
What you should do is kick a rock.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
i dont mind kicking yo arze though,...i hear its hard as a burnt bun

Its like u forget this is the boys room..

Meanwhile what is wrong with City

one man up,a goal up YET they are two gols down
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Woooooooooooo!!!!!

Now this is mental strength

Aguero hat trick

It looked impossible at half time

His brother the alien Lord of football has done

El Messi

Champions League record breaker
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by tpia5: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2014
Why don't you kick your own frigging burnt bun asss first before thinking of kicking other people's own.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2014
you turned it up a notch when you started the kinky kicking theme

Meanwhile you have requested people avoid your threads, please pay the boys room the same respects
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by tpia5: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nosyke:

Correct babe, Oya smile Jesus loves you.

Oya, from the female perspective answer my question ^^

@Tv, it's ok, I guess, bukatyne has noted the points you raised.

Ok, bar man, abeg serve everybody chilled fanta cheesy

Lol.

Now this is a real man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.