Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (301894 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by tpia5: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
Oya, ma'am, you've been given the green light.

The floor is yours, show us what you got.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by cococandy(f): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

when important people like una won't come & grace the boy's lounge, why won't the pests show up?
I just follow and read up. The sports talk is above my comprehension level. cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

any manager can give 4 years of top flight footie but would the british media let him concentrate on his job? any slight change & they would compare the new guy with wenger's sexy football.

there's.......
•guus hiddink
•dïck advokaat
•van basten
•de boer(brothers)
•jurgen klinsmann

enough managers around, abeg!

guus is age mate with lvg

deck advocat is damaged from his stint in zenit

van basten damaged from euro debacle

klinsman cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
tpia5:
Crackhous you need to work on yourself.

Personally, I would find it embarassing as a man, to spend all my time nagging and stalking women. Neither is there anything to be proud of in it.

Do you have other hobbies?

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
cococandy:
I just follow and read up. The sports talk is above my comprehension level. cheesy

you don't watch football at all? cheiiiii

ehn, we can discuss different types of yams. how do you like them? cooked, fried or roasted? grin

pickabeau1:

guus is age mate with lvg
deck advocat is damaged from his stint in zenit
van basten damaged from euro debacle
klinsman cool

managers succeed & fail in equal measure. pep hasn't exactly succeeded in munich. mourinho failed in madrid. wenger has been failing in the last 10 years. brendan started failing this season.

advokaat & van basten are top managers. they will do reasonably well in the premier league. they will bring the dutch philosophy to any of the teams here.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
fair point

coogar:

managers succeed & fail in equal measure. pep hasn't exactly succeeded in munich. mourinho failed in madrid. wenger has been failing in the last 10 years. brendan started failing this season.

advokaat & van basten are top managers. they will do reasonably well in the premier league. they will bring the dutch philosophy to any of the teams here.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by cococandy(f): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

you don't watch football at all? cheiiiii

ehn, we can discuss different types of yams. how do you like them? .
nope. I don't get football at all.

I actually prefer to just view the thread and contribute only minimally so that you guys can have your boys talk while we have our girls talk on the lingerie thread.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by cococandy(f): 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
tpia5:
Oya, ma'am, you've been given the green light.

The floor is yours, show us what you got.
happy thanksgiving tpia kiss
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by crackhaus: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
tpia5:

The way you stalk posters is when you make it a habit or point to follow people around and insult or slander them regardless of the context in which they are posting.
Insult and slander ke?
Has your evil spirit started manifesting again? grin

How do you assume so much about me if you're not a stalker?
I never insult or slander anyone unprovoked, and if you did your stalking hobby well enough, you'd know that there are only two females on NL I ever went dirty with. cool

You are unable to see their moniker without some form of bitterness rising in you 24/7.
tpia6:
I think misery bitterness is when you convince yourself other people are the ones who are miserable bitter and not you.

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
cococandy:
nope. I don't get football at all.

I actually prefer to just view the thread and contribute only minimally so that you guys can have your boys talk while we have our girls talk on the lingerie thread.

which lingerie thread is that? can my delectable sister sarah join you guys there?? grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by tpia5: 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Your posts and attitude speak for themselves.

I am not the one sounding angry and bitter and neither do I give off such a vibe.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by tpia5: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
cococandy:
happy thanksgiving to myself

I'm not a lesbian dear, why don't you save your wishes and kissy smileys for coogar and co?

Secondly, I do not know you, so please do not start all this wishing crap.

Its usually those of you with evil hearts on here who do that.

I see you are following my posts even though I am not following yours.

Let me check my follower list, to see if you've added yourself there.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by cococandy(f): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

which lingerie thread is that? can my delectable sister sarah join you guys there?? grin
yelx of course. You will love the transformation . That is where we perfect the art of red ling . She will no longer be sister Sarah but vixen Sarah.

Well vixen behind closed doors only.

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin NL grin grin grin

Pickabeau why are you in such a hurry to get rid of le proffeseur? grin grin even hubby can't wait .as for me I just can't be bothered anymore. what if the new coach is also instructed to follow wengers business model by the board?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by cococandy(f): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
lol after looking for my trouble in the other thread with your side nigga comments you claim you don't know me. Issorait.

kiss kiss kiss kiss
I will kiss you until you pass out grin
tpia5:

I'm not a lesbian dear, why don't you save your wishes and kissy smileys for coogar and co?

Secondly, I do not know you, so please do not start all this wishing crap.

Its usually those of you with evil hearts on here who do that.

I see you are following my posts even though I am not following yours.

Let me check my follower list, to see if you've added yourself there.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
cococandy:
yelx of course. You will love the transformation . That is where we perfect the art of red ling . She will no longer be sister Sarah but vixen Sarah.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1895712_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Well vixen behind closed doors only.

chimo!!!!!!! grin cheesy
see chicala......now this is what i am talking about. sister sarah will register soon as she gets back from church.

cococandy:
lol after looking for my trouble in the other thread with your side nigga comments you claim you don't know me. Issorait.
kiss kiss kiss kiss
I will kiss you until you pass out grin

forgive her!
is there anyway you can enrol her too? i will readily pay her fees & any inclusive cost. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by tpia5: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
cococandy:

Sweetie, I don't keep records of wrongs unless you give me a reason to do so.

Kindly post your short bio so I can remember who you are. What did I do to offend you on the said thread,.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by tpia5: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
Oh, I remember now, you said your husband wanted to shoot the uganda housemaid and I posted the side nigga picture where the side nigga was gleeful his girlfriend's main nigga was locked up , thereby making him (side nigga), the main niccur.

That offended you?

Anyway, continue what you were doing on this thread, the floor is yours and you are in the right place.

Ignore me from henceforth, I am even logging out sef.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by cococandy(f): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
tpia5:

What did I do to offend you on the said thread,.
never mind. I wasn't even offended. It is hard to get mad at you.

Just that you claiming not to know me after deliberately picking on me makes you look like a joker.

Are you making turkey for thanksgiving?
I'm coming to visit you whether you like it or not.

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by cococandy(f): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Coogar!

Anyway it seems you don't like the phat chic. I put that one for Crackhaus. Else he would have said the models are all malnourished. Dude likes to hold something as a correct African man cheesy .
coogar:

chimo!!!!!!! grin cheesy
see chicala......now this is what i am talking about. sister sarah will register soon as she gets back from church.

stüpid cünt!
instead of you to thank her for enlightening you about what to wear, you are picking fights like a hoodrat. you better hop to their threads instead of all those second hand undies you love to wear.

shameless vulture!!!

forgive her!
is there anyway you can enrol her too? i will readily pay her fees & any inclusive cost. her madness might have emanated from the used undies she wears. 90% of tpia's collections were removed from the corpses in crisis-ridden countries in africa(liberia, sierra leone, rwanda, etc) grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
tpia5:

Anyway, continue what you were doing on this thread, the floor is yours and you are in the right place.

Ignore me from henceforth, I am even logging out sef.

and i sincerely hope this is the last time we would be perceiving your putrescent body odour on this thread.

don't ever come back here again.....go & open your self-musing threads & knock yourself out!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by troy20(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
boys night out discussion thread you say? Its been due for topic Edit for long.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Cococandy Biko where is the lingerie thread?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by cococandy(f): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
damiso:
Cococandy Biko where is the lingerie thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/1451607/lingerie-must#18327249

In fact your presence will be very welcome as we have gone cold at the moment.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
cococandy:
Coogar!

Anyway it seems you don't like the phat chic. I put that one for Crackhaus. Else he would have said the models are all malnourished. Dude likes to hold something as a correct African man cheesy .

before leaving heaven, God told me any woman more than size 10/12 isn't for me. why do you think i have been refusing tpia's advances in the last 3 years? grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
cococandy:

https://www.nairaland.com/1451607/lingerie-must#18327249

In fact your presence will be very welcome as we have gone cold at the moment.

me ke na amebo I wan go do. grin ;Dthink that's all I will be using NL for these days I no get epistle strength anymore grin

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

before leaving heaven, God told me any women more than size 10/12 isn't for me. why do you think i have been refusing tpia's advances in the last 3 years? grin

angry angry angry what is wrong with size 10/12?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
damiso:

angry angry angry what is wrong with size 10/12?

read the sentence again. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
damiso:
grin grin grin grin NL grin grin grin

Pickabeau why are you in such a hurry to get rid of le proffeseur? grin grin even hubby can't wait .as for me I just can't be bothered anymore. what if the new coach is also instructed to follow wengers business model by the board?

The man is past it
His inability to buy top talent over the last 9 years was due to the financial restrictions of the new stadium

But he is now used to mediocrity

He has forgotten how to win
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

read the sentence again. grin

It's transferred aggression from one online fashion retailer that calls size 10/12 plus size angry angry
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
damiso:

It's transferred aggression from one online fashion retailer that calls size 10/12 plus size angry angry

i said anyone more than 10/12 isn't for me. size 10/12 is actually the border line. it now depends on the height. if she's shorter than average, the BMI might produce a horrendous calculation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.