Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Will Build Your Business Website For Free- Just Get Your Domain - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Will Build Your Business Website For Free- Just Get Your Domain (859 Views)

Web Design – Professional Website Design Services / It's Free Just Click. / Register And Host Your Domain/website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Build Your Business Website For Free- Just Get Your Domain by dankena(m): 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Yes
you heard me right! you have nothing to loose..weither you are a
musician,dj,codian,affiliate marketer,real estate,online bizs name it
...just get your Domain here http://eaglehostor.com and send the information
to me i will do the rest for you to your likings....goodluck
Re: I Will Build Your Business Website For Free- Just Get Your Domain by macklef(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
dankena: Yes you heard me right! you have nothing to loose..weither you are a musician,dj,codian,affiliate marketer,real estate,online bizs name it ...just get your Domain here eaglehostor.com and send the information to me i will do the rest for you to your likings....goodluck

Bro, let us no the futuristic trap. Dont hide ur future intentions from us pls.
Re: I Will Build Your Business Website For Free- Just Get Your Domain by dankena(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
there
is no trap bro...im sincere on what im doing ok? thats why i show you
where to buy the domain...i only make it as a token to this forum to
showcase what i learned so you dont have to fear for anything im not a
scammer and i cannever be thats why i setle down to learn designing...i have
shared so many things here non of them is fake...you have nothing to fear
ok
Re: I Will Build Your Business Website For Free- Just Get Your Domain by macklef(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
dankena: there
is no trap bro...im sincere on what im doing ok? thats why i show you
where to buy the domain...i only make it as a token to this forum to
showcase what i learned so you dont have to fear for anything im not a
scammer and i cannever be thats why i setle down to learn designing...i have
shared so many things here non of them is fake...you have nothing to fear
ok

Ok, so in other words, you just wanna help out by mastering your designing skills with our work. Its ok.
But how much is like 4gb web space and unlimited bandwith.....or can i buy from anoda hoster?
Re: I Will Build Your Business Website For Free- Just Get Your Domain by dankena(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
you will get unlimited hosting...but you are not going to host on eaglehostor...but i will show you a reliable hosting company with unlimited hosting after you have registered your Domain with eaglehostor.. they charge not above $2 with their plans...

(1) (Reply)

A Million And One Thing An Entrepreneur Wishes He Would Not Do. --by Jeffrey / Wholesale Cheap Bags For Sale / IBR Sheet Roll Forming Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.