Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa (7978 Views)

Research:world's Top 10 Countries With The Sexiest Women. / Countries With Highest Hiv/aids Population / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
1. Somalia
2. Djiobuti
3. Eritrea
4. Ethiopia
5. Sudan (thank god south sudan is separate, it was holding them back) grin
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Cool
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2014
Nigeria

capeverde.

Egypt.

Tunisia.

Angola.

Surly the best,they got evidence to back it up.

Nigeria won miss world 2001 and best world model 2013.

Egypt won miss. Arab 2008

angola won miss universe 2012.

The other two were voted by the world grin grin
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2014
Top 5 ugliest country in africa or the world.

1.. Somalia )the charcant nation leads in this one,they are extremely dark,got bunk teeth,big lips,small nose with wide nostrils,swollen fore-head like a bus,,and to make matter worst their women look like men,with no b00bs and flat boy azz grin grin and i forget to add,yam legs grin.

2.. Ethiopia...... These ones have always being defeated as usual by their westafrican counterparts in all beauty peagnet and example is from the just concluded miss.world which philippines won,france came 2nd and ghana came 3rd (the ghanaian girl had a nigerian father thou).. Ethiopa didn't even make top-100,bringing shame to the cushaticsh1ty people grin

3..eritera,they were part of ethiopa.

4... Djibouti,the tiny land of 80,000 charcants who are themselves somalis,u know they are charcant grin

5.. Sudan,the land had 10million hausa's who are sudanese they came from nigeria in ancient time to add beauty to the land,but sadly the project failed as those hausa mixed with their kind,thereby eliminating the beauty gene they brought to sudan.. Take note,the sudanese raped the hausa women becos they were seen as being beautiful and since the women look down on them and see them as monkeys,they planned with their rular to go on a r@ping festival grin
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Jiggaman101: 7:38am On Jan 07, 2014
Stop the hatred I have met lots of Somalis and Ethiopians and they are so beautiful. You are just a hater

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2014
Jigga_man101: Stop the hatred I have met lots of Somalis and Ethiopians and they are so beautiful. You are just a hater

Yeah his a hater. cheesy
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2014
Adamskuty: Top 5 ugliest country in africa or the world.

1.. Somalia )the charcant nation leads in this one,they are extremely dark,got bunk teeth,big lips,small nose with wide nostrils,swollen fore-head like a bus,,and to make matter worst their women look like men,with no b00bs and flat boy azz grin grin and i forget to add,yam legs grin.

2.. Ethiopia...... These ones have always being defeated as usual by their westafrican counterparts in all beauty peagnet and example is from the just concluded miss.world which philippines won,france came 2nd and ghana came 3rd (the ghanaian girl had a nigerian father thou).. Ethiopa didn't even make top-100,bringing shame to the cushaticsh1ty people grin

3..eritera,they were part of ethiopa.

4... Djibouti,the tiny land of 80,000 charcants who are themselves somalis,u know they are charcant grin

5.. Sudan,the land had 10million hausa's who are sudanese they came from nigeria in ancient time to add beauty to the land,but sadly the project failed as those hausa mixed with their kind,thereby eliminating the beauty gene they brought to sudan.. Take note,the sudanese raped the hausa women becos they were seen as being beautiful and since the women look down on them and see them as monkeys,they planned with their rular to go on a r@ping festival grin

Djibouti has 800,0000 not 80,000.

All those countries are known for their beauty, and despite making up less 120 million people, while nigeria is 270,000 million people.
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2014
@Op I think Angola and Egypt should be there just like Adams pointed out.
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ajuran:

Djibouti has 800,0000 not 80,000.

All those countries are known for their beauty, and despite making up less 120 million people, while nigeria is 270,000 million people.
loool! His changing the numbers grin

u mean djiboutic has about 800,000 people about 80percent are somalis.

While population of nigerians is estimated at 170,000 people.. A diverse nation.

But sadly the world didn't agree with u as they haven't won miss.world miss.universe or best models to back it up grin grin
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jigga_man101: Stop the hatred I have met lots of Somalis and Ethiopians and they are so beautiful. You are just a hater
u be mumu o

u never no dat guy,check his previous post?

And who tell u say they beautiful,huh? They dey decieve una dey show the fine side.
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
Adamskuty: u be mumu o

u never no dat guy,check his previous post?

And who tell u say they beautiful,huh? They dey decieve una dey show the fine side.

So you are not disputing what facts his saying, but telling him to check my previous posts. hahahahaha

everyone knows that Somalis and Ethiopians and Eritreans are waaaay better looking than negroids.
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ajuran:

So you are not disputing what facts his saying, but telling him to check my previous posts. hahahahaha

everyone knows that Somalis and Ethiopians and Eritreans are waaaay better looking than negroids.
loooool! grin what a joke,he's a ghanaian that might having being ynashing some somali puzzy grin grin

i told him to check ur previous post so he can see how u were advertising ur kind for us grin grin

lmaooo@ eveyone knows a charcant from the horn is better than westafricans grin grin but we had a competition to settle this once and for all and ur kind failed miserably grin grin

miss.world..2001.nigeria.

Miss.universe..2012.. Angola.

Best world model 2013..nigeria and somalis even have more models than nigerians (90percent of them were flown from the jungle and pushed into modelling thou grin)

miss.world 2013... Phillipines came 1st.. (representing asia)..

France came 2nd.. (mixed race girl with black blood running in her vains) representing europe.

Ghana came 3rd (representing africa)

while ethiopia.. The pride of cushiticsh1ty didn't even make top..100 grin grin grin

so the world voted,and we were seen as better and goodlooking than ur kind,so what is there to argue about again? grin
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
his not a ghanian as you were talking to him in your language. Your just embarrassed that he even admitted we got better looking women. Which the whole world knows. How many negroids would like to have somali hair, nose, features? a lot, but do you think any somali would like to look like a negroid? lmao
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ajuran: his not a ghanian as you were talking to him in your language. Your just embarrassed that he even admitted we got better looking women. Which the whole world knows. How many negroids would like to have somali hair, nose, features? a lot, but do you think any somali would like to look like a negroid? lmao
dumb fvck

he's a ghanain and that was pidgin english,a language spoken by almost all westafrican countries grin grin

check his previous posts and see if u still dont believe.

A nigerian can never say that,we got pride,respect,dignity..and we see ourselves as superior to ur kind grin grin

lmaooo! Still talking about hairs,when majority somalis have nappy hairs ? grin

this is serious,he said "negriod features" do u know ur kind are under negriods,seeing that y'all are called charcants which means charcoal..black grin

lmaooo! Somalis which big gaint lips,small nose with wide nostrils sad (weird right? ) and a swollen fore-head like a pregnant woman belly grin grin is that the features a normal thinking human being will desire to have? grin

to make matter worst a two set of bunk teeth is present in their mouth like hoes grin grin

nigga u are dumb,ur kind wish to look like us grin
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by GHKWAME1: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hahahahahahaaha. Interesting!!!!
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
somali lipsrsealed
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
flawless..S:
somali lipsrsealed

thanks
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ajuran:

thanks
anyway not all somalians are beautiful
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
flawless..S:

of course this is true of every race. But the average Somali is very beautiful, if you consider long soft hair, straight nose and slender and being tall attractive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJFdsn6Uc7Y
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
flawless..S:
pls dont believe the bull dog.

Somalis come in different features.

Rear barawee are mixed somalis who got long hairs,light to brown skin.

While the real somalis are extremely black,nappy hair,big lips,small nose with wide nostrils,they also have these swollen fore head and bunk teeth.

Raer barawee are somalis with arab blood.
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
flawless..S:
these are the 99percent somalis

u know the arabs brought islam to somalia,so they inter-married with some clans in somalia,which resulted to somali..arabs,who are rea barawwe and another ethnic group,those are the only goodlooking somalis..

The rest are extremely black and ugly

Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
this is what his fellow somali said.. GARAAD"

Most Somalis don't have straight hair like him. The common Somali hair type is seen in this picture. And before I hear more talk about Bantus from you. This picture is from Buuhoodle. A northern Somali town inhabited exclusively by ethnic Somalis of the Dhulbahante tribe. You can see Khatuumo State signs on the guy whose speaking.

Most Somalis have curly hair that when not cut curls to an Afro.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-YgeLPKzKifM/UbAiOwTA2oI/AAAAAAAAC_U/5AqA3WT6f9A/s1600/Somali+afro+old+pic.jpg[/img]

Other styles of Somali hair.

I wonder why this guy hates our own people? He's always posting the outlier Somalis. Those with extremely light skin or those with extremely straight hair. Most Somalis have dark skin and curly hair that if we don't cut curls into an Afro like any other black person.

My hair when short looks like it could be straight but when I let it grow it curls into an Afro like the ones posted above.
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2014

[img]http://www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/polopoly_fs/mohammed_jama_1_2022465!image/2055159095.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_490/2055159095.jpg[/img]

This clown ajuuran is just cherry picking pictures. Straight hair is rare which is why I don't understand why he hypes up the straight hair Somali. Since there are many more Somalis who have timo jareer than straight hair, I don't get why he doesn't post those pics.
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
This obsession has got to end Adam. Somali hair? lmao. This thread proofs that you negroids are subhuman which is the reason why you are easily submitted as slaves.

Of the thousand of pictures on youtube, those are the only ones who dont have soft hair, but still their hair is not like negroids, as it unkept, cause they are in jail and are losers. thousands of pictures vs 5 pictures, proofs that the homogenous typical hair of somalis is soft and curly.
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
not all somali has straight hair I have somali mates back in school so am not new to somali
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
flawless..S:
not all somali has straight hair I have somali mates back in school so am not new to somali

according to this girl who is somali, people ask somalis all the time if they have real hair, cause they can't believe how our hair is. yes their are somalis who dont have soft hair, but they are less than 1percent, even then their hair is not like negroids, it is long and soft just not silky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G5TvnzQt8U
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
even this cameroonian girl says people think somalis/ethiopians are better looking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tigg4zHkqE
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Jiggaman101: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
Adamskuty: dumb fvck

he's a ghanain and that was pidgin english,a language spoken by almost all westafrican countries grin grin

check his previous posts and see if u still dont believe.

A nigerian can never say that,we got pride,respect,dignity..and we see ourselves as superior to ur kind grin grin

lmaooo! Still talking about hairs,when majority somalis have nappy hairs ? grin

this is serious,he said "negriod features" do u know ur kind are under negriods,seeing that y'all are called charcants which means charcoal..black grin

lmaooo! Somalis which big gaint lips,small nose with wide nostrils sad (weird right? ) and a swollen fore-head like a pregnant woman belly grin grin is that the features a normal thinking human being will desire to have? grin

to make matter worst a two set of bunk teeth is present in their mouth like hoes grin grin

nigga u are dumb,ur kind wish to look like us grin

So hating on a group of people shows pride, respect and dignity. I don't hate anyone and don't feel inferior to anyone that's why I can say that others are beautiful without being threatened.
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2014
Ajuran: even this cameroonian girl says people think somalis/ethiopians are better looking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tigg4zHkqE
that's cameroonian,a central african,ugly apes,related with u.

Ur kind look like this

Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2014
Jigga_man101:

So hating on a group of people shows pride, respect and dignity. I don't hate anyone and don't feel inferior to anyone that's why I can say that others are beautiful without being threatened.
bla! U dont see the irony in the monkey post,do u? grin

he calls ur kind ,monkey,he's racist to ur kind and u are here supporting him? Interesting grin

inferiority complex at its peak.. Thank God u are ghanaian self
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Jiggaman101: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2014
Adamskuty: bla! U dont see the irony in the monkey post,do u? grin

he calls ur kind ,monkey,he's racist to ur kind and u are here supporting him? Interesting grin

inferiority complex at its peak.. Thank God u are ghanaian self

I don't give a damn about what he says, I know I am not a monkey. I have been going through his post and he is prejudice and confuse so why should I take him seriously. We all know west Africans are the best and no one can take that away from us.

When it comes to Africa we lead in everything, from movies, music, beauties, sports, intelligence and all aspects of life. In Africa and outside Africa west Africa rules. I am currently in the us and I can truly say west Africans rule.

From the little research I did on the guy he is not someone I will even waste time on. He is limited. He is obsessed with west Africans. Don't u found it strange that the only thing he can say about his people are they are light skin and have silky. When most somalis are dark and they don't have silky hair.

When we argue Nigeria and Ghana we talk about our accomplishment but this dude talks about silky hair and straight nose. He never talks about somali men just the women. Dude is a mental case, so why waste time on him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Stay A Day Without Speaking Pidgin? / I Owe No One No Apology! / Aran Architecture And Construction Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.