Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Glo Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Recruiting (68456 Views)

NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE Is Recruiting Presently / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Glo Recruiting by AngelO2: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2006
glo will be recruiting soon so u guys shd b on alert
Re: Glo Recruiting by glodave(f): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2006
tanks kiss kiss
Re: Glo Recruiting by muyiwabank(m): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2006
thanks and pls keep us posted
Re: Glo Recruiting by kilombo: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2006
thanks alot, D good Lord will bless u more than ur expectation. but lets know if we are applying by hand or online cos i've filled their online form severally

thanks once again
Re: Glo Recruiting by Etoo: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2006
I was introduced to this site and i can see some wonderful work from our youth. More power to your elbows.
Thanks to you all.
Re: Glo Recruiting by Chyst(f): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2006
Thanks. Notify me when they will start recruiting. :' undecided tongue
Re: Glo Recruiting by jidadex(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2006
gd day,

pls contact me by e-mail when glo is recruiting fresh grads. I have B.Sc(Acct), ACA

Re: Glo Recruiting by larins20(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2006
Hello Guys!
Pls, tell me what to do, i have a brother who as being a graduate since 1998 and could not boost of any job.
Thanks
Re: Glo Recruiting by larins20(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2006
Hi
pls notice me of any good job that i can fit in. I am a graduate, i have HND in Accounting. Although i'll like to work with communication or IT industry.
pls notify me via this email:larins20@yahoo.com or call this number 08052070378.
Thank for you friendly concern.
I love you all.
Re: Glo Recruiting by TBaby4: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2006
bless you
Re: Glo Recruiting by tayo2001ng(f): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2006
tanks and god blez
Re: Glo Recruiting by yankidelta(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2006
ANGEL THANX 4 D INFO BUT CAN U HINT US MORE BOUT D PROCEDURES?
Re: Glo Recruiting by kitaun(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2006
guys stop being naive,some people either jobseekers or employers alike read some of our posts and they might not be impressed with some of the things we do like unsolicited posting of resumes and everyone asking to be updated on the latest job info,pls note that this is a public forum
Re: Glo Recruiting by udee: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2006
Thanks for the info, but na wa for guts where no dey inform but only come dey beg for materials only.
Re: Glo Recruiting by abdulkadir(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2006
larins20 i think you should be prayerful for your brother and every body else cos jobs are not that easy to come by and ha could also join this forum as well
Re: Glo Recruiting by celemel(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2006
Some of the grammar we post online can turn off even the most generous employer. If someone has HND in Accounting, and is chartered by ICAN, I suppose the person should have passed the basic elementary Use of English 1 & 2. We need to improve on our levels of use of english on this forum. The first impression of anyone reading any post/thread here of whomsoever sent the post matters a great deal coz this builds a virtual image of the individual in the mind of the reader. You have the power to either win over an admirer, or repel your reader, at 'first sight'. This advice is very important especially to job seekers.

1 Like

Re: Glo Recruiting by agim: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2006
Thanks so much for the info. will be expecting it as soon as its ripe
Re: Glo Recruiting by agim: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2006
Hi celemel I agree with you totally but it could also be a typographical error.Anyway your advice is good.
Re: Glo Recruiting by kitaun(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2006
celemel,
word  cool cool

agim,
u are very wrong cos some us dont just know how to present ourselves in writing and if we have 2 be presentable 2 employers we are meant 2 be @ our best,it starts 4rm here
Re: Glo Recruiting by Abacha: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2006
Are Glo collectin SECOND CLASS LOWER graduates now?
Pls help me out wit this question Aight?!!!

Abacha, cool
Re: Glo Recruiting by vinna(f): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2006
cheesy cheesy na wa o. imagine celemel was just talking about one, and now this? Well i know good command of English is a challenge to most of our graduates. But i believe we can make conscious effort to work on it.
Re: Glo Recruiting by charlesn(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2006
Angel thanks for the info. Please do keep the forum updated.
Re: Glo Recruiting by lucratia: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2006
thanks Angela. smiley[b][/b][img][/img]
Re: Glo Recruiting by steves: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2006
You guys are really good.Thanks for this site and what is been done.Heaven will reward you guys kiss
Re: Glo Recruiting by chiloving(f): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2006
thanks for the info.
Re: Glo Recruiting by lloyds(m): 2:38am On Jun 27, 2006
Celemel, ur "Whomsoever", its really been tough trying to figure it out in the dictionary(oxford). I much believe the watch word is Simplicity and Clearity in details.
Best of luck to all.
Re: Glo Recruiting by Deby(f): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2006
thanks alot my dear people like u should always be remembered in prayers
i sure will remember u allthe time.
thanx
Re: Glo Recruiting by njokma(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2006
I suggest that the house should contact glo, so that the job can be advertised thro Nairaland.This will enable the entire house to participate in the application.
Re: Glo Recruiting by doubledroy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2006
Thank you for the info, loking forward to it.
Re: Glo Recruiting by uyiosa(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2006
i am so glad to be among this wonderful family. thanks alot and notify me on how to aplly
Re: Glo Recruiting by celemel(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2006
Celemel, your "Whomsoever", its really been tough trying to figure it out in the dictionary(oxford). I much believe the watch word is Simplicity and Clearity in details.

whomsoever is SBE (standard british english)
Re: Glo Recruiting by kitaun(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2006
celemel,
u did not need to have replied that guy checking onthe availability of 'whomsoever' in his oxford dico,u don't owe anybody any expalnations whatsoever (maybe he wld check that up 2) shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

338,227 Shortlisted For 10,000 Police Jobs / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data / Nigeria Custom Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.