Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Glo Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Recruiting (68455 Views)

NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE Is Recruiting Presently / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Recruiting by ishmael(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2006
Celemel or whats that ur name again; why u dey correct people grammer? Are u a British? See the one wey u throw now people don search dictionary tire dem no fit see the meaning. Dont condemn people because of what they key in with their fingers from the keyboard; getting and understanding the message is what matters most. More over no body is above making mistakes.
Re: Glo Recruiting by celemel(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2006
ishmael:

Celemel or whats that your name again; why u dey correct people grammer? Are u a British? See the one wey u throw now people don search dictionary tire them no fit see the meaning. Dont condemn people because of what they key in with their fingers from the keyboard; getting and understanding the message is what matters most. More over no body is above making mistakes.

Ishmael, we r in the forum to learn and share ideas. Knowledge is power. Ok? I only tried to offer my candid advice to people searching for jobs. I was never out to 'condemn', else it won't be advice anymore. I've been unemployed in my life before and so, I know what it feels like to be a job hunter. It is heartening to find a job, and am pleased whenever someone is blessed. Mark you, we should all pull our individual and collective knowledge into this forum, so that we add value to ourselves and assist one another. 'Are you a british' is complete grammatical massacre, mind you. You should have said "Are you a british citizen?" OR 'Are you British?'. Simple. grin

A wise man accepts wise counsel, but a fool disagrees and argues. I believe, Ishmael would stop talking as if he is a fool. I want to believe, he isn't!
Re: Glo Recruiting by ishmael(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2006
na d problem wey u get be dat. U think say na u sabi english pass. My friend whether u,re a british or a briton dats ur own o, what i'm saying is; this is only a forum for discussion and not a company where people submit applications for employment. So dont try to teach people what they know already. After all Seun has not employed you to be our english Teacher in this forum. Who do you think will submit a CV or application for employment that is not well structured or that contains errors and mistakes? Take it or leave it u must make mistakes and errors as a result of punching the keyboard to pass ur message across. Dont use that to judge or castigate people. If na here dem dey submit the application tell us make we know now, so dat we no go allow even one mistake to dey inside message wey we dey send. But for discussion purpose there must be mistakes and errors. After all peple use short hand symbols to communicate and pass messages; would u call that errors/mistakes because it is not written in A,B,C, ?
Re: Glo Recruiting by celemel(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2006
;d :d ;d :d ;d
Re: Glo Recruiting by ishmael(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2006
na u sabi oo!! na ur toro.
Re: Glo Recruiting by utch(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2006
i heard that if u don't have a glo number in ur application u wount b contacted. na wah o!1
Re: Glo Recruiting by ololade83(f): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2006
hiya,thanx 4 d info,i got 2 knw abt nairaland via google yesterday and am so glad i did.pls kip us posted.muaah kiss
Re: Glo Recruiting by saintjoy(f): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2006
Hello Guy please keep us posted when they are set to recruit.
Re: Glo Recruiting by yankidelta(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2006
Thanx babygirl n ps keep us posted!
Re: Glo Recruiting by teegal(f): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2006
thanks oh.pls keep us posted.
Re: Glo Recruiting by kitaun(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2006
GUYS,PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTOP ALL THESE 'KEEP US POSTED' THING AND 'ME TOO' THING BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT NAIRALANDERS' JOB SECTION GUYS/GALS DO,BUT IT SEEMS THE PPLE EAGER TO GET POSTED ARE QUITE NEW ON THE FORUM SO CHILL OUT,E MUST BETTER shocked cheesy
Re: Glo Recruiting by Shaikenny: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2006
Thanks for the information. Please let us know when the time comes.
Re: Glo Recruiting by vickonka: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2006
thumbs up angel o,u r de bomb.get me contacted when it commences.vickonka.
Re: Glo Recruiting by belloti(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2006
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Glo Recruiting by meetmeanny(f): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2006
God bless you.please let me know when they are doing so. wink
Re: Glo Recruiting by lolobukkie(f): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2006
HELLO GUYS, I AM A GRADUATE OF CHEMISTRY(B.SC CHEMISTRY. 2-2) AND WOULD LOVE TO BE INFORMED ON RELATED JOB OPPOUTUNITY I CAN APPLY FOR , MY EMAIL ADDY IS bukkiesmith@yahoo.com thanks[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Glo Recruiting by saintjoy(f): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2006
cool smileyThanks Dear,Please keep us posted,love you[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Glo Recruiting by kitaun(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2006
some of u guys have issues o after you had gone thru the posts,u still go on to advertise ur email addys to remain posted,pls note again that this is a public forum,whatever ur qualifications are does not need to be reflected under this thread,go thru relevant threads 4 that and some pple go ahead and just paste their cvs na wa o grin grin
Re: Glo Recruiting by carmelily: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2006
thanx, baby. u're an angel! smiley
Re: Glo Recruiting by chriskani2: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2006
smiley Thanks for the info pls let me knw when they start ok.my yahoo addy is krisskelly2002@yahoo.com
Re: Glo Recruiting by Nnamzo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2006
smileyCelemel, winkVinna and grin Lloydy

here's to y'all who think correcting other peoples' errors is all about fishing for faults. Well that'll be very disappointing. i mean nairalanders are supposed to be their brothers' keepers. if u must correct errors or even chide anyone for having committed such, it must be of a gentle cohesive attitude exuding humility and a warm invitation to improve on "whatsoever" for "whomsoever". meanwhile, this forum's meant for sharing information to help reduce the number of GRADUATE JOB SEEKERS in our society, let us all pls stick to that. cheers
Re: Glo Recruiting by ibnotize: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2006
thanks
Re: Glo Recruiting by buraimoh(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2006
Thanks . Keep it up
Re: Glo Recruiting by buraimoh(m): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2006
thanks for the information
Re: Glo Recruiting by Mishie: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2006
kitaun, please easy here .lots of people may not spell check before posting replies, but lets not forget the objective of this website.jokes okay, but lets keep focus on topics in context.
wishing everybody fulfilled dreams!
lets hear the gud news, somebody!
Re: Glo Recruiting by celemel(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2006
'spell-check' and 'grammar-check' are different in meaning. Insofar as its is excusable to make typographical msitakes as a result of the use of d keyboard, I opine that 'mistakes' made in tensing and grammar are unpardonable, anywhere, everywhere. They are not keyboard induced. Rather, such mistakes reflect the mind and capacity of the 'speaker'! Nigeria boasts of a lot of unemployed graduates but in all honesty, we have very few 'employable' graduates roaming the streets. A greater % of the so-called 'unemployed graduates' are completely 'unemployable' because they have certificates that they mostly, cannot defend. Thats the reason why all of the organizations in nigeria today resort to so-called Aptitude Tests to recruit. In my memory, I know that time there was, when Nigerian graduates had jobs at their beck and call. Then, 'sorting' and 'upgrading of marks' were unimaginable abberations. Today, the story is different because we feel, there are short-cuts to everything in life. This is a false supposition that can never take us anywhere. I have to be honest; I am yet to come accross any Nigerian graduate, who is worth his onions, that stays in the labour market for too long without employmnet. This is the challenge of our time, and the earlier we wake upto the reality, the better for us and generations to come.
Re: Glo Recruiting by carmelily: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2006
thanx, celemel 4 representing on here.
many people do not realize that linguistic skills are very essential to communication.it seems obvious but it is an overlooked fact. during my NYSC, i was appalled at the quality of English which graduates i met spoke. i happen to be a linguist and i have met arabs and russians who are gurus in their fields, professions but do not even have basic communication skills in the English language. However, they studied science, medicine etc in their mother tongues which are well standardised. i really pray Nigeran youths would pay more attention to their English grammar so as to be 'employable' as u rightly pointed out because we do not have the excuse and the advantage the arabs and russians have- igala, my language is not standardised enough and may never ever be a world language!
English is our only claiim to relevance in the Nigerian labour market! smiley
Re: Glo Recruiting by shamdim: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2006
thanks a lot.please keep us posted.any info on cbn [central bank of nigeria]in any state?
Re: Glo Recruiting by Tayoiberu(f): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2006
I c nothin wrong in 2nd class lower i tink employment shld be about wat u hv upstairs nd not d degree cos there are pple who cnt defend their 2.1s
Re: Glo Recruiting by iykola: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2006
Thanks alot guys keep me posted this site is the bomb
Re: Glo Recruiting by Nokia(f): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2006
y'all this is a great site and i'm glad to have found it. smiley
Re: Glo Recruiting by Nokia(f): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2006
Abeg o somebody help, how do i apply for this glo job? is it through their website or wot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

338,227 Shortlisted For 10,000 Police Jobs / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data / Nigeria Custom Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.