Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,618 members, 7,801,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Kunle Afolayan’s ‘oct 1′ Trailer Wins Award - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kunle Afolayan’s ‘oct 1′ Trailer Wins Award (524 Views)

Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ / Half Of The Yellow Sun Vs Oct 1 (which Do You Think Is Better And Why?) / Kunle Afolayan's Trailer for 'October 1' Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kunle Afolayan’s ‘oct 1′ Trailer Wins Award by asala1: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
Even before it is released in the market, the much talked about film October 1, produced and directed by celebrated film maker and actor, Kunle Afolayan has won the Fiction Film Trailer Award category of the International Movie Trailers Festival Awards 2013.An excited post on the official Facebook page of the film made the announcement recently “We did it! October 1 Trailer Won the best Fiction film trailer at the International Movie trailers festival.”Kunle later on said”. What a way to wrap year 2013. I’m happy about this award. It’s not about the money but the recognition of the hardwork, the efforts of the cast and crew of October 1. It is a pointer to the fact that the film has great potentials to go places when it is eventually released. I can’t wait to see the complete film in 2014.”The movie sees veteran actor and broadcaster Sadiq Daba play lead character Inspector Dan Waziri. Deola Sagoe of Haute couture plays the legendary Funmilayo Ransom Kuti. Others are Ibrahim Chatta, David Bailey, Kehinde Bankole and more.Watch the trailer here in case you missed it the last time.

See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/kunle-afolayans-oct-1-trailer-wins-award/#sthash.s1JSt3xm.dpuf

Re: Kunle Afolayan’s ‘oct 1′ Trailer Wins Award by asala1: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
Congratulations Kunle! We are expecting a good movie. It's not by trailer o.
Re: Kunle Afolayan’s ‘oct 1′ Trailer Wins Award by fckmn24seg(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
coming back soon to comment
Re: Kunle Afolayan’s ‘oct 1′ Trailer Wins Award by LadyH(f): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ok. one day I go stil watch am. mke I c.
Re: Kunle Afolayan’s ‘oct 1′ Trailer Wins Award by prof800(m): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2014

(1)

Actress Iyabo Ojo: Why I Can't Change My Name[video] / Enimore's New Music Video"don't GIVE UP" / RHOA' Star Porsha Williams Demoted For Being A Pain In The Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.