Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (64693 Views)

Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2014
Slap him thoroughly! And enjoy it grin And if you feel like slapping him again, nobody can blame you.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by shizzle11(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tell your sister asap.

To start with, i hope you don't dress provocatively like a dangling n.ipple or exposed waste line. if I may ask, is the man accountable to you in any way(s)? eg is he paying your tuition fees? I.e if you're a student, is he a kind of pillar of support to your family? etc

I am not trying g to justify his irresponsible misdemeanor in any way, just that I'm trying to find out what gives him the confidence to want to lay you, even when he can look outside if he chooses to philander. Cos I know some men out there who will want to take advantage of relations simply cos they are largely responsible for their well being and so will want to exploit them sexually.

Either way, bring your sister into the picture now.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by gothrones(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
@OP

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, help the poor man relieve some stress. Take one for the team and do your sister a favor. May God bless you. Insist on a condom.

3 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by tomakint: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: Ever since I step my foot in my sis house, the husband have been disturbing my life, first he sent me message and I taught it was a joke just last night he purposely touch my breast when I was in the kitchen cooking and I became so angry that I refuse 2 eat and my sis ask me why I'm that angry, I couldn't utter a word because he was staring at me.

He sent me another text this afternoon telling me that my sis is travelling on wednesday this week 2 come back on sunday and that he will have me all 2 himself, can u imagine? should I tell me sis and how will she feel? Because I don't want to create problem btw them. Advice please
...and you think you will get HELP here undecided undecided undecided you better run to Jesus! wink
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by 9free(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pictures of his SMS to you or it didn't happen.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
simply_me: Do the needful. Fu ck him.

I like plain people like u...kiss!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Newkidoo: This story is a big lie!! I hate ppl telling lies, it pisses me off.. I swear if u quote me I will bring out all your lies !!
Haba y will u lie just to make FP and u r replying everyone, u never sleep abi or ur sister never travel.. liar liar pants on fire!!

Lmao, bro take it easy.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by joe4christ2008(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
I THIN YOU SHOULD LEAVE THAT HOUSE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. AND NEVER RETURN. IF HE STIL PERSIST AFTER YOU ARE GONE, TELL YOUR SISTER.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Forwetinnah: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Chai..see wetin your Sister go marry all in the name of 'I want husband', if he can do this to you, imagine what he's doing OUTSIDE? Pour that Randy Oke Nkpi sewage water joor..nonsense dey smell, make SURE YOU EXPOSE HIM!! Na your sis I pity sha!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by T4Tsolomon(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
The fact is for you to stay away from him cos on the long-run,u will be the cause of a broken family and d issue of telling ur sis,i think thats appropriate but do it in a mature way cos trust me ur sis won't take it likely with you..

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by amazing2013: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
MOVE OUT PERMANENTLY and then TELL your sister!

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by dammytosh: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Leave the house or cry next week after he rape u.

Did i say cry only, You will continue afterwards.

Pack your load and leave the house.

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by jayAjoku(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
lorretta u: All these shameless men. Mtchew. Even the ones here trying to excuse the man's actions.
Infact make I keep quiet.

OP pls go to your parents house. Why are you living with your sister?
if the Op looked like you i wouldnt blame the guy. ... Dammmmn you r beautiful... Op run 4 ur life

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ukandi1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tell ur sister and damn the consequences so that u dont regret tomoro for not telling her, probably when d man gets her infected with HIV. The life u save cud be urs.
U have evidence against him in d text messages sent to u so why are u wasting time?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nowie: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
It's simply, report to a well respected and elderly family member, and upon that elder's consent let your sister know what is going on and leave the house. Keeping quite will only encourage the man. Such people usually get desperate, what if he tries to rape you? Please be wise!!!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by chidexxy007(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: Ever since I step my foot in my sis house, the husband have been disturbing my life, first he sent me message and I taught it was a joke just last night he purposely touch my breast when I was in the kitchen cooking and I became so angry that I refuse 2 eat and my sis ask me why I'm that angry, I couldn't utter a word because he was staring at me.

He sent me another text this afternoon telling me that my sis is travelling on wednesday this week 2 come back on sunday and that he will have me all 2 himself, can u imagine? should I tell me sis and how will she feel? Because I don't want to create problem btw them. Advice please
hey... u dnt want a problem between dem?.... go bk to where u came frm... i mean u must nt stay wit ur sis!!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Text message is not enof evidence joh.
State in d hauz till wednesday, place a video camera in your room
then knack the man akpako wela, i guess the sextape would be enof evidence period..

TEAMsomegalstoodeypretendlyksaydeyhateD.i.C.K.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by nerodenero: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Poliz: Hmmmm, i wonder y when ever girls post an issue like this NL wants to crusify d actor.... Fellow me for possible reasons y the actor is chasing victim. 1, may be ur sis dose not know what to do when it comes to sex... She did not pass her Bedmathics very well cos if she do he wont be this temted by ur indicent dress. 2, may be u actually couse it urself went ever he give u money u collect while smiling, possibly looking in streight into his eyes, dt's send him signal dt he get u as u present ur self. Be wont dont wear dose sexy things u call cloths anywhere again cos body no be firewood o.
A replica of the dude trying to abuse the OP. You need help!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by kemtoiz: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
mumu. u dey reason d man maybe cos he get money. if say he no get anytin, u go reason am?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by madnigerian: 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2014

[size=48pt]JUST SAY NO![/size]
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by roselynbas(f): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
DankemzI: Leave that with house immediate effect, and stop dressing indicently. That man is a human being stop provocating him.

How do u know she is provocating him?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by madnigerian: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
gothrones: @OP

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, help the poor man relieve some stress. Take one for the team and do your sister a favor. May God bless you. Insist on a condom.

Yes and you would then lose your temper if it was YOUR sister.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by chamboy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
Give it to him nw x3
Hot sex
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ilibrarian(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tell your sister and leave the house.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by NEROSKY(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
I will like to see ur pinsure in other to verify if you're attractive or just making this up for attention sake on nairaland
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ndidibabe(f): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
Why are playing Mario in their House? U no get ur own House?? I suspect you have already made your mind to sex' him. You just want to hear our opinion.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by madnigerian: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
simply_me: Do the needful. Fu ck him.

Yep.....I just hope that your inlaw does not do same to your sis.......karma baby, karma!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by kennethisland: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tell your Sister and Mother.
If possible leave the house.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by madnigerian: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
chamboy: Give it to him nw x3
Hot sex

Really?

So if it was your sister asking you for similar advice, you will say the same thing?

WRONG!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by KelsAltair(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
@onlinebiz....look at this one
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by roselynbas(f): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
tell your sister and then leave the house. Your sister obviously married a cronic womaniser. That man has no respect for you, your sister and your entire family is the reason why he will bring his immorality into his home. Tell her and leave that house immediately.

My opinion really!

And for those insinuating that it takes provocation before men come after you, you obviously don't have sisters and females in your family. If you like wear a garri bag, they will still come after you. After all, dogs will be dogs!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by madnigerian: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
roselynbas: tell your sister and then leave the house. Your sister obviously married a cronic womaniser. That man has no respect for you, your sister and your entire family is the reason why he will bring his immorality into his home. Tell her and leave that house immediately.

My opinion really!

And for those insinuating that it takes provocation before men come after you, you obviously don't have sisters and females in your family. If you like wear a garri bag, they will still come after you. After all, dogs will be dogs!!!

True talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.