Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? (2877 Views)

Guys Do You Find Pleasure In This? / There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes / What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
hey, nairalandiers...
I'm here to treat a very important top on women abuse...
for the guys out there"why do you find pleasure in hitting a woman at any slight provocation? Isn't there a better option of resolving issues than violence?
why hit the one you claim to love? I really do not know your definition of love but i know love will never cause anyone harm or pain.
Love is patience, tolerance, understanding, mutual respect and sharing...
Single ladies listen carefully, if you and your boyfriend have an argument and all he does is to inflate pain on you by beating to a state of unconsciousness, dearie run for your life... It doesn't have to get to that state before you need to run. A slap on face could mean he is a wife batter so run... I don't care the reason they"guys" have to hit a woman all i know is that, its a strong act of wickedness and should. be punished severely by the law.
I rest my case.
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by jaybee3(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
Do you honestly think physical abuse is gender specific?
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
jay bee: Do you honestly think physical abuse is gender specific?

no, but i know that a lot of ladies out there are abused daily. This wicked act is becoming a normal thing in the society...A woman is mearnt to be treated with dignity...
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Amya(f): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
Men who beat women are spineless cowards!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by jaybee3(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
kerygalerie: no, but i know that a lot of ladies out there are abused daily. This wicked act is becoming a normal thing in the society...A woman is mearnt to be treated with dignity...
Do you have any authentic data to back your claim up or you are talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Enegod(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Depends on who the woman is. If this is a
woman I have no idea who she is, and
she's hitting me. I will have no choice but
to treat the situation as if she means to
end my life. undecided
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Enegod(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Women should also
remember not to strike a man with her
cold, super sharp, scalpel of a tongue. The
tongue is as abusive as the fist and the
wounds can be permanent. undecided
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Enegod(m): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
Amya: Men who beat women are spineless cowards!
unless if she wants to be hit undecided
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Enegod: unless if she wants to be hit undecided
got a point there, i know of two cases where women beaters dated very sexy and beautiful women who could have any man they wanted, they chose to stay with their boxer-boy-friends..
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by kalushaiyke(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
How can you generalise? You can only say 4 ur bf or bro...I don't fit women
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
jay bee:
Do you have any authentic data to back your claim up or you are talking from experience

Mr jay bee, i have authentic data to back up my claims any time any day... A lot of ladies has narrated their experiences to me and i have seen alot. its a well known fact here that most men are abuse women physically.
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by demmyluv90(f): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hit м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ n I'll hit U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ too. Life is nt difficult, God will understnd.
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
kalusha-iyke:
How can you generalise? You can only say 4 ur bf or bro...I don't fit women
I dont generalise mr, and my boyfriend is too nice to do that.
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
demmyluv90: Hit м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ n I'll hit U̶̲̥̅̊‎ too. Life is nt difficult, God will understnd.
Hmmm... Its a clear fact that you are one of them,,, ladies beware!
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Enegod(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
kerygalerie: hey, nairalandiers...
I'm here to treat a very important top on women abuse...
for the guys out there"why do you find pleasure in hitting a woman at any slight provocation? Isn't there a better option of resolving issues than violence?
why hit the one you claim to love? I really do not know your definition of love but i know love will never cause anyone harm or pain.
Love is patience, tolerance, understanding, mutual respect and sharing...
Single ladies listen carefully, if you and your boyfriend have an argument and all he does is to inflate pain on you by beating to a state of unconciousness, dearie run for your life... It doesnt have to get to that state before you need to run. A slap on face could mean he is a wife batter so run... I dont care the reason they"guys" have to hit a woman all i know is that, its a strong act of wickedness and show be punished severely by the law.
I rest my case.
Why was this post titled..."men" instead
of some men? I want to know op.. angry angry
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by KELVINXY: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
Op nice thread
But you should consider not generalizing the issue..

some men could have been fair enough
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by kzokul(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
demmyluv90: Hit м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ n I'll hit U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ too. Life is nt difficult, God will understnd.
Na em b say u no like ur life......
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Enegod(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
voltron:
got a point there, i know of two cases where women beaters dated very sexy and beautiful women who could have any man they wanted, they chose to stay with their boxer-boy-friends..
imagin, and they will come online and start talking trash angry
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by jaybee3(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
KELVIN-XY:
Op nice thread

My bad! I take it back!
u are ryt... Some men should have been a better title
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
KELVIN-XY:
Op nice thread

My bad! I take it back!
u are ryt... Some men should have been a better title... I am so infuriated ryt now for this wicked act..
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by geeudy(f): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
demmyluv90: Hit м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ n I'll hit U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ too. Life is nt difficult, God will understnd.
my dear I'm a victim of circumstance, DAT day I received d greatest beating of my life, jst becos I slapped him back.
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by humble007(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
ANY MAN WHO HIT A WOMAN IS LESS THAN A MAN in other words
ANY HUSBAND WHO HIT HIS WIFE EITHER EMOTIONAL OR PHYSICALLY IS AN ANIMAL and less than a man

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by KELVINXY: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
kerygalerie:
My bad! I take it back!
u are ryt... Some men should have been a better title... I am so infuriated ryt now for this wicked act..

Good dear..

You know,
These issue is a very sensitive one
It has to do with the level of understanding of spouse

Here are some ways on how to get through a violent situation.

If you need to deal with a violent person such as your friend or
boyfriend or husband and he is not trying to physically hurt you

Just try to calm him down,Talk to them calmly,kindly and clearly, and let him know how he is acting right now (for example,
over reacting,etc) and try to convince him to
listen to you or tell you what the problem is or what the reasons are
for him to act like that.
It is very important that whatever you do try
not to yell at the violent person because yelling will only aggravate
him and make him think you're against him and not on his side,cause him to act even more violently.

It's okay to run from the situation.It doesn't make you a coward or a fool..
Seek help from a woman right NGO's nearest to you if the situation continues to occur
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Dyt(f): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
geeudy.:
my dear I'm a victim of circumstance, DAT day I received d greatest beating of my life, jst becos I slapped him back.

Sorry sis
I can imagine how he wld pound u
Chineke meeee
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by uboma(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Enegod: Women should also
remember not to strike a man with her
cold, super sharp, scalpel of a tongue. The
tongue is as abusive as the fist and the
wounds can be permanent. undecided

Any man who hits a woman simply because of her tongue is a coward. Women will always talk and can be loud mouthed sometimes, but that doesn't give the man the go-ahead to hit her.
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Amya(f): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Enegod: unless if she wants to be hit undecided

I wouldn't know where it pinches except I wear the shoe (which I hope never to).

And yeah abuse runs in a vicious cycle as people whose father abused their mother have a higher chance of seeking (subconsciously)and ending up with abusers more than others.
What every woman should know and hold close to her heart is that she's SPECIAL and doesn't deserve to be treated like dirt or a warring child. WHETHER OR NOT SHE'S A NAGGING/TROUBLESOME WOMAN.

There simply should never be an excuse or justification for physical and emotional abuse.
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Why beat you when I can shut you dowwwwwn intellectually. Big brains think, small brains go full cave man.
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Enegod(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
Amya:

I wouldn't know where it pinches except I wear the shoe (which I hope never to).

And yeah abuse runs in a vicious cycle as people whose father abused their mother have a higher chance of seeking (subconsciously)and ending up with abusers more than others.
What every woman should know and hold close to her heart is that she's SPECIAL and doesn't deserve to be treated like dirt or a warring child. WHETHER OR NOT SHE'S A NAGGING/TROUBLESOME WOMAN.

There simply should never be an excuse or justification for physical and emotional abuse.
Some girls like getting hit on the asss,
some on the face, some girls like tying
men up on the bed. I think we're old enough to not
be so naive to think there is no such case
where a man should hit a woman. I have
never hit a woman probably never will,
but I have seen them earn one though undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Amya(f): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Enegod: Some girls like getting hit on the asss,
some on the face, some girls like tying
men up on the bed. I think we're old enough to not
be so naive to think there is no such case
where a man should hit a woman. I have
never hit a woman probably never will,
but I have seen them earn one though undecided undecided

Lot's of people of both sexes are masochists though
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Enegod(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
uboma:

Any man who hits a woman simply because of her tongue is a coward. Women will always talk and can be loud mouthed sometimes, but that doesn't give the man the go-ahead to hit her.
I'm not going to lie to you, I have
beat/smashed the shīt out of some punny in my
time. Do you consider that the same
thing?
Re: Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
i appreciate those who are sincere in their judgement but my concern now is how can this act stopped. Dont you think the nigerian government should also give punishment to those who are guilty of this grievous crime? For me, i see any man who hits a woman to be a POTENTIAL MURDERER! Cause i believe everyone has been given ability to control their anger, no matter how you've been pushed to the wall.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies! What's Your Criteria For Choosing A Man? / 13 Awkward Questions Guys Ask Girls / Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.