Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:22 AM

Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers (80716 Views)

Meet The Graduate Who Sells Akara In Abuja While Waiting For Her NYSC. Photo / Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) / Whats The Graduate Salary At Shell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by blakky97(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
ogologodimkpa: The earlier Nigerian graduates acquires a trade and become self reliant, the better for them.
AfterI leave my present jon, will never work for anybody again.

Its not as straight forward as it appears. While you are acquiring the skills, your moral will be too low
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by daddymuna: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
you so called graduates drivers are over greedy and lazy. you should have done the original job that you were employed for at least 2 years, gain the experience first before seeking for lazy office jobs. That has been the problem with most graduates. they tot that after graduation, they sit in big, cozy office n use pen to siphon cash. let me tell you the truth, Dangote group used that ploy to know those that have zeal and entrepreneurship acumen.

Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by blakky97(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
safarigirl: Dangote is on twitter @Alikodangote, aggrieved workers can take their fight there...there are many activists on twitter

I pray say he reply oh
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by Emmanee: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
most companies owned by hausas they do not lay emphasis on qualifications and do put there brother in key position.i advice they try and create job for themselves.
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by kevoh(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
daddymuna: [size=16pt]you so called graduates drivers are over greedy and lazy. you should have done the original job that you were employed for at least 2 years, gain the experience first before seeking for lazy office jobs. That has been the problem with most graduates. they tot that after graduation, they sit in big, cozy office n use pen to siphon cash. let me tell you the truth, Dangote group used that ploy to know those that have zeal and entrepreneurship acumen.[/size]
GBAM! Thank you o jare. I am still surprised how some on this thread have not seen the big picture already. It's all about the lazy attitude of the graduates not tribal or any witchhunting scheme by Dangote.

Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by Dovy: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Olojukokoro: Write an open letter to Aliko Dangote and share it on social media...fight,don't give up and name the corrupt officials..Goodluck
Guy you make sense, if the guy can go to the social media network and lay a complain,what hapen to Gov Oshi. Wil happen to that baga call Dangote
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
I have my sincere reservations to this...
If you guys know what tricks most companies use these days to weed out un-focussed elements you'll marvel.
One actually employed people with ONDs for a specific skill of job, then, two weeks latter, asked those of them with B.Sc to come up for upgrade... Guys, d rest is history, na so my guy take lost him job ooo. He was asked to go that they don't have vacancy for the type of job he's qualified for.
Still sha, Dangote would have allowed them some tine to stand na
So sad- may God help them

Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by ABExcellency: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
This is quite bad for him 2 do an act like this. I dnt believe in dis life dat he can do a tin like dis.
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by Majoo: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
HELLO MOST PEOPLE WORKING AT THE DANGOTE COMPANY ARE COMPLAINING BITTERLY IT WAS AN INDIAN MAN THAT CONTROL THE AFFAIRS ALL NIGERIANS WORKING THEY ARE JUST SLAVE IN THEIR FATHERLAND I WONDER WHAT FG IS DOING MY UNCLE WORKING AT DANGOTE COMPANY ALWAYS COMPLAIN OF ILL MALTREATED FROM THE INDIANS OOO COMPANY OF ABOUT 5,000 WORKERS NO UNIONS NO ASSSOCIATION TERMINATION WITHOUT ANY WARNING BUT THE COMPANY FULL OF INDIANS WHERE NIGERIA HAS FULL OF UN EMPLOYMENT ONLY GOD CAN SAVE US FROM HAND OF RICHEST MAN IN AFRICA ENSLAVE NIGERIANS AND ENRICH INDIANS
Raymondenyi: Hw credible is dis info?
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by Majoo: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
LET FG VISIT DANGOTE COMPANY TO COUNT NUMBERS OF INDIAS WITHOUT CERTIFICATE AND GIVING THE POST OF GM, SNR GM
Majoo: HELLO MOST PEOPLE WORKING AT THE DANGOTE COMPANY ARE COMPLAINING BITTERLY IT WAS AN INDIAN MAN THAT CONTROL THE AFFAIRS ALL NIGERIANS WORKING THEY ARE JUST SLAVE IN THEIR FATHERLAND I WONDER WHAT FG IS DOING MY UNCLE WORKING AT DANGOTE COMPANY ALWAYS COMPLAIN OF ILL MALTREATED FROM THE INDIANS OOO COMPANY OF ABOUT 5,000 WORKERS NO UNIONS NO ASSSOCIATION TERMINATION WITHOUT ANY WARNING BUT THE COMPANY FULL OF INDIANS WHERE NIGERIA HAS FULL OF UN EMPLOYMENT ONLY GOD CAN SAVE US FROM HAND OF RICHEST MAN IN AFRICA ENSLAVE NIGERIANS AND ENRICH INDIANS
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by bumtos(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Driver for that matter.
I am tired of this country.
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by laytoshtwo: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Employ yourself abeg leave nigeria alone
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by princedilihu: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dangote graduate Drivers where sacked wrongly, because from a friend in the group, they have a management problem, the management is a military one and does not engage in proper consultation. before embarking on any action, I even heard there graduate wrote letter of appeal to d management to address them on how incompetent d people saddled with d responsibility of managing the program has been and also suggested means of tackling this challenges So that d program can survive But d management ignored their suggestions and observations
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by StarboyMichael(m): 4:23am On Jan 09, 2014
hide and seek things
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by GRACEGLORY: 6:20am On Jan 09, 2014
Do you have a truck for haulage work? FMCL NIGERIA is in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light goods which weight is between 6-8 tonnages, products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), PRINGLES, BISCUITS, BAKED BEANS (Heinz'), POWDER MILK, et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

for details
Call: 0903 313 6401
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by Bokoharam: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2014
This just confirms that over 90% of people working in Nigeria are not happy with what they do. If not, why would all the drivers opt to move to Admin?

Too bad and sad, Dangote!
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by RullDee: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2014
[b][/b]My country has been messed up beyond repair!!!! My fellow man, just keep on striving and never allow dat urgly scenerio slow u down in life! FAILURE IX SUCCESS IN DISGUISE!!!
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by Paretomaster(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2014
@OP, where u go hide since? Many questions begging for answer. Abi NLders don pursue u ni?
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by GRACEGLORY: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
FMCL NIGERIA is in need of: 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light goods which weighs between 6-8 tonnages, products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), BISCUITS, et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

For details

Call: 08030546462
E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
%^*

Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by IDERAWOLE(m): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
It is apparent that this sack is a matter of time.

When the employment was done; many discerning eyes will tell you, it is nothing more than PUBLICITY STUNT.

Well my simpathy to all those affected and let each of them take their destiny into their hands.

The truth is that most graduates in coming out from Nigeria universities are not prepared for the realities in Nigeria today and even around the world.

Wait for an information that may wipe away your tears about this.
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by IDERAWOLE(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
…………….Such positions as Online Community Manager and Social Media Manager are common job openings that businesses, large and small are advertising these days.

Talking about Social Media Managers, one would ask: what does this job entail?

• A Social Media Manager is one who follows up online engagement for his company
• He manages the company’s brand online and imputes relevant contents to their website.
• He also helps in managing its web campaigns
• He promotes products and services on behalf of the organization
• He handles the online activities of the organization and ensures that its online followers are being carried along, etc.

Now it might interest you to know that this post is vacant in several organizations; small and big, and not only in these organizations is the position vacant; so many individuals are also looking for whom to take up this job for a good pay.

A lot of companies have websites but the challenge they have is getting one who is capable of helping them handle the activities that are going on on their websites.
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by Nobody: 9:26am On May 12, 2015
For goodness sake, one doesnt need a degree to drive a truck, its unfortunate that people who should no better have chosen the path of gullibility and stupidity over wisdom and allowed riffraffs to rubbish them.

The guy should move on and look for another job, employment in todays environment is based on the value you bring to the organization not paper qualifications.

I laughed when professors were used to announce inec results, a role that even school cert holder can do, it just devalues the reputation of these egg heads.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) / VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees