Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:08 AM

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu - Properties (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (162332 Views)

How We Built "The Coffee Shop" / The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Side designs,

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Closer........

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Outside, we are still well stocked.........

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ignis, Scanfrost are available locally here. .....

2 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
ASL33:
Please how much did each of this wardrobe cost you.

About N100,000

2 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
spyder880:

Will send you pictures today Sir. ........
Here we go Sir, Ignis, Scanfrost, etc.

Thank you Oga Spyder.. I was online last night for many hours trying to figure out what is the best brand/model number for 4 face Gas Cooker
or 3 gas Cooker and 1 Electric and a two doors Medium Refrigerator to equip the 2 Flats BQ. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Empiree: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
spyder880:

About N100,000
You mean for (cabinet) for each kitchen?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Empiree: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
spyder880:
Still working the kitchen cabinets, something is wrong with this arrangement, who can point it out grin
I think cabinets sit (hinder) the beauty of decor right up there. shouldn't cabinets few feet above the decorative line ? Am i correct ?

Area boyz aren't messing with your stocks (bricks)out there

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Empiree:
You mean for (cabinet) for each kitchen?

No, he was asking about the wardrobe.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Empiree: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
spyder880:

No, he was asking about the wardrobe.
oh ha, I thought as much. I thought he wanted to say cabinet bcuz when i strolled up I see only kitchen cabinets. What page is wardrobe?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Empiree:
I think cabinets sit (hinder) the beauty of decor right up there. shouldn't cabinets few feet above the decorative line ? Am i correct ?

Area boyz aren't messing with your stocks (bricks)out there

No, that is not the major problem, although I regretted the line when I saw it will be hidden, I promptly changed the lines in subsequent kitchens.
The main thing wrong with the works is that the kitchen cooker unit is positioned above the space for the cooker, fire/heat from the cooker will just melt this electrical switch if we don't reposition something.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by blank(f): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
spyder880:
Still working the kitchen cabinets, something is wrong with this arrangement, who can point it out grin

2 things. One is the way the top cupboards meet at the Corner while the other looks like u are installing the cooker underneath a cupboard instead of where the extractor should be. Thus it could disturb the socket.

Did I get it?

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by blank(f): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oh. Already answered.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Empiree: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
spyder880:

No, that is not the major problem, although I regretted the line when I saw it will be hidden, I promptly changed the lines in subsequent kitchens.
The main thing wrong with the works is that the kitchen cooker unit is positioned above the space for the cooker, fire/heat from the cooker will just melt this electrical switch if we don't reposition something.
Chai, empiree olodo. That's very good observation.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
blank:

2 things. One is the way the top cupboards meet at the Corner while the other looks like u are installing the cooker underneath a cupboard instead of where the extractor should be. Thus it could disturb the socket.

Did I get it?

Anyway, we are still placing the hanging cabinets and more are coming at that corner later.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by ASL33: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
spyder880:

About N100,000
for one or for all of them. 100k for is too outrageous now.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
ASL33:
for one or for all of them. 100k for is too outrageous now.

Well, maybe less than that, we bargained for everything together, all wardrobes and kitchen cabinets, materials and labour costs. About 22 wardrobes and 8 kitchen cabinets. Wait till he completes the work before we can now put everything in proper details.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Moana(f): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
How many projects do you take on at a time?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Moana:
How many projects do you take on at a time?

Five is my planned maximum capacity, right now I am a little free to take on more work. I have been booked for March/April for a new bungalow and later a super renovation in Anambra.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Moana(f): 12:10am On Jan 29, 2015
spyder880:

Five is my planned maximum capacity, right now I am a little free to take on more work. I have been booked for March/April for a new bungalow and later a super renovation in Anambra.
you are definitely super busy...but i guess thats what happens when you do something you have a passion for.

3 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Onuokwu: 9:59am On Jan 29, 2015
spyder880:

Most gas/electric cookers have coverings which if raised during the cooking should protect this particular socket? Abeg make you preserve that fine tiling work if you must reposition. Let the wood guys reposition the space for the cooker.

Initially, I also thought it was the covered design that was the problem.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by NL1960: 11:02am On Jan 29, 2015
spyder880:
Interlocking. ......

@spyder880, how is Interlocking work priced?. I have reached that stage in my project.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Onuokwu: 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
NL1960:

@spyder880, how is Interlocking work priced?. I have reached that stage in my project.

If I am not mistaken, the stones are priced per square meter. Then add materials (cement and sand) and workmanship.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
@spyder880, Are you adding The above gas to the Kitchen ? I love the cabinet, How much should i budget if those ur bois are to get me something similar to that.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
timothy001:
@spyder880, Are you adding The above gas to the Kitchen ? I love the cabinet, How much should i budget if those ur bois are to get me something similar to that.

No we are not buying the gas cookers, the tenants can buy and install them. The cost of each kitchen unit has not been determined.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
More drainages

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kerbs for flower gardens around the house. .......

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
We continue with the interlock, kerbs etc.......

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Inserting a metal door at the back.......

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
More. ......

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2015

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Works continues as we add more designs and details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (50) (Reply)

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.