Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? (656 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? / When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by trendystuf(f): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Is it wrong to call your spouse by his name? Read this lady's story below:

"I called my husband by his name and a woman who heard me said in hushed voices that it is wrong that I should call him Daddy. I told her he is my husband that I have a Dad....."

What do you think ladies, can you call your spouse 'Daddy'? Guys, would you like your wife to call you Daddy?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2014/01/guys-would-you-like-your-wife-to-call.html

Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by waleadex(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Calling your hubby a daddy is simply a way of respecting him but not while you guys are still young. Women who call their husbands daddy are usually between the ages 45yrs and 60yrs. They must have stopped having kids.
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by Eragablessen(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
I'm her husband.....!!!
I'm her brother.....!!!
I'm her uncle.....!!!
I'm her friend.....!!!
I'm aswell her Daddy.

She's my wife.....!!!
She's my sister.....!!!
She's my aunty.....!!!
She's my friend.....!!!
She's aswell my Mummy..

even the bible calls it a HELPMATE.
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by nsk1stson: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
dia z notin rong....
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by Cooldude001: 1:58am On Jan 07, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Romantic And Surprise Wedding Ever... In History. / Don't Be Too Fast / What Birthday Gift Is Ideal For My Ex Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.