Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,934 members, 7,803,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

First Joke Of The Year 2014 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / First Joke Of The Year 2014 (1128 Views)

My First Joke For 2016 (I Hope I Made U Laf / My First Joke Abeg Comment To Make Me Feel Happy Else I No Go Post Joke Agan, / My First Joke In 2013.......happy New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Joke Of The Year 2014 by Osas001: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
I cant stop laughing. .. First Joke of the year 2014 =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))

Angels: Almighty Father, we are tired of these Nigerians ... in heaven o

GOD: What have they done this time?

Angels: Everything! They don't listen to instructions! They don't obey traffic rules, they don’t wait for their turn in anything! They are reckless!(exasperated). In fact they have turned heaven upside down since the first time we started admitting them.

GOD: Pls, bear with them. They are very special to me...ehm let me call Satan in hell to see how he's doing....
(phone rings) hell-o Lucifer, how are things over there…?

Satan: Baba God, pls call me later. There's an issue I'm trying to resolve.
(ten minutes later)

GOD: hell-o Lucifer
Satan: I'll call you back. The issue has turned into a crisis.
(one hour later)

Satan; Sorry Baba GOD.

GOD: Lucifer are you having problems over there?
Satan: It is these Nigerians I have with me in hell. He (stammers) they.. they....they have quenched the fire in hell and installed air conditioners"=)) Ġõõd ♍õяπĭπġ ♍Ɣ peeps=))
Re: First Joke Of The Year 2014 by macklef(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hahahahahaha...... I wish i can slap you this much. Oponu
Re: First Joke Of The Year 2014 by usibengate(m): 12:57am On Jan 07, 2014
@Op who has dis joke is a Genius. Lolsss
Re: First Joke Of The Year 2014 by Osas001: 6:28am On Jan 07, 2014
LOL
Re: First Joke Of The Year 2014 by PaulSeun89(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hahaha. I just the laugh!

(1) (Reply)

Let's See How Intelligent You Are / Can U Do This To Your Man / Describe Seun With One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.