Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Whats With Guys And Boobs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats With Guys And Boobs? (11783 Views)

Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! / Men And Boobs / Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Maybe I'm the one that doesn't get it.

But why is it that guys always got for the boobs when they getting down and dirty.

As in, there are over twenty spots on a woman that makes them jelly in the knees. Why must you got grabbing. Even if come with the lips, the hands have already started started their own journey for squeezies... smh

Not all women like their boobs squeezed, small time how them go dey do d thing like say na orange them they squeeze.

If I hear any man complain about saggy boobs here again, I got send my owlish flyers come him house.

Be creative jor. Enough with the squeezing, its delicate o and has expiry date o. Even though its renewable, no b all of us fit afford d unnatural options.

3 Likes

Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by diamonddre: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
the bossoms are there to be squeezed by us. What else is there to squeeze or handle with if not the bossoms?
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by 1stola: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
O boobs
o boobs
Big big boobs cheesy O boobs
o boobs
Big big boobs grin O boobs
o boobs
Big big boobs
I always love to burry my face. suck and squeeze cheesy

But! It must be
firm
big
soft and clean cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by lilmax(m): 12:22am On Jan 07, 2014
gringringringrin
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by MrCork: 12:27am On Jan 07, 2014
mizzthang: Maybe I'm the one that doesn't get it.

But why is it that guys always got for the boobs when they getting down and dirty.

As in, there are over twenty spots on a woman that makes them jelly in the knees. Why must you got grabbing. Even if come with the lips, the hands have already started started their own journey for squeezies... smh

Not all women like their boobs squeezed, small time how them go dey do d thing like say na orange them they squeeze.

If I hear any man complain about saggy boobs here again, I got send my owlish flyers come him house.

Be creative jor. Enough with the squeezing, its delicate o and has expiry date o. Even though its renewable, no b all of us fit afford d unnatural options.

...correction....we hate Boobsi....we prefer nyansh..big heavy nyansh! angry

6 Likes

Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Afrok(m): 1:07am On Jan 07, 2014
As if d op doesn't know dt through d action of squeezing some small bosoms av developed nd became big overnight. It's simple nd straightforward, if U aren't breastfeeding a baby (probably married) den ur bf or husband takes charge of d bosoms, nd can decide which level to put d charge shocked.
Seriously, most guys too like boobi nd can't control demselves rather than stir wen d boobi is "waving" at dem wink but dt doesn't mean all guys love or squeeze bosoms, to me it depends on d guy nd d bosoms (not d ones with low self esteem) tongue
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by obo389(m): 1:29am On Jan 07, 2014
is that the best you can offer us by showing us a gun?
no bosoms grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by adeoladrg(m): 2:11am On Jan 07, 2014
Sometimes I feel tempted to ask God why he made the bosoms. Overrated piece of Shiite buh u just can't but.....
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 07, 2014
diamond_dre: the bossoms are there to be squeezed by us. What else is there to squeeze or handle with if not the bossoms?

Come on!

I'm not saying don't touch, buh u will do eventually buh try other sensuos parts na.
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 07, 2014
1st ola: O boobs
o boobs
Big big boobs :DO boobs
o boobs
Big big boobs ;DO boobs
o boobs
Big big boobs
I always love to burry my face. suck and squeeze cheesy

But! It must be
firm
big
soft and clean cheesy

Smh seriously. What if she doesn't like being squeezed. Like me, I dislike being squeezed. It puts me on edge.
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 07, 2014
lil max: gringringringrin

That ur laugh ehn...looks like u saying,. "this lady no know what's up, any boobs wey me I see will never remain the same"
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 07, 2014
-Mr Cork-:

...correction....we hate Boobsi....we prefer nyansh..big heavy nyansh! angry

I know you would be a nyansh person.. u sound like it.

Ehn ehn, dat one better small.... buh wait ooo...

Na nyansh u dey like squeeze? pre-intimacy oooo... not d main dish ooooo...
undecided
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 07, 2014
Afro-k:
As if d op doesn't know dt through d action of squeezing some small bosoms av developed nd became big overnight. It's simple nd straightforward, if U aren't breastfeeding a baby (probably married) den ur bf or husband takes charge of d bosoms, nd can decide which level to put d charge shocked.
Seriously, most guys too like boobi nd can't control demselves rather than stir wen d boobi is "waving" at dem wink but dt doesn't mean all guys love or squeeze bosoms, to me it depends on d guy nd d bosoms (not d ones with low self esteem) tongue

No b una put am there? @ then low self esteem bit.

U don't get? Why s it d first point of action to do?
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 07, 2014
obo389: is that the best you can offer us by showing us a gun?
no bosoms grin cheesy

Hrhehehe....

I'm not your regular kinda female. I'm weird like dah... why would I show you bossoms na, say wetin happen na?
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 07, 2014
adeola_drg: Sometimes I feel tempted to ask God why he made the bosoms. Overrated piece of Shiite buh u just can't but.....

Yeah... piece of shiite.... ***yimu*** oniyeye.
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by clemz85(m): 4:40am On Jan 07, 2014
I love bosoms till tomorrow

though I don't squeez but tease with the nipple
with tip of my tongue...

pinch, the neck the ampit (not the hairy part), the laps and the ribs with my lips... ah what am I talking?

...am I bad?
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Eljay24(m): 6:08am On Jan 07, 2014
mizzthang: Maybe I'm the one that doesn't get it.

Ok,
can't believe i have to say this bu I will,

It's not about the squeezing but the way its done,
you got to be exceptionally detailed shocked
. .. ok, long story short
ladies like it when u squeeze, but you got to do it right,

For the ladies if you want to know how a guy can handle yours,
give him sachet *purewater* and watch the way he handles that. ..
the rest is history.
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by diamonddre: 6:44am On Jan 07, 2014
mizzthang:

Come on!

I'm not saying don't touch, buh u will do eventually buh try other sensuos parts na.
which other sensous parts my dear?
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 07, 2014
So you're posting this from the Lab abi?

adeola_drg: Sometimes I feel tempted to ask God why he made the bosoms. Overrated piece of Shiite buh u just can't but.....
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by diamonddre: 6:49am On Jan 07, 2014
mizzthang:

Smh seriously. What if she doesn't like being squeezed. Like me, I dislike being squeezed. It puts me on edge.
the wrong people have been handling your bosoms. Get an expert.

1 Like

Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 07, 2014
cool like adeola drg
diamond_dre:
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by adeoladrg(m): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2014
smartchoice: cool like adeola drg

Hey stopeet!
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by adeoladrg(m): 7:17am On Jan 07, 2014
smartchoice: So you're posting this from the Lab abi?

Man shall not live by books alone na, NL gas come in at some point. When my cerebrum is saturated, NL is the next call my brother.

1 Like

Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by lilmax(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2014
mizzthang:

That ur laugh ehn...looks like u saying,. "this lady no know what's up, any boobs wey me I see will never remain the same"
gringringringrin
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by OCTAVO: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2014
Wor da hell is bosom
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 07, 2014
your guy must be enjoying o! you mean he squeezes and sucks it like orange? cool
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by skyscraperTM(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2014
Op, can I squeeze your bosom
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2014
clemz85: I love bosoms till tomorrow

though I don't squeez but tease with the nipple
with tip of my tongue...

pinch, the neck the ampit (not the hairy part), the laps and the ribs with my lips... ah what am I talking?

...am I bad?

Ehm ehn.... correct dude! u sabi jare...
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2014
Eljay24:

Ok,
can't believe i have to say this bu I will,

It's not about the squeezing but the way its done,
you got to be exceptionally detailed shocked
. .. ok, long story short
ladies like it when u squeeze, but you got to do it right,

For the ladies if you want to know how a guy can handle yours,
give him sachet *purewater* and watch the way he handles that. ..
the rest is history.

Na lie! Forget that thing! How pure water that's just liquid take resemble bossoms wey dey firm and squeeshy...

If u say... dissolving fan-yoghurt na... ehn ehn...

**coves face** I don rotten o...
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2014
diamond_dre:

Yimu.... no b hand u go carry go there? abi na leg... expert ko, professional ni.

D moment the hand touches and it lingers..im already wondering...and I feel d slightest squeeze... whateva I might doing to u down there... na stop be that o... **trust me, I'm good at it**
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2014
diamond_dre:
which other sensuous parts my dear?

Ears... back of the neck... between the shoulder blades... base of the toes... just below d pit... just above the waist on d side... e.t.c.
Re: Whats With Guys And Boobs? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Song of Solomon 8:8. "We have a little sister, And she has no bréasts; What shall we do for our sister On the day when she is spoken for?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? / Ladies ₦500,000 Every Month Will You Marry This Guy With His Belly?(Photo) / See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.