Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66226 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 12:06am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Please enough with the holier-than-do attitude, so yes she embellished her resume (which hasn't been confirmed), you're here ranting and calling her names... Please enough with the BS.

The same way her odeshi-proof cars are yet to be confirmed.

If my ranting over a corrupt and fraudster is disturbing you, find your way to romance section.

(Thank God, you did not put Go and Die this time around cheesy grin cheesy grin)

27 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by donphilopus: 12:07am On Jan 07, 2014
Promhize:

What's your problem?
What's this "mad man, or former mad man" spewing??

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 12:08am On Jan 07, 2014
where are the PPP agents?

People like cashkid18 that is viewing the thread. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2014
iamtheprincipal: I really don't know what she is still doing in government.

GEJs "Phd" is next....

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

The same way her odeshi-proof cars are yet to be confirmed.

If my ranting over a corrupt and fraudster is disturbing you, find your way to romance section.

Lol, they have been confirmed, it's you who's not accepting the result... Who's fault is that? Mine?

I never said it was disturbing me, what I said is your "holier than thou attitude, your type shouts out blue murder and commit grave offenses behind closed door. An unverified news is what you're ranting about, when it comes back that SR twisted and turned what she says, will you accept it? You can rant but save your I'm holier attitude cool

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:12am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Please enough with the holier-than-do attitude, so yes she embellished her resume (which hasn't been confirmed), you're here ranting and calling her names... Please enough with the BS.
Why are you such a stinking hypocrite? Going through your previous posts is very nauseating. What do you you expect him to do: sing her praises for what should ordinarily land her in jail?

15 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 12:14am On Jan 07, 2014
We are not even examining the fact that the school in question was shut down due to lack of accreditation which cuts through and also highlights the quality of the school and the substandard form of education she obtained.

Mediocre government, mediocre, corrupt and lazy president, mediocre, crooked, corrupt and fraudulent minister... smh..

27 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 07, 2014
Unbelievable !

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 12:16am On Jan 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Why are you such a stinking hypocrite? Going through previous posts is very nauseating. What do you you expect him to do: sing her praises for what should ordinarily land her in jail?

Land her in jail? Because she committed a federal crime abi? The way you people talk is disheartening, well, everyone is surprised, and myself I condoned the behavior and said there's nothing wrong with having a bachelors... Now go back and read his I'm holier than you response. Perhaps you missed the third line of his response, so if u have nothing to say, abeg kindly move away.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 12:17am On Jan 07, 2014
Btw, Sahara Reporters o ni baje o..

19 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 12:17am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Lol, they have been confirmed, it's you who's not accepting the result... Who's fault is that? Mine?

I never said it was disturbing me, what I said is your "holier than thou attitude, your type shouts out blue murder and commit grave offenses behind closed door. An unverified news is what you're ranting about, when it comes back that SR twisted and turned what she says, will you accept it? You can rant but save your I'm holier attitude cool

So, because i am giving holier-than-thou attitude, I should not question someone that is being paid with tax payers money; someone that lied to gain an undue advantage. She was made a minister on falsehood. No wonder, she could buy odeshi-proof cars. She forgot to buy Sahara Reporters-proof car. grin grin grin

She is nothing but a FRAUD.

If you dont question your leaders in Alaigbo, other parts of the country are not that gullible.

33 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by mutiply: 12:18am On Jan 07, 2014
January 7th and the news keeps coming from different bad angles, what a year ahead. By the way, when will Sir alex ferguson write an open letter to david moyes?

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by drestoneokuta(m): 12:19am On Jan 07, 2014
Make I book space first....
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by mutiply: 12:20am On Jan 07, 2014
agbameta: We are not even examining the fact that the school in question was shut down due to lack of accreditation which cuts through and also highlights the quality of the school and the substandard form of education she obtained.

Mediocre government, mediocre, corrupt and lazy president, mediocre, crooked, corrupt and fraudulent minister... smh..
1225 and half likes for the above.

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 12:20am On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

So, because i am givimg holier-than-thou attitude, I should not question someone that is being paid with tax payers money and lied to gain an undue advantage. She was made a minister on falsehood. No wonder, she could buy odeshi-proof cars.

She is nothing but a FRAUD.

If you dont question your leaders in Alaigbo, other parts of the country are not that gullible.

You can question all you want, rant all you want, do whatever you want to do... You're free to do so, but making unguarded and foolishh comments like you did in your post I quoted in response to holier than thou attitude, you sure need to cut it out. She was made a minister based on her qualification (education, experience and other factors).

Why are we making such noise about this? Did she not go for NASS confirmation? Why did NASS not perform thorough investigation on her? All they had to do was hire an investigative firm and in two weeks even before their hearing and confirmation, all the results will be made available. So please, preach your FALSEHOOD else where.

Again, you're free to criticize her, I really don't care, but STOP your inference and justification to Igbos...Peace.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

You can question all you want, rant all you want, do whatever you want to do... You're free to do so, but making unguarded and foolishh comments like you did in your post I quoted in response to holier than thou attitude, you sure need to cut it out. She was made a minister based on her qualification (education, experience and other factors).

Why are we making such noise about this? Did she not go for NASS confirmation? Why did NASS not perform thorough investigation on her? All they had to do was hire an investigative firm and in two weeks even before their hearing and confirmation, all the results will be made available. So please, preach your FALSEHOOD else where.

Again, you're free to criticize her, I really don't care, but STOP your inference and justification to Igbos...Peace.

Are you part of the PPP crew?

Direct your questions to NA and SSS that failed to do their jobs and not me.

She is a fraud.

She is a thief without morals.

Corruption personified.

Infact she is corruption

20 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by cashkid18(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2014
I think this time around, if this story is true, then both her and the house of assembly that confirmed her should all loose their posts. Is the house ofassembly not supposed to verify these certificates
even before these people resume office. If you join a nig private sector organization, they contact your schools to verify your certificates. Why is the house
of assembly not doing same. What then are they screening undecided

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:27am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Land her in jail? Because she committed a federal crime abi? The way you people talk is disheartening, well, everyone is surprised, and myself I condoned the behavior and said there's nothing wrong with having a bachelors... Now go back and read his I'm holier than you response. Perhaps you missed the third line of his response, so if u have nothing to say, abeg kindly move away.

If she presented a fake certificate to become a high ranking Govt Official: YES SHE COMMITTED A FEDERAL CRIME! . Or what do you call "crime" wherever you come from? Not only that, she committed a treasonable offense because her status and security clearance---gotten from the presentation of the false certificate--- made her privy to sensitive details about the Nigerian state. Who knows who she really is, then? Who knows if she's a spy or working for an enemy state.... at least thats how normal countries will look at it before giving her triple Life +200 yrs in Federal Prison once she's found guilty.

11 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 07, 2014
cashkid18: I think this time around, if this story is true, then both her and the house of assembly that confirmed her should all loose their posts. Is the house ofassembly not supposed to verify these certificates
even before these people resume office. If you join a nig private sector organization, they contact your schools to verify your certificates. Why is the house

Seconded, afterall the house isn't made up of only PDP members.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 12:29am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

In other countries, folks caught with fake diplomas go to jail, but I don't see her going to any jail in Nigeria and not because she shouldn't, but because Nigeria is a lawless country where her kind get away with such criminal acts just like she got away with the BMW fiasco even after the people of Nigeria via the Nigerian legislature faulted her actions and recommended 3 years jail term and also just like her corrupt boss sat on the same report he ordered via his own sham committee and waste of taxpayers money transpired nothing on behalf of the people of Nigeria.

And you, you are just a sad reflection of the crooked and corrupt people you uphold and defend, you are also a mentally corrupt and grossly misguided human being..

29 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IsaacAde(m): 12:30am On Jan 07, 2014
This is another daze on Nigerian people from this administration. It was in this same party that we saw a senator that presented a fake certificate from University of Toronto in Obasanjo's regime. When will these fools stop disgracing the intellectual power house of the Nigerian people? When will they be truthful to themselves enough to play the transparency politics that is the general yearning of the Nigerians? What is a fraudster still doing in the cabinet of Dr Jonathan if he has a reasonable level of decency? When will your party desist from deceiving us? People Deceiving Party, PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

If she presented a fake certificate to become a high ranking Govt Official: YES SHE COMMITTED A FEDERAL CRIME! . Or what do you call "crime" wherever you come from? Not only that, she committed a treasonable offense because her status and security clearance---gotten from the presentation of the false certificate--- made her privy to sensitive details about the Nigerian state. Who knows who she really is, then? Who knows if she's a spy or working for an enemy state.... at least thats how normal countries will look at it before giving her triple Life +200 yrs in Federal Prison once she's found guilty.

Now I see the reason behind ASUU's 6months strike.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by cashkid18(m): 12:32am On Jan 07, 2014
Promhize:

Seconded, afterall the house isn't made up of only PDP members.
i hope she sues them if eventually dis turns out to b a media propaganda against her

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 12:32am On Jan 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Where you guys get all this rubbish information, seriously I don't know. Go find the meaning of "PERJURY", then come back and talk about security clearance, I know how security clearance works, so I won't even argue that one with you. Security clearance has absolutely nothing to do with degree, heck why am I answering you...
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 12:33am On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

Are you part of the PPP crew?

Direct your questions to NA and SSS that failed to do their jobs and not me.

She is a fraud.

She is a thief without morals.

Corruption personified.

Infact she is corruption

Yeah she is everything claimed in the book...lol

Please bring up something worth it. I've heard that one too many times, it's becoming stale.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by donphilopus: 12:33am On Jan 07, 2014
cashkid18: I think this time around, if this story is true, then both her and the house of assembly that confirmed her should all loose their posts. Is the house ofassembly not supposed to verify these certificates
Point of correction, Mr Poster; it's "Senate" not "House Of Assembly".

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:34am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Where you guys get all this rubbish information, seriously I don't know. Go find the meaning of "PERJURY", then come back and talk about security clearance, I know how security clearance works, so I won't even argue that one with you. Security clearance has absolutely nothing to do with degree, heck why am I answering you...

You shouldn't be answering or replying because you're talking to a trained attorney.

So, what were you saying again and why/how is Perjury not a crime wherever you emanated from?

You know how security clearance works? Cool. Where should we discuss: Nigeria, Canada, Mexico, Singapore or the United States?

P.S: I worked for the Dept.of States for donkey years. We can get this convo going whenever you have the time to dig yourself a bigger hole in "rubbish-talk".

15 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 12:34am On Jan 07, 2014
agbameta:
In other countries, folks caught with fake diplomas go to jail, but I don't see her going to any jail in Nigeria and not because she shouldn't, but because Nigeria is a lawless country where her kind get away with such criminal acts just like she got away with the BMW fiasco even after the people of Nigeria via the Nigerian legislature faulted her actions and recommended 3 years jail term and also just like her corrupt boss sat on the same report he ordered via his own sham committee and waste of taxpayers money transpired nothing on behalf of the people of Nigeria.
And you, you are just a sad reflection of the crooked and corrupt people you uphold and defend, you are also a mentally corrupt and grossly misguided human being..

she should thank her stars, that Nigeria is North Korea. That 30year old beast of a president in North korea, would have fed her to the hound dogs by tomorrow morning. grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by cashkid18(m): 12:36am On Jan 07, 2014
donphilopus: Point of correction, Mr Poster; it's "Senate" not "House Of Assembly".
whether it is d senate or Nass,all of them shud all go down wit her if eventually dis news turns out to be true for their incompetence
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 07, 2014
agbameta:

Agreed she should be sacked if this report is found to be true, but how would she be sent to jail when the law/constitution makes no provision for such, cos I know where you are tending towards - GEJ. What has the executive got to do with legislative making laws.

Do you the meaning/magnitude of the phrase "lawless country", refrain from using such.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 12:37am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Yeah she is everything claimed in the book...lol

Please bring up something worth it. I've heard that one too many times, it's becoming stale.

Mr. PPP, i doubt whether you are not a corrupt fraudster too, for supporting perjury, corruption and lootocracy.

To be corrupt is bad enough. To now add being a fraudster to it, makes devil himself look like a saint.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by aventura: 12:38am On Jan 07, 2014
watching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] / Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.