Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66220 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 12:38am On Jan 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

You shouldn't be answering or replying because you're talking to a trained attorney.

So, what were you saying again and why/how is Perjury not a crime wherever you emanated from?

As a trained attorney, I'm not surprised that you have no idea on how security clearance works. Then please, I respect your profession, speak on something that has to do with the law. How is it perjury, did she formally report it on any govt documents? According to the article, she said she attended, where is the perjury? Let SR obtain documentation she lied on her application materials to NASS, then we can talk about perjury.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:39am On Jan 07, 2014
Promhize:

Agreed she should be sacked if this report is found to be true, but how would she be sent to jail when the law/constitution makes no provision for such, cos I know where you are tending towards - GEJ. What has the executive got to do with legislative making laws.

Do you the meaning/magnitude of the phrase "lawless country", refrain from using such.

Dude, theres gotta be a provision in your laws somewhere barring the Presentation of false documents. Stop trying to be smart by half. Either you don't know what your talking about or shut it. But, stop thinking everyone is ignorant. It makes you look really f*oolish.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 12:39am On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

Mr. PPP, i doubt whether you are not a corrupt fraudster too, for supporting perjury, corruption and lootocracy.

To be corrupt is bad enough. To now add being a fraudster to it, makes devil himself look like a saint.

You're even foolishh than I thought, go back and read my very first comment.

When you define fraud and tell me what fraud she has committed, after all you have a lawyer in the house, we can talk.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 12:40am On Jan 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Dude, theres gotta be a provision in your laws somewhere barring the Presentation of false documents. Stop trying to be smart by half. Either you don't know what your talking about or shut it. But, stop thinking everyone is ignorant. It makes you look really f*oolish.

As a trained attorney, while there are provisions that bars such, on whose burden does it rely on during the confirmation process, to ensure that such laws are upheld?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

The bolded says you are the foolish one, making petty, unfounded statements and you call yourself a trained attorney, shame!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 07, 2014
Damn, we are barely into the new year and we already have our first major scandal shocked

@Post,
When the dust finally settles, don't be surprised if the trigger for this latest revelation turns out to be nothing more than an innocuous offline message - similar to the one copied in below.

Footnote: Mademoiselle Germeka is some fine woman, if her linkedin photo is anything to go by wink

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by mutiply: 12:44am On Jan 07, 2014
Isaac Ade: This is another daze on Nigerian people from this administration. It was in this same party that we saw a senator that presented a fake certificate from University of Toronto in Obasanjo's regime. When will these fools stop disgracing the intellectual power house of the Nigerian people? When will they be truthful to themselves enough to play the transparency politics that is the general yearning of the Nigerians? What is a fraudster still doing in the cabinet of Dr Jonathan if he has a reasonable level of decency? When will your party desist from deceiving us? People Deceiving Party, PDP.
That senator has been granted pardon and made a member in a university board so she is entitled to her pardon IF FOUND GUILTY. Shameless and useless supposed leaders

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by donphilopus: 12:45am On Jan 07, 2014
cashkid18: whether it is d senate or Nass,all of them shud all go down wit her if eventually dis news turns out to be true for their incompetence
So, you were expecting them to scrutinize her thoroughly?? Most of those senators are "either illiterates of former illiterates"! So you won't expect a certificate forger to scrutinize a certificate he/she knows nothing about.

Lest I forget, our aviation industry is presently in the state of jeopardy! Chairman senate committee on Aviation, Sen Hope Uzordinma from Imo; and the present Minister of Aviation Mrs Stella Oduah, are certificate forgers.

A senator is elected, while a minister is appointed; so, is there any similarity in "al(t)titude" between the two?? You want to sack a senator? Or, are you the one who elected him/her?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:45am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

As a trained attorney, I'm not surprised that you have no idea on how security clearance works. Then please, I respect your profession, speak on something that has to do with the law. How is it perjury, did she formally report it on any govt documents? According to the article, she said she attended, where is the perjury? Let SR obtain documentation she lied on her application materials to NASS, then we can talk about perjury.

Im pretty sure your eyes weren't blinded by bright lights when I said I previously worked for the State Dept. most of my adult yrs. Aside of that, my job on behalf of the Govt, has taken me to various countries in Africa, South East Asia and parts of South America. I bet you a nickel that you've never had any sort of security clearance whether here or in your country so try not to flap your gums unnecessarily.

Where is the perjury? If she made false presentations to the Senate and her appointment was based on the documentation she produced, what do you call that?

Like you, I await further proof but for you to try to absolve her of blame automatically speaks volumes of your person. I noticed how you did this too when she was caught blatantly misappropriating funds during the BMW saga.

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:47am On Jan 07, 2014
Promhize:

The bolded says you are the foolish one, making petty, unfounded statements and you call yourself a trained attorney, shame!

Lool whats this rubbish my man?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 12:47am On Jan 07, 2014
Promhize:

Agreed she should be sacked if this report is found to be true, but how would she be sent to jail when the law/constitution makes no provision for such, cos I know where you are tending towards - GEJ. What has the executive got to do with legislative making laws.

Do you the meaning/magnitude of the phrase "lawless country", refrain from using such.

Certificate forgery is a criminal offence in Nigeria...

The Lagos state police command has charged 23 students of the Ikeja Police College with falsification of educational qualifications at an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court.

Police prosecutor, Barth Nwaokeye, said the accused students falsely declared that they held National Certificate in Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) from various institutions in the country.

He argued that the “rogue students” tricked the collage’s recruiting officers with their false qualifications and gained admission into the collage.

http://www.nigeriapolicewatch.com/2012/03/nigeria-police-hopefuls-charged-with-certificate-forgery/

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by joromi: 12:47am On Jan 07, 2014
eGuerrilla: Damn, we are barely into the new year and we already have our first major scandal shocked
@Post,
When the dust finally settles, don't be surprised if the trigger for this latest revelation turns out to be nothing more than an innocuous offline message - similar to the one copied in below.
Footnote: Mademoiselle Germeka is some fine woman, if her linkedin photo is anything to go by wink

Wow...
grin grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:47am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

As a trained attorney, while there are provisions that bars such, on whose burden does it rely on during the confirmation process, to ensure that such laws are upheld?

I refuse to play verbal gymnastics with you.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 12:48am On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=manny4life]

When you define fraud and tell me what fraud she has committed, after all you have a lawyer in the house, we can talk.[/quote

see this world renowned psychiatric patient. Your isi-ewu brain is too shallow, to be sending me on an errand.

are you reading the jargons your cockroach brain is spewing out at all?

So, you were in planet mars, when she was buying odeshi-proof cars at a mere paltry sum of 255mm and for which she was fully indicted by House of Reps.

If that is not a crime and fraud, in the cave where you came from; in a civilised society, where some of us are from, such a woman will face a machine gun firing squad.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 12:51am On Jan 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Im pretty sure your eyes weren't blinded by bright lights when I said I previously world for the State Dept. for most of my adult yrs. Aside of that, my job on behalf of the Govt has taken me to various countries in Africa, South East Asia and parts of South America. I bet you a nickel that you've never had any sort of security clearance whether here or in your country so try not to flap your gums unnecessarily.

Where is the perjury? If she made false presentations to the Senate and her appointment was based on the documentation she produced, what do you call that?

Like you, I await further proof but for you to try to absolve her of blame automatically speaks volumes of your person. I noticed how you did this too when she was caught blatantly misappropriating funds during the BMW saga.

If really you've had security clearance, whoever cleared you on basis of education needs to be thoroughly FLOGGED. As in seriously whooped front, back and center.

When you went for your clearance,

1. Kindly share how the process was?

2. How long did it take... Duration?

3. What type of security level where you at? Any attachments, compartments, etc

Please give us a highlight of what your investigation was all about...

She made false presentations, that is why I initially said SR should provide the documentation to NASS, then I will accept perjury. This is what I said, till then, this is all rant.

Please, the BMW were not appropriated in the budget, so using one or two line items to cover an expense isn't a crime, it won't be the first nor the last. There's nothing wrong in

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 12:54am On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

see this world renowned psychiatric patient. Your isi-ewu brain is too shallow, to be sending me on an errand.

are you reading the jargons your cockroach brain is spewing out at all?

So, you were in planet mars, when she was buying odeshi-proof cars at a mere paltry sum of 255mm and which she was fully indicted by House of Reps.

If that is not a crime and fraud, in the cave where you came from; in a civilised society, where some of us are from, such a woman will face a machine gun firing squad.

Civilized world? Lol, I'm laughing... Please get over yourself.

The BMW saga was case gone awfully wrong, BMW wasn't appropriated for and the fact she bought it isn't the issue because the use was VALID, it's the fact that due process wasn't followed. That isn't FRAUD. Start using your brains again.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by donphilopus: 12:55am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

When you define fraud and tell me what fraud she has committed, after all you have a lawyer in the house, we can talk.

Fraud

A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.

Continue reading

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=fraud

10 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 12:57am On Jan 07, 2014
Clerverly:

ewu!

Abeg move over jor... cool cool

I need answers from him, he said he has Department of State Security Clearance,

There are three departments that their clearances are HARD to get and particularly for an African, I'd love to hear this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 12:59am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Civilized world? Lol, I'm laughing... Please get over yourself.

The BMW saga was case gone awfully wrong, BMW wasn't appropriated for and the fact she bought it isn't the issue because the use was VALID, it's the fact that due process wasn't followed. That isn't FRAUD. Start using your brains again.

Intentionally not following due process is not a fraud. What is it then Mr. PPP.

Buying goods at triple the price is not fraud. What is it then?

You yourself, you are a fraud, if that is not called fraud in your village.

Mind you, i don't know the archaic planets you came from that made you to have brains in your skull.

9 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 1:00am On Jan 07, 2014
donphilopus:

Continue reading

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=fraud

Thank you for the generous information, but you haven't said what fraud she committed...If lying is fraud, then I'm speechless.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by cashkid18(m): 1:02am On Jan 07, 2014
donphilopus: So, you were expecting them to scrutinize her thoroughly ?? Most of those senators are "either illiterates of former illiterates"! So you won't expect a certificate forger to scrutinize a certificate he/she knows nothing about.

Lest I forget, our aviation industry is presently in the state of jeopardy! Chairman senate committee on Aviation, Sen Hope Uzordinma from Imo; and the present Minister of Aviation Mrs Stella Oduah, are certificate forgers.

A senator is elected, while a minister is appointed; so, is there any similarity in "al(t)titude" between the two?? You want to sack a senator? Or, are you the one who elected him/her?
@d bolded,are they nt d ones dt scrutinized other ministers that wia appointed undecided,if we shud we go wit d fact dt those reps n senators are illiterates n are nt qualified for job,it then means dt those ministers past n present are also guilty of certificate forgery jst lik stella since they all interviewed n comfirmed by d same reps n senators.

Meanwhile,stella stil remains innocent until proven guilty by d court of law.u shud stp accussing her of certificate forgery.i stil believe dt she wil defend herself n sahara reporters n their apc paid agents wil be sued for this libels sad sad
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:05am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

If really you've had security clearance, whoever cleared you on basis of education needs to be thoroughly FLOGGED. As in seriously whooped front, back and center.

When you went for your clearance,

1. Kindly share how the process was?

2. How long did it take... Duration?

3. What type of security level where you at? Any attachments, compartments, etc

Please give us a highlight of what your investigation was all about...

She made false presentations, that is why I initially said SR should provide the documentation to NASS, then I will accept perjury. This is what I said, till then, this is all rant.

Please, the BMW were not appropriated in the budget, so using one or two line items to cover an expense isn't a crime, it won't be the first nor the last. There's nothing wrong in

Looool

You ever heard that saying "If you wrestle with a pig in a mud..." ? What of "If you argue with a dummy, from a distance people...." or this one "Never argue with ugly or slow people because they have nothing to lose"?

First, you told a lie by claiming to know how the procedure for getting security Clearance from the Govt works. Next, when your lies were exposed you decided to play "word games" which your type are known for. Lmaooo You little funny clown you..... I should tell you the procedure of getting a security clearance and the duration? hahahaha What are you, an Al Qaida mole in the United States? "Attachments"?! "Compartments?!" lmao where did you derive these terms from and lest I remind you: This is the the United States of America, not Africa, so you can chuck your know-it-all attitude you know where.

P.S: "If really you've had security clearance, whoever cleared you on basis of education needs to be thoroughly FLOGGED" ----- this is the silliest statement Ive read all yr---- "on the basis of education". lmao Did I for once say that was how I got clearance?
I've noticed you "talk" a lot; usually crap. And you'll do anything to defend your ethnic group even telling unbelievable lies in the process. You need to change. At a point in life you've gotta become a man and tell the truth only from that angle and not if a person is white, black, or speaks your language and worships how you worship.

17 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by donphilopus: 1:06am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Thank you for the generous information, but you haven't said what fraud she committed...If lying is fraud, then I'm speechless.
Fraud

A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by nduchucks: 1:08am On Jan 07, 2014
I will not believe this story until I have concrete evidence of the following:

Her resume, which she presented to the Senate as a ministerial nominee in 2011, indicated she obtained a Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) from St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville, Virginia, United States.

Where is this resume which was presented to the Senate? On the other hand, if this lady indeed falsify her credentials, she would have disappointed many of her fans, who I'm sure will continue to defend her even if the story is confirmed to be true.

Time is running out for our President to expunge Tukur, and other liabilities from his cycle of confidants.

@manny4life, if this story is true then her reputation will be just as damaged as if she comitted fraud or worse.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 1:10am On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:
Intentionally not following due process is not a fraud. What is it then Mr. PPP.
Buying goods at thrice the price is not fraud. What is it then?
You yourself, you are a fraud, if that is not called fraud in your village.
Mind you, i don't know the archaic planets you came from that made you to have brains in your skull.

When you allow your sentiments to die down and follow reality, holla @ me.

You're the one that classified not following due process as fraud abi? smh

Buying goods triple the price is WASTE...

Case example, when the Office of the Inspector General uncovered that a certain department bought a dozen of muffins for about $2,000 during their audit exercise, almost 100x the original amount, I don't see DOJ charging anyone for fraud. This is just a sample, there are many of them like this, it occurs in department of defense which have been accused several times. Even the most recent where a major defense contractor I believe Lockheed were billing about 10x the amount, DOJ made them pay back the balance. In this case, if the govt feels aggrieved, they can exert executive powers and force Cosharis to pay back the difference...

As for your other rants, HOT AIR.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:12am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

You're obviously in the mold of the Nigerian criminals I had the pleasure of interrogating and prosecuting when I was in Law enforcement. You are nothing but a heartless crook. It shows in most of what you post online. What do you mean telling lies is not fraud? How else does someone get defrauded: by having the truth told to them?

You really need to reevaluate your mind frame.

21 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 1:13am On Jan 07, 2014
ndu_chucks: I will not believe this story until I have concrete evidence of the following:

Where is this resume which was presented to the Senate? On the other hand, if this lady indeed falsify her credentials, she would have disappointed many of her fans, who I'm sure will continue to defend her even if the story is confirmed to be true.

Time is running out for our President to expunge Tukur, and other liabilities from his cycle of confidants.

@manny4life, if this story is true then her reputation will be just as damaged as if she comitted fraud or worse.

This is what I said, I condoned the behavior on the first page and said, I'd rather just state that she has only a bachelor, but some fucktards on here can't do without calling Igbos and Alaigbo.

This is why I asked for evidence, I acknowledged that if she submitted such documentation to NASS, she committed perjury and fraud, I have no time to defend such nonsense. However, they are throwing tantrums over unverified information.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by donphilopus: 1:14am On Jan 07, 2014
cashkid18: @d bolded,are they nt d ones dt scrutinized other ministers that wia appointed undecided,if we shud we go wit d fact dt those reps n senators are illiterates n are nt qualified for job,it then means dt those ministers past n present are also guilty of certificate forgery jst lik stella since they all interviewed n comfirmed by d same reps n senators.

Meanwhile,stella stil remains innocent until proven guilty by d court of law.u shud stp accussing her of certificate forgery.i stil believe dt she wil defend herself n sahara reporters n their apc paid agents wil be sued for this libels sad sad
This' what I hate most! Must we accuse APC for all the misdemeanour?? I'm very sure, if GEJ becomes impotent today, APC would still be accused for that.

11 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 1:15am On Jan 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

You're obviously in the mold of the Nigerian criminals I had the pleasure of interrogating and prosecuting when I was in Law enforcement. You are nothing but a heartless crook. It shows in most of what you post online. What do you mean telling lies is not fraud? How else does someone get defrauded: by having the truth told to them?

You really need to reevaluate your mind frame.

Now it's law enforcement, please, I asked you questions regarding your security clearance, there are xxxxx clearance classes (figure the number), kindly tell me which class you belong to... Save me all this thrash... I asked you a simple question, kindly answer it. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:17am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

When you allow your sentiments to die down and follow reality, holla @ me.

You're the one that classified not following due process as fraud abi? smh

Buying goods triple the price is WASTE...

Case example, when the Office of the Inspector General uncovered that a certain department bought a dozen of muffins for about $2,000 during their audit exercise, almost 100x the original amount, I don't see DOJ charging anyone for fraud. This is just a sample, there are many of them like this, it occurs in department of defense which have been accused several times. Even the most recent where a major defense contractor I believe Lockheed were billing about 10x the amount, DOJ made them pay back the balance. In this case, if the govt feels aggrieved, they can exert executive powers and force Cosharis to pay back the difference...

As for your other rants, HOT AIR.

$2000 is not $3million, N255MILLION or the N4Billion Patience Jonathan was demanding to play with and which GEJ was willing to give her.

The rest of your post is trash---as usual--- stick to subjects you're knowledgeable about.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 1:19am On Jan 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

$2000 is not $3million, N255MILLION or the N4Billion Patience Jonathan was demanding to play with and which GEJ was willing to give her.

The rest of your post is trash---as usual--- stick to subjects you're knowledgeable about.

Let me guess, you can't explain about your security clearance can you...lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC / Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.