Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:09 PM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66151 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 1:20am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

When you allow your sentiments to die down and follow reality, holla @ me.

You're the one that classified not following due process as fraud abi? smh

Buying goods triple the price is WASTE...

Case example, when the Office of the Inspector General uncovered that a certain department bought a dozen of muffins for about $2,000 during their audit exercise, almost 100x the original amount, I don't see DOJ charging anyone for fraud. This is just a sample, there are many of them like this, it occurs in department of defense which have been accused several times. Even the most recent where a major defense contractor I believe Lockheed were billing about 10x the amount, DOJ made them pay back the balance. In this case, if the govt feels aggrieved, they can exert executive powers and force Cosharis to pay back the difference...

As for your other rants, HOT AIR.

So, to you. Lockheed is now an appointed Minister being paid with tax payers money?

i give up on you, if you can relate a contractor that quoted/bidded and was awarded a contract based on his quotaion, to a minister that approved a contract not in the budget, way above her approval level and at an outrageous and blood-sucking price.

If God was human, He would have turned you and the stealer ''fraudster'' oduah into a pillar of salt.

11 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 1:21am On Jan 07, 2014
Shioor, people and their miserable lies..

I'm an attorney with the Department of State, who's been to a million countries and all bullshit but can't even say what type of clearance he has. I bet he's digging up Google archives right now.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:21am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Now it's law enforcement, please, I asked you questions regarding your security clearance, there are xxxxx clearance classes (figure the number), kindly tell me which class you belong to... Save me all this thrash... I asked you a simple question, kindly answer it. cool cool

No clown, THERE ARE NOT XXXXX clearance classes. You have no idea what you're asking so just shut it. You talk too goddamn much is your biggest problem on here. You do not have the slightest idea how these things work and even if I was stup*id enough to blurt anything out it'll sound like Hebrew to your ears. I won't be surprised if you claim to understand that too, seeing as your posts seem to reveal that you claim knowledge in EVERY and ANY subject known to man.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by nduchucks: 1:21am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

This is what I said, I condoned the behavior on the first page and said, I'd rather just state that she has only a bachelor, but some fucktards on here can't do without calling Igbos and Alaigbo.

This is why I asked for evidence, I acknowledged that if she submitted such documentation to NASS, she committed perjury and fraud, I have no time to defend such nonsense. However, they are throwing tantrums over unverified information.

The truth will come out very soon. She has enough enemies in the Senate that, if she actually submitted falsified resume, they will leak the resume to the public or outright call her out on the issue. If in a few days, we do not see the leaked resume, or hear from the Senate, I'll be willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. If on the other hand the accusation is true, then she should save GEJ by resigning.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:22am On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

So, to you. Lockheed is now an appointed Minister being paid with tax payers money?

i give up on you, if you can relate a contractor that quoted/bidded and was awarded a contract based on his quotaion, to a minister that approved a contract not in the budget, way above her approval level and at an outrageous and blood-sucking price.

If God was human, He would have turned you and the stealer ''fraudster'' oduah into a pillar of salt.

I didn't even want to waste time pointing that out to the despicable oaf. He's a slimy crook, you can just tell by his mannerism online.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 1:24am On Jan 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

You're obviously in the mold of the Nigerian criminals I had the pleasure of interrogating and prosecuting when I was in Law enforcement. You are nothing but a heartless crook. It shows in most of what you post online. What do you mean telling lies is not fraud? How else does someone get defrauded: by having the truth told to them?

You really need to reevaluate your mind frame.

thank you.

May whatever you worship bless you.

In his bid to support fraud blindly, he is arguing in a manner, that is making sane minds to question his brain capacity.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 1:24am On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

Mister, quit arguing foolishly.

The example is CLEAR.

Lockheed is the vendor, just like Cosharis was --- Both supplied hard goods to govt (DoD and Aviation Ministry)

The minister in this case is the party representing the ministry, while in the U.S. Case, because it's large, an equivalent authority next to the secretary supervising contracts was the one responsible. Stop yarning thrash jor..
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:24am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life: Shioor, people and their miserable lies..

I'm an attorney with the Department of State, who's been to a million countries and all bullshit but can't even say what type of clearance he has. I bet he's digging up Google archives right now.. grin grin grin

I never said I was an Atty. with the Dep.of State. But, of course its you, you're expected to tell huge lies. Your kind are known for that.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 1:25am On Jan 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

I never said I was an Atty. with the Dep.of State. But, of course its you, you're expected to tell huge lies. Your kind are known for that.

Lol, so would you tell us what class of clearance you have? Put the devil to shame please.. grin
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 1:26am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Thank you for the generous information, but you haven't said what fraud she committed...If lying is fraud, then I'm speechless.

Do you really have to be educated that presenting fake diploma is fraud and a fraudulent act?

Is this dude for real? Is he dumb or just playing dumb?

15 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by cashkid18(m): 1:26am On Jan 07, 2014
donphilopus: This' what I hate most! Must we accuse APC for all the misdemeanour?? I'm very sure, if GEJ becomes impotent today, APC would still be accused for that.
sahara reporters is apc media tool to spread propaganda,dts a fact dude!!!!if u check most of their news,its all anti gej administration/pdp sad sad does that nt tell u sumtin dt their pay master is Tinubu n co undecided
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 1:26am On Jan 07, 2014
I'm done with all yall fucktards, no one gat time for bs on this bittch, but I'll be back. cool cool cool
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 1:28am On Jan 07, 2014
agbameta:

Do you really have to be educated that presenting fake diploma is fraud and a fraudulent act?

Is this dude for real? Is he dumb or just playing dumb?

Show me where she submitted documentation, YET implied by her words to the relevant authority stating the above, I have made it clear EVEN ndu_chuks understood me except hateful fucktards, SHOW ME whether words or conduct, at the committee that she misled them to believe, and like I said, I will personally acknowledge she committed perjury and fraud. Till then, HOT AIR.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:28am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Lol, so would you tell us what class of clearance you have? Put the devil to shame please.. grin

Like I said, I have no time in indulging you in that little, silly, African method of playing word games when you can't backup ur assertions. Second, you need to put the devil to shame and start telling the truth instead of basing everything just on tribe and religion. Oh wait, you can't put the devil to shame because that'll be just like asking water to drown itself, it'll never happen because they are one and the same.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 1:29am On Jan 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Lets get back to the topic, no need to let that joker derail the thread and have us talking about other irrelevant stuff instead of Stella Oduah and her fake degree fiasco. You are playing into his foolishness...

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 1:29am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Mister, quit arguing foolishly.

The example is CLEAR.

Lockheed is the vendor, just like Cosharis was --- Both supplied hard goods to govt (DoD and Aviation Ministry)

The minister in this case is the party representing the ministry, while in the U.S. Case, because it's large, an equivalent authority next to the secretary supervising contracts was the one responsible. Stop yarning thrash jor..

you just shot yourself in the foot.

Was the contract awarded to Lockheed in the budget or not.

Was the appropriate authorization given for such purchase?

did the secretary supervising contracts exceeded his limit?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 1:30am On Jan 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Like I said, I have no time in indulging you in that little, silly, African method of playing word games when you can't backup ur assertions. Second, you need to put the devil to shame and start telling the truth instead of basing everything just on tribe and religion. Oh wait, you can't put the devil to shame because that'll be just like asking water to drown itself, it'll never happen because they are one and the same.

Did you not say you had security clearance?

Wait o, let me go back to the post again, if you stated that you did not have one, I will apologize... grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by cashkid18(m): 1:30am On Jan 07, 2014
bed tinz on my mind,see you all tomorow lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:30am On Jan 07, 2014
agbameta:

Lets get back to the topic, no need to let that joker derail the thread and have us talking about other irrelevant stuff instead of Stella Oduah and her fake degree fiasco. You are playing into his foolishness...

Oh, I get what the deceitful tw*at was trying to do, I called him out on it a few posts earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 1:32am On Jan 07, 2014
cashkid18: sahara reporters is apc media tool to spread propaganda,dts a fact dude!!!!if u check most of their news,its all anti gej administration/pdp sad sad does that nt tell u sumtin dt their pay master is Tinubu n co undecided

tell us. what is stopping pdp from having their own media tool, to spread their own propaganda?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:33am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Did you not say you had security clearance?

Wait o, let me go back to the post again, if you stated that you did not have one, I will apologize... grin grin

Why is everything about you guys always about evil, lies and deceit? When did I deny ever having security clearance? SMH You're just as evil as evil comes---lies and devilishness galore.

Anyway, lets stick to the topic Mr.Lies-are-truths-in-my-Rainforest.

Why are you defending an alleged fraudster?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 1:34am On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

you just shot yourself in the foot.

Was the contract awarded to Lockheed in the budget or not.

Was the appropriate authorization given for such purchase?

did the secretary supervising contracts exceeded his limit?

I wish I can find this news article...

Actually if I recall correctly, no they weren't.

The authorization for the contract was there but the awarding was what caused problems, no due process followed. Also, what caused the stir because OIG found out that the contracts were inflated beyond the authorized limit. Before I say any further, I have to look it up. cool cool
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 1:37am On Jan 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Oh, I get what the deceitful tw*at was trying to do, I called him out on it a few posts earlier.

Called who out? You're the one who claimed that you're an attorney, and worked for Department of State and been to so many African countries... Like are you serious You claim to have a security clearance when I told you clearance don't work on basis of education, you wanted to show yourself and said you have clearance way more than what I think I even have in this country. This is where I challenged your lied..

Dude knock yourself out bro, what in the fuckery? You called me out about your embellished lies?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 1:38am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Show me where she submitted documentation, YET implied by her words to the relevant authority stating the above, I have made it clear EVEN ndu_chuks understood me except hateful fucktards, SHOW ME whether words or conduct, at the committee that she misled them to believe, and like I said, I will personally acknowledge she committed perjury and fraud. Till then, HOT AIR.

manny4life:

Thank you for the generous information, but you haven't said what fraud she committed...If lying is fraud, then I'm speechless.

I'm not interested in your bait and switch side show, my comment was based on your above quote. You obviously thought she lied and what she allegedly did was not fraud, but instead was lying.

Meaning according to you, she lied and did not commit any fraudulent act when in fact presenting fake diploma is a fraudulent act. The fact that she did or she didn't makes no difference, this is about your own ignorance and, flawed, abysmal and disgraceful intellectual capacity..

10 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IGBOSON1: 1:38am On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

So, because i am givimg holier-than-thou attitude, I should not question someone that is being paid with tax payers money; someone that lied to gain an undue advantage. She was made a minister on falsehood. No wonder, she could buy odeshi-proof cars. She forgot to buy Sahara Reporters-proof car. grin grin grin

She is nothing but a FRAUD.

If you dont question your leaders in Alaigbo, other parts of the country are not that gullible.

^^^What's with all the grinning emoticons?......kinda like a deranged chesire cat! I think your hatred for Igbos and anything to do with GEJs gov't is finally getting the better of you!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 1:39am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

I wish I can find this news article...

Actually if I recall correctly, no they weren't.

The authorization for the contract was there but the awarding was what caused problems, no due process followed. Also, what caused the stir because OIG found out that the contracts were inflated beyond the authorized limit. Before I say any further, I have to look it up. cool cool
Defense Contractor Fraud

When people think about government contractor fraud, they often think about defense contractors.

While fraud on the Department of Defense (DOD) often involves sophisticated multi-billion dollar weapons systems and enormous Fortune 500 companies like General Electric and Lockheed, many frauds involve smaller companies and contracts for such ordinary items as computers, uniforms, vehicle parts, and office equipment. Even small janitorial companies that perform services for the military can engage in conduct that cheats the government and implicates liability under the Federal False Claims Act.

The Federal False Claims Act is broadly written to bring large prime contractors and their subcontractors within the orbit of the law. Even a tiny subcontractor violates the False Claims Act when it cheats a prime contractor performing services or producing a product under a DOD contract.

The following conduct may raise red flags:

Over-billing the government in any number of ways including: a) billing for services or products that were not provided, b) shifting the costs of a fixed price contract to the costs of a cost-plus contract that the contractor may also maintain with the DOD or a DOD prime contractor, or c) in any other way inflating — absent justification — the costs of cost-plus contracts.
Providing defective parts or parts not manufactured in accordance with specification.
Failing to disclose product defects.
Providing services or products that were not provided or manufactured in accordance with procurement regulations including those governing: a) environmental compliance, b) labor standards, c) Buy American Act requirements, d) worker health and safety protections, and e) bidding.
Failing to engage in the proper inspection required by contract where a product is being provided.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 1:39am On Jan 07, 2014
I'm seriously done with these jokers... Like WTH
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 1:43am On Jan 07, 2014
note the word fraudulently being used in the case of Lockheed that you referenced.

Lockheed Martin Corp.

One of the world’s largest defense contractors, Bethesda-based Lockheed Martin Corp., agreed Friday to pay $15.8 million to the U.S. government to settle allegations that it mischarged perishable tools used on numerous contracts, the Justice Department said.

The settlement, announced by Assistant Attorney General Stuart F. Delery, who heads the department’s civil division, resolves accusations arising from a pricing scheme by Tools & Metals Inc. (TMI), a subcontractor that sold perishable tools to Lockheed Martin Corp. for use on military aircraft, including the F-22 and the F-35 fighter jets.

Mr. Delery said the accusations were based specifically on TMI’s inflation of the costs of the tools between 1998 and 2005, which Lockheed Martin then passed on to the U.S. under its various contracts with the government.

In March 2006, Todd B. Loftis, a former TMI president, was sentenced in federal court in Fort Worth, Texas, to 87 months in prison and ordered to pay $20 million in restitution after his December 2005 guilty plea in connection with his role in the scheme.

Loftis had waived an indictment and pleaded guilty to a one-count information charging conspiracy to defraud the government with false and fraudulent claims. He admitted that from 1998 through 2004, as president and chief operating officer at TMI, he, along with others, conspired to defraud the Defense Department and Lockheed Martin Aeronautics by obtaining payments from both through false and fraudulent billings.

In 1998, TMI, acting through Loftis, obtained a sole-source integrated supply contract with Lockheed Martin Aeronautics to supply all of Lockheed’s perishable tools for the manufacture of airplanes including the Defense Department’s F-16, F-22 and other military needs in Fort Worth, San Diego and Marietta, Ga.

Perishable tools are the drill bits, router bits and other small tools that are used in the manufacturing process.

In order to cover up this activity, the government said, Loftis and others under his direction created false invoices using a computer scanner to remove actual pricing data and substitute fictitious data to give the appearance of legitimate pricing. Loftis was able to control the audit sample of invoices as well so as to limit the possibility that a fraudulently priced part would be found. After the audits, Loftis ordered the fraudulently created documents and computer files to be destroyed.

TMI and Loftis realized approximately $20 million in profits on these fraudulent sales to the government, prosecutors said.

“It is troubling that a large defense contractor with long-established contractual ties with the United States failed to undertake appropriate measures to ensure the integrity and validity of the costs it submitted to the United States,” Mr. Delery said.

The federal government brought civil claims against Lockheed Martin under the False Claims Act, accusing the firm of contributing to the inflated amounts paid by the government by failing to adequately oversee TMI’s charging practices and by mishandling information revealing these practices.

The case was jointly handled by the Defense Criminal Investigative Service, the Air Force Office of Special Investigations, the Defense Contract Audit Agency, the Contract Integrity Offices of the Departments of the Air Force and the Navy, the Defense Contract Management Agency, the Justice Department Civil Division and the U.S. attorney’s office for the Northern District of Texas.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/23/lockheed-martin-repay-government-15m-pricing-scam/#ixzz2pfWO3yCv
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by abbakacici: 1:44am On Jan 07, 2014
Here is the summary of the C.V she submitted to the national assemebly
Born January 5, 1962
local government of origin Ogbaru L.G.A.
state of origin Anambra State

Education
Bsc Accounting St. Paul USA
master Business Administration respectively 1983 St. Paul USA Lawrence Ville, Virginia

work experience
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. NNPC 1984 to 1992 account department
President/CEO Sea Petroleum & Gas Company Limited (SPG), 1992 to 2010
President neighbor to neighbor 2010 to 2011
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 1:45am On Jan 07, 2014
Oh you found the news article, GREAT.

At least we're getting somewhere...
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 1:45am On Jan 07, 2014
IGBO-SON:

^^^What's with all the grinning emoticons?......kinda like a deranged chesire cat! I think your hatred for Igbos and anything to do with GEJs gov't is finally getting the better of you!
#

nahh I dont hate Igbos, Ewu. I hate the mentality of some deluded and disillusioned Igbos like you. I always hang out every friday, with my main man, Shawn, the best Igbo guy ever liveth. Nice dude, all the way back to Uni days. Not a brainless and myopic bigot like you.

I am not anti-GEj. I waited inside the sun to vote for him. I am demanding leadership, accountability and fight against corruption from a clueless and corrupt leadership.

Is that a crime?

19 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:46am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Called who out? You're the one who claimed that you're an attorney, and worked for Department of State and been to so many African countries... Like are you serious You claim to have a security clearance when I told you clearance don't work on basis of education , you wanted to show yourself and said you have clearance way more than what I think I even have in this country. This is where I challenged your lied..

Dude knock yourself out bro, what in the fuckery? You called me out about your embellished lies?

You're obviously special in the brain, or you're just deceitful. I won't even go into detail, but look at the bolded and tell me whats the rubbish you're so intent on regurgitating on here?

You have security clearance at your job does not transpose to you getting one on account of the Government. You're a talkative clown if I ever came across one. Oh, you got clearance too given to you by the U.S GOVT? Lmaooo For your info, nobody thats PRESENTLY cleared by the U.S Govt will come online boasting to that effect and even be willing to place a bet revealing that info: YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE A LIAR AND A SHAM.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.