Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:23 PM

Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering (25469 Views)

Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by cutiedave(m): 12:07am On Jan 07, 2014
hey nairalanders I reali nid ur help in knowin d best university to study mech.eng, coz am abt to buy jamb form
Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by cutiedave(m): 12:08am On Jan 07, 2014
your response wold be highly appreciated
Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by waleadex(m): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2014
Go for UNILAG!

1 Like

Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by Duru009(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2014
My brother go to UNIBEN, is d best in engineering in nigeria. We have alot of white guys studin dat course dre. All d best....
Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by usibengate(m): 2:26am On Jan 07, 2014
@Duru009, Just sitting on the fence laughing my headout.

1 Like

Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by cutiedave(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2014
usibengate: @Duru009, Just sitting on the fence laughing my headout.
so u mean d d guy does nt kw wat he is sayin.so can u pls tel me wat university u tink is the best then
Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by cutiedave(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2014
usibengate: @Duru009, Just sitting on the fence laughing my headout.
so u mean d d guy does nt kw wat he is sayin.so can u pls tel me wat university u tink is the best then?.
Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by jaryeh(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2014
You may come to OAU if you're sure of yourself! FUTA too is okay!
Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by cutiedave(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2014
jaryeh: You may come to OAU if you're sure of yourself! FUTA too is okay!
am sure of na self o.tanx 4 ur opinion
Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by cutiedave(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2014
am nw caught btween oau nd futa.plz I nid more advice coz I do t wanna make a wrong choice
Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by ugonna1054(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2014
cutiedave: am nw caught btween oau nd futa.plz I nid more advice coz I do t wanna make a wrong choice
Go to a school where when you come out with a Good certificate/result finding a job won't be too much of a problem...
There are quite a number of those schools in nigeria but I'll recommend.
LA UNIVERSITARIO DU LAGOS (UNIlLAG)..

1 Like

Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2014
Well ,I think the University of Benin,Benin City is one of the best in Mechanical Engineering,Putting sentiments aside.I thought UNIBEN was overhyped.I attended an interview last year and we were 50 in number; many were 1st class graduates and master degree holders.Only 3 people were selected.I was one of the lucky ones.The other two were masters degree holders.Funny enough,the things I underrated while in school were assessed.Also the little things we kept on doing repeatedly from 2L to 5L were asked and they didn't pose a challenge.I got to know of my performance after working with the company for a few months.I was even made superior over my other graduate trainees and made to work extra sometimes ;I can't complain when I receive close to half a million! Lol.So I recommend UNIBEN.don't get me wrong.UNIBEN is tough.You can try OAU ,UI and maybe UNILAG.They are equally good.I have met outstanding graduates from there too.
Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by springrolls: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
Well ,I think the University of Benin,Benin City is one of the best in Mechanical Engineering,Putting sentiments aside.I thought UNIBEN was overhyped.I attended an interview last year and we were 50 in number; many were 1st class graduates and master degree holders.Only 3 people were selected.I was one of the lucky ones.The other two were masters degree holders.Funny enough,the things I underrated while in school were assessed.Also the little things we kept on doing repeatedly from 2L to 5L were asked and they didn't pose a challenge.I got to know of my performance after working with the company for a few months.I was even made superior over my other graduate trainees and made to work extra sometimes ;I can't complain when I receive close to half a million! Lol.So I recommend UNIBEN.don't get me wrong.UNIBEN is tough.You can try OAU ,UI and maybe UNILAG.They are equally good.I have met outstanding graduates from there too.

What kind of job functions do you perform at the company you work at? I'm trying to decide between Civil Engineering, Architecture and Mechanical Engineering.
Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by saheedniyi22(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
@cutiedave ,
I know you would have graduated or be in your final year, kindly advice we lower level on how to study and co.......
Thanks....
Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by cutiedave(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2020
saheedniyi22:
@cutiedave ,
I know you would have graduated or be in your final year, kindly advice we lower level on how to study and co.......
Thanks....
hmm...how time flies...
it has been a long sweet journey...
i actually went to yabatech first before trying a direct entry to unilag.
university of ibadan was always my preferred university bt i have no regret schooling at unilag...

my advise??
first, before aiming for mech.engine, male sure ur math skills are good especially if u are coming to unilag.

on which university to pick, i want to believe the top universities like ui, oau, futa, uniben should be good enough...
but i would recommend unilag, not because I'm currently studying there bt because i can see a trend of advancement going on in the Mechanical engineering department there.

if u are serious, b4 graduating u should have a good amount of skills needed for employment in this generation.
coming from yabatech, i saw a big difference here at unilag...

let me stop here, feel free to ask me any other questions, i would answer if itz within the scope of my knowledge...

1 Like

Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by saheedniyi22(m): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
cutiedave:

hmm...how time flies...
it has been a long sweet journey...
i actually went to yabatech first before trying a direct entry to unilag.
university of ibadan was always my preferred university bt i have no regret schooling at unilag...

my advise??
first, before aiming for mech.engine, male sure ur math skills are good especially if u are coming to unilag.

on which university to pick, i want to believe the top universities like ui, oau, futa, uniben should be good enough...
but i would recommend unilag, not because I'm currently studying there bt because i can see a trend of advancement going on in the Mechanical engineering department there.

if u are serious, b4 graduating u should have a good amount of skills needed for employment in this generation.
coming from yabatech, i saw a big difference here at unilag...

let me stop here, feel free to ask me any other questions, i would answer if itz within the scope of my knowledge...

I'm actually a student of Unilag already,same department.
Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by samuelpeters(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
cutiedave:
hey nairalanders I reali nid ur help in knowin d best university to study mech.eng, coz am abt to buy jamb form
Go for technology Universities..
FUTO,FUTA,FUTMINNA they are all good in Engineering.
Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by insperyadyou: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
springrolls:

What kind of job functions do you perform at the company you work at? I'm trying to decide between Civil Engineering, Architecture and Mechanical Engineering.
Go for Civil. Mech Engine and Architect are also very good
Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by cutiedave(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
saheedniyi22:

I'm actually a student of Unilag already,same department.

level?
Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by saheedniyi22(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
cutiedave:
level?
Re: Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering by Grossmanb(m): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2023
insperyadyou:
Go for Civil. Mech Engine and Architect are also very good
why not you try ATBU

(1) (Reply)

OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition / Easiest Course To Read In University / Whitemoney, Pere, Angel & Liquorose On DELSU Exam Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.