Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? (56486 Views)

Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband / Chimamanda Adichie Blasts Elnathan John, A Writer From Kaduna In New Interview / Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
*opens thread* *screams* AHHHH *drops phone*

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by Bryancrox(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
All I can see here is EKAIETE,where her old hair style?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
axortedbabe: d hair no Fyn jor..

It is finer and more natural than that cheap red yaki weave seated on your head. You look ridiculous with that coonskin cap of weave. angry
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by AreaFada2: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Original.

Someone not ashamed to appear African.

Simplicity.

Yet some without any verifiable income want to rock 70k dead peoples' hair.

Bravo.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by DrKnow1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
At least, it's not one of those fake Brazilian or Peruvian stuffs!

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by UjSizzle(f): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
She's rocking it the African way cool
Seriously, I need to meet her stylist smiley

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by tpia5: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Where's the location and what's the occasion?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by ketoprofen(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
http://www.lindaikeji..in/2014/01/jason-njoku-chimimanda-adichie-on-bbcs.html?m=1

Earlier today, leading Internet
entrepreneur, Jason Njoku and
literary star Chimimanda Ngozi
Adichie were interviewed by the
BBC's Evan Davis and Nkem
Ifejika, as part of the BBC's focus
on Nigeria as one of the world's
leading emerging economies. The
show was broadcast to millions of
people around the world on the
Today Programme and on the
BBC's NewsDay on the World
Service.
This is the full story behind the pix sha.
naija is going places

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by tellwisdom: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
spits undecided
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by thewarrior72: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by Ajpharm(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
MrCal:

Ladies, You like?
SOURCE: BLOG
LIKE ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST UPDATES HERE
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by Ajpharm(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by thewarrior72: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
kennygee: It is African but i can't rock it.
grin
Yes we know naa, it's not Brazilian hair!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by lingal(f): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
I don't like it! angry

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
lafmaoo cheesy cheesy so cuteshocked shocked
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
I love this! Very intelligent and creative yet native.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by nairaarea: 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
ok
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by ludot(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
If my dad did not like this kind of hairstyle in the 70s when my mum had it may be I wouldn't have been born.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by Ukutsgp(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
I dnt like the hairstyle. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by Ukutsgp(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
AdannayaBella: Everyone likes it because it's Chimamanda. The hairstyle is ugly. How can she even sleep with it?
u are on point.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by Richiy(f): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
That hair must be really painful to carry...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
All I care about is when the next novel will be released. Can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by Latifahed: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Farmafric: May God bless this lady. She is African to the core. With all her American civilization, she has not forgotten her root. it is most embarrassing when our women buy hairs of dead persons or those sacrificed to Indian gods in the name of beauty. As a matter of fact, you can know the worth of an African woman; her mind set from her hair. if she is a slave within, she will get all excuse to borrow other race hair but check out great women like Iweala, Madueke and Adichgie as well as TY Bello and you will realise that they love their unique African hair
i love mine too! Nice write up
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=Tolexander]Shey this one na hairstyle or barb wire?[Seconded]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by mycordelia(f): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
So not cool
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by kobikwelu(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
And that is why she stands out and is respected...
She is comfortable in her own skin and her hair
In fact she has turned it into her own brand..those African Hairdo's..

something most folks women cannot comprehend...

she is not looked at as a Bimbo...or an empty brain barbie wanna be..when she walks in, people notice her and are intrigued by her..

You know why?

she is not clinging to their way of life...trying to have an accent, trying to get Artificial hair, contacts and all the likes...
Most women will shrink in her presence

You need to stand out to be noticed...That is why she has a skit on Beyonce's track

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by toprealman: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mgbeke things. When her hubby starts flirting, hope nobody will judge him.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by dduke: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
[quote
author=Rawdeal]Your feeling about this
won't affect her even if she reads all these posts so it doesn't matter.
Shes comfortable in her skin, weirdness and all and that's good enough
for me
[/quote]
You are on point dude
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by 01mcfadden(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Who am i to hate her hairstyle?
Just like she cared if i'm alive...abeg let her be.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by kirony(f): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by RedCard1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tolexander: Shey this one na hairstyle or barb wire?
u dey mind her? she's a beautiful woman who needs to stop the natural look battle. she's trying too hard. I don't like that ojongo kinda hairstyle. it looks weird and so 1980.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? by donpope1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
I lawv that girl..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie & Her Husband, Ivara Dine With Barack & Michelle Obama / Revived / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.