Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c (9001 Views)

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols / ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 07, 2014
These symbols compiled by Pastor Billy Bissell. Pastor Bissell served as a Chaplin and Ritualistic Crime Consultant for the Police Dept. in Muskogee, Oklahoma.

Inverted Pentagram
Symbolizes the morning star, a name Satan has taken. Used in witchcraft and occult rituals to conjure up evil spirits. Satanists use it 2 points up and pagans use it one point up. Any way it is used symbolizes evil. It matters not if two points are up or one. It matters not if it has a circle around it. It still is a symbol of Satan.
Source: click on the second link in my signature,anti spambot has banned me twice for giving the link

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 07, 2014
Baphomet
Unique to Satanism. A demonic deity and symbolic of Satan. Can be seen as jewelry
It is also now being used by the masons. It can be seen on their buildings and the emblems the put on their vehicles to identify each other

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 07, 2014
Pentagram
Symbol used in Witchcraft. Represents the elements, earth, wind, fire and water with the spirit surrounding them

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 07, 2014
Hexagram-It is one of the most potent symbols used in the working of the powers of darkness. Used to work magic.
I get a lot of mail on this one. Satanism takes and perverts Christian symbols. It is satanic when used in an Occult setting with a circle around it.

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 07, 2014
Ankh-Symbolizes fertility rites and the building up of lust within a person. A spirit of Lust is the power of this union of male /female representations. Also called the Long Life Seal

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 07, 2014
Swastika or Sun Wheel
-An ancient religious symbol used long before Hitler came to power. It was used in Buddhist inscriptions, Celtic monuments and Greek coins. In sun god worship, it is supposed to represent the sun's course in the heavens.

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 07, 2014
Tau Cross-Symbol of the god Mathras of the Persians and the Aryans of India. To them, Mathras was an "angel of light" or the "heavenly light". It is used in modern Masonry under the symbol of the T square.

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 07, 2014
Italian Horn-Other names....Unicorn horn and Leprechaun staff. Introduced by the Lord Druids of Scotland and Ireland. It is associated with good luck and good fortune. It is also used to ward off "Maluka" or the "Evil Eye". It also means satan will take care of your finances.

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 07, 2014
All seeing Eye
-Believed to be the eye of Lucifer and those who claim control of it have control of world finances. Used in divination. Hexes, curses, psychic control and all corruption are worked through this emblem. This one is a symbol of the Illuminati. Look at U.S. currency

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2014
Upside Down Cross-Symbolizes mockery and rejection of Jesus. Necklaces are worn by many satanist's. It can be seen on Rock singers and their album covers.

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Mynd44: 6:56am On Jan 07, 2014
You people take conspiracy theories to a new silly high
Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 07, 2014
Zodiac -Used in satanic and occult worship. Practitioners are acknowledging their god as Baal or Lucifer. Horoscope signs are included

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 07, 2014
Goat Head-The horned goat, goat of mendes, Baphomet, god of the witches, the scapegoat. It's a Satanists way of mocking Jesus as the "Lamb" who died for our sins.

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 07, 2014
Cross of Nero-Or Peace sign. Another sign that mocks the cross of Jesus. Also know as "The Dead Man Rune". It appears on the tombstones of some of Hitler's SS troops.

1 Share

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 07, 2014
Scarab Beetle-The dung beetle which is the Egyptian symbol of reincarnation. It is also a symbol of of Beelzebub, Lord of the flies (satan). Worn by occultists to show that they have power and is a source of protection.

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 07, 2014
Satanic "S"-Represents a lightning bolt that means "Destroyer". In mythology, It was the weapon of Zeus. Worn to have power over others. Also was worn by the feared SS of Nazi Germany.

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 07, 2014
Satanic Cross
-Upside down question mark that questions the Deity of God. Within the occult it is the representation of the three crown princes; Satan, Belial and leviathan. Symbolizes complete power under Lucifer.

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 07, 2014
Udjat-or all seeing eye. one of few symbols referring to Lucifer (king of hell), whom it is though will pass judgment. Below the eye is a tear because he mourns for those outside his influence

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Justeenaleo(f): 7:13am On Jan 07, 2014
Wonder wat am s'posed to do wit dis
Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2014
Well there are more but that few is enough for now.

Wearing these objects can attract demonic attacks to one
*If Jesus comes today and he meets you wearing a cloth with these designs .there is hightendency you might not follow him
Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2014
Mynd_44: You people take conspiracy theories to a new silly high
:/
Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Mynd44: 7:24am On Jan 07, 2014
Divepen: Well there are more but that few is enough for now.

Wearing these objects can attract demonic attacks to one
*If Jesus comes today and he meets you wearing a cloth with these designs .there is hightendency you might not follow him
So wearing a piece of clothing or jewelry will prevent you from going into Heaven?

Did you forget that the only qualification for going into God's kingdom is being Born Again?
Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2014
Mynd_44:
So wearing a piece of clothing or jewelry will prevent you from going into Heaven?

Did you forget that the only qualification for going into God's kingdom is being Born Again?

Tah!
If i'm a born again and I'm a sinner will I make heaven?
1 corinthian 10:14 says 'flee from Idol'
He did not say resist rather flee
verse 7 say we should not be Idolaters.
John in 1john 5:21 says
'Keep yourselve from idols'

1 Like

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Omexonomy: 7:34am On Jan 07, 2014
Too many confusing and comtradicting topics of how to make heaven on nairaland.
Hiygo should come and validate this topic b4 hitting frontpage.
Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2014
Well..Highyo is my brother-in-preaching-the-gospel-
But is it Highyo we should look up to or God.
Stop looking up to Highyo,Olaadegbu,Me,Your pastor for proof,please, look for answer from God through prayer and through studying the bible...
Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2014
Anarchy-Means to abolish all laws. In other words "do what thou wilt" the law of Satanists. Used by Punk rockers and Heavy Metal followers.

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2014
Horned God-Represents the horned god of witchcraft. Pan or Cernunnos. Note the thumb under the fingers and given by the right hand.

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Mynd44: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2014
I hope I dont have to warn you again. One more silly post like that and you get a time out
Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2014
Horned Hand-The sign of recognition between those in the Occult. When pointed at someone it is meant to place a curse. Note the thumb over the fingers and given by the left hand.

Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2014
Mynd_44: I hope I dont have to warn you again. One more silly post like that and you get a time out

One more silly post like what
Re: Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c by Mynd44: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2014
Divepen:

One more silly post like what
Scroll up and see which post has been hidden

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handy Prayer Points / Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? / How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.