Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Job Openings For Application Developers At One Of The Top Four Nigerian Banks - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Job Openings For Application Developers At One Of The Top Four Nigerian Banks (653 Views)

Urgent Vacancies For PLSQL Developers At 3consulting / Urgent Vacancies For PLSQL Developers At 3consulting / Openings For It Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Openings For Application Developers At One Of The Top Four Nigerian Banks by Bluestream(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

One of the top four banks is looking for application developers to work in the electronic banking channels division.Interested and experienced developers kindly holler at me on this thread.

You should typically be proficient in .net, Java, etc. experience with financial application development would be a plus as well.

Educational Qualifications will be considered from OND levels upwards.

POSITIONS NEED TO BE FILLED IMMEDIATELY.
Re: Job Openings For Application Developers At One Of The Top Four Nigerian Banks by maurisoft(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2014
Am in
Re: Job Openings For Application Developers At One Of The Top Four Nigerian Banks by Bluestream(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2014
maurisoft: Am in

Please send your resume to bluestreamltd at gmail.com
Re: Job Openings For Application Developers At One Of The Top Four Nigerian Banks by danvery2k6(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2014
Bluestream:

Please send your resume to bluestreamltd at gmail.com
I just mailed you sir

(1) (Reply)

Phone App Developer For My Business Needed / Advantages Of Flutter Over React Native / Software For Screen Recorder With Voice And Upload Ur Videos To Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.