Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Why Do Some Guys Always Test Their Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Always Test Their Woman? (1507 Views)

5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Always Test Their Woman? by bongolistik(m): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2014
Sometimes it baffles me the way some guys will meet a woman or be with their woman and what they do is always to test the womans character, whether she is this type that is lazy or the type that doesnt do house chores. Some of the guys, the very first time that the woman will visit them, they will start looking for fault and testing her in all sort of unecessary ways. I always believe that is never a healthy way of treating ladies, because at first time, you don't really know her well, so for the guy to just assume that she is the lazy type and just start putting her to series of test is absolutely uncalled for. Learn to leave her first and let her be, if she is the lazy type, time will tell, remember that character can hardly be hidden. Those guys that always engage in that, what I do tell them is that that thing that they are always looking for ie fault, they will always get it considering that nobody is perfect. Why always look for fault when you don't even know if she has excellent character? Here is what happened one day that I witnessed: a girl visited a guy, it has not been long they knew each other, so the girl was in this guy house in the morning, and later the guy went to work and left the girl at home, when the guy came back in the evening from work, the first thing he did was to open pot, there was no food in the pot, the next thing he did was to start accusing the girl that she is keeping him hungry. Meanwhile I was there in the morning when he left for work, he didn't even tell the girl to prepare something neither did he drop any money for the girl to cook anything, and he just came back and start accusing the girl that she is keeping him hungry. That means he was testing the girl and he got what he was looking for. How will he just expect to see food in the pot when he didn't even communicate any message to her? And note that its not been long they knew each other. But next thing now the guy will start saying that the girl is lazy and that she is not homely. For God sake, guys you don't always expect your woman to always know what you want and act in that direction, most times, you just need to mold your woman into what you want her to be and not just assuming that she is suppose to know. Remember that we are always different humans with different ways of thinking and reasoning, even twins don't always think alike
Re: Why Do Some Guys Always Test Their Woman? by Fynestboi: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2014
Test? Them be student ni? undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Always Test Their Woman? by tintingz(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2014
Why should a guy expect his 'girlfriend' to cook for him? is she his wife talkless of being engaged... undecided

Test ko exam ni...a man should study his woman first not test.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Always Test Their Woman? by Mynd44: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Lmao
Re: Why Do Some Guys Always Test Their Woman? by zaziakoni(f): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2014
she shoudnt have gone to his house in d first place since they havent known each other well. i dont tink he is testing her, dats actually wat he expected d gal to do. as far as i know its good to test ur partner, by doing dat dia real self will come out, but wat d guy did wasnt test, i blame d gal small, na as she take present herself na im d guy take address her, he no buy sometin come make dem chop, na food he dey wait for
Re: Why Do Some Guys Always Test Their Woman? by meforkene(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2014
well op..i dont really think this your opinion applies to most..i also dont think guys have the time to test a girl.i mean,whats the point....a good girl never really hides and the guys know when they see those most times
Re: Why Do Some Guys Always Test Their Woman? by bongolistik(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2014
tintingz: Why should a guy expect his 'girlfriend' to cook for him? is she his wife talkless of being engaged... undecided

Test ko exam ni...a man should study his woman first not test.
what about girls that co-habbit with their guys that are not even near engagement, which is the common trend, won't she cook?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Always Test Their Woman? by tintingz(m): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
bongolistik:
what about girls that co-habbit with their guys that are not even near engagement, which is the common trend, won't she cook?
I believe a woman cooking for his man should be a marital thing or even engaged not the boyfriend and girlfriend thing then at the end the guy will dump the girl to her sorry azz.

If a girl want to cook for the guy willingly that's her choice but when a guy is expecting his girlfriend to cook for him? That's totally crap.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Always Test Their Woman? by ruffhandu: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Why would she go to his house, stay there while he goes away to work, till he comes back in the night? What was she doing there? There may be some other information you didn't give us in that story.

Sometimes, when people study each other,they purposely make the other person feel so bad and react so they know the extent they could go, knowing fully well that humans can hide their smelly characters until they become mr & mrs. If you truly love someone, no matter how bad he makes you feel, you'll forgive and move one.

If am dating a someone who and someday the person throws things or destroys anything when we have misunderstanding, that'll be the end.

Some men will simply expect a girl who has come to stay in their house for such a period to think of food for both of them, even if he didn't ask.

From experience, both men and Ladies test each other.

just last two weeks, a lady told me of how he tested her man when he was coming for her by adding 10yrs to her real age when he asked how old she was (this was a marriage her people were against, simply because they are from different parts of Nigeria). That didn't stop the man anyway for she told the truth some few weeks before they married.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Always Test Their Woman? by 190daclown: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
incase.. angry

(1) (Reply)

If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? / Why Is Choosing Always Am Issue For Mature Single Guys / What Is The Highest Bride Price You Have Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.