Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! (5239 Views)

Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor / After Ohakim, Lamido, EFCC Moves To Arrest Ex- Abia Gov. T. Orji / Ex-abia Gov Sets Up Varsity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by TinyToes: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2014
This astute busines man has always been a big boy. He was big before he was governor and bigger now that he's not. His company, Slok Group comprise of: Ojialex Furniture Company, Slok Nigeria Limited, Slok United Kingdom Limited, Adamawa Publishers Limited, Slok Vegetable Oil Aba, Slok Paper Factory Aba, Slok United States Incorporated, Slok Ghana, Togo, Cotonou, Guinea, South Africa, Liberia, Botswana, Slok Korea, Supreme Oil Limited, Slok Airlines, Sun Publishing Limited, The First International Bank Limited, Banjul, The Gambia and so on.

More pictures here: http://trendysturvs..com/2014/01/check-out-photos-of-ex-abia-governor.html

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by DrOBD(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
We know he's a big boy. But you are not big enough until u start impacting the lives of others.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by geeez: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
But why does this guy keep splashing these pictures all over the place?

It's amazing that these pictures of his affluent lifestyle didn't exist before he became governor

Is he the only man with a pool in his house?

Is he as rich as Dangote, Adenuga and. Otedola who rarely throw around these kind of pictures?

After robbing them blind, he still rubs in on their faces with pictures like these

And they take the sh!t on their faces and lick it

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Dr_OBD: We know he's a big boy. But you are not big enough until u start impacting the lives of others.
says who?

If u want to beg for alms, pls do and stop inciting people to feel bad for nothing.

@ OP...
He was a govnr in a nigerian state. What do u expect? Enuff stash!

i give up!
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ive never seen Abians condemn the way this man r.aped the state during his 8 years of locust as Abia governor.

He was taking turn with his mother and younger brothers to r.ape the state.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by tpia5: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Is that olympic sized swimming pool in his house?
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by ketoprofen(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
geeez: But why does this guy keep splashing these pictures all over the place?

It's amazing that these pictures of his affluent lifestyle didn't exist before he became governor

Is he as rich as Dangote, Adenuga and. Otedola who rarely throw around these kind of pictures?

He was worth billions before he became governor in 1999.
He had built Camp Neya in 98.
U know say ur own na to talk trash .
Person wey no rich pass dangote no go flex?
Wetin concern him concern dangote?

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by drnoel: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
Dr_OBD: We know he's a big boy. But you are not big enough until u start impacting the lives of others.
Well said, thats what people 4get. Listen to what Tony Emelulu said "There is a time in a man´s life when he not just looks for what or how he earns money but also looks for what legacies he would leave behind after he is gone". So I completely agree you when you say that one is only big when one starts impacting the lives of others.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by ketoprofen(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
ilugunboy: Ive never seen Abians condemn the way this man r.aped the state during his 8 years of locust as Abia governor.

He was taking turn with his mother and younger brothers to r.ape the state.

Abia ppl in this forum have always condemned their leaders.
But u and cohorts will not ask tinubu what he is doing with SW IGR.
Only one man tinubu is enjoying the largesse while the rest of u turned to agberos and beggars.
Poverty everywhere .
Abia ppl on the hand, get industrious, take their own fates in their hands; Even as many of the Aba roads are in poor condition, their industrialists/ entrepreneurs are still helping themselves.
So don't come here and talk abt the Abians again. Ur ppl are more hopeless

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by lacicrips(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
drnoel:
Well said, thats what people 4get. Listen to what Tony Emelulu said "There is a time in a man´s life when he not just looks for what or how he earns money but also looks for what legacies he would leave behind after he is gone". So I completely agree you when you say that one is only big when one starts impacting the lives of others.

Lol at Emelulu. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by ulonnaya21: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Abia state money working

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by donpope1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
Still my man...
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Sloan: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
geeez: But why does this guy keep splashing these pictures all over the place?

Are you still surprised? Like I have theorized before on this issue, Ibos are like a student who feels he has something to prove and has to prove himself in a class of students of far higher intelligence and achievement. As a student who attended one of the best schools for education in Nigeria (OAU Ile-Ife, for example) and outside, I can tell you for sure that almost all the students in my class were always far above average intellectual ability. The students who have higher than average CGPA, not even 3.5 / 5.0, but something on the order of 3.8 and above are usually the ones who do not answer any questions in class except in a discussion where the instructor is eliciting response on previous class assignments or the current one, or ranging issues about the subject matter. The reason why they behave this way is obvious most of the time, a lot of them could be very modest, they feel they have nothing to prove by showing that they know more because their CGPAs tell the whole story, you will hardly see these students discuss the answers after an exam or test, you would hardly hear them tell you their CGPA or they are in first class or in the coveted > 4.00 CGPA region, etc. But guess what? The below averagers, the back benchers who boast the most are the ones who are the "over efficiency", trying to show that he knows something about the subject matter and injecting himself into every conversation he is not being explicitly requested to join.

The same for my secondary school where almost all the students leave Nigeria for the US, UK, etc even before the JAMB results are released and the ones left in Nigeria are heading straight to OAU, UI, UNILAG, etc. These are students who are so bright, you'd question why you are not getting the school prize for a subject after scoring 90%, why because some insanely brilliant students are still scoring 99%, 98% in Further Maths and Physics, your coveted A2, A3 is nowhere to match with students who have refused to score anything else but all A1s! Now, tell me do you ever see those students in your face at every time? NEVER! Except, you put them on the spot and ask them questions, then they will tell you! It was in primary school pupils get applauded by the entire class for answering some questions correctly, after that it is your CGPA that must tell you story.

Now, to drive the point home: Ibos feel and know they are not up to par with the major tribes in Nigeria so they feel they must continually announce their presence as loud as possible all the time. Not only are their states economically backward to some of the states in the SS and the enigmatic West, but politically (power), they are inferior after being bested by the Westerners and Northerners for a long time! The 1967 - 1970 war dealt a heavy blow on the psyche of the ibos, resulting in a calamitous, colossal loss of 3 M in only 2 years 6 months and 9 days, a disastrous outing where the entire biafran army was forced to experience virtually all the offensive military tactics in the book from pincer movements, to flanking, pin downs, artillery barrage, punch through, sickle movements, skirmish, charge, ambush, marching fire, aerial bombardment, blockade, the list goes on endlessly! To make matters worst, they were enveloped and squeezed at the throats as the entire areas they thought they could steal was taken back with such speed and precision, it will make any army cringe with shame! I am saying these so you can know a bit more about why people like Orji Kalu try to satiate their emptily bloated ego by posting pictures from Dubai and swimming pools! I can not imagine what will make Dangote to show you a picture of his swimming pool except Ovation goes to beg him for interview! The same goes for Otedola and Adenuga, people who just refuse to even make a comment about anything except you go and ask them to please say something! In fact, you will have to ask very politely because it seems they care more about what they have to accomplish for themselves, business and family to be involved in any public show like these shameful one. So, I hope you have a perspective on why ibos keep making comments like "ibos are doing well", "we developed Lagos", "we are 90% of the population of Kano", etc.

12 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by ketoprofen(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
@ Sloan, does that long epistle justify what tinubu is doing SW IGR?
Is thar y ur states are backward?

if u want to hug a transformer because orji uzor is swimming in his house, enjoy!

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by phantom(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
^O shut it already!look at the epistle you typed to drive home a point.intelligent man...grin....lets have a level playing ground in this country and lets see If you guys will even come close.no freaking way, and you know it.yes igbos boast a lot but unlike most boasters,there really IS A REASON FOR THEM TO BOAST.plain truth! If you doubt me, be sure to be in lagos next christmas and take a look around.nuff said.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by phantom(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
ketoprofen: @ Sloan, does that long epistle justify what tinubu is doing SW IGR?
Is thar y ur states are backward?

if u want to hug a transformer because orji uzor is swimming in his house, enjoy!
gringrin
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Sloan: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
What level playing ground are you asking for again you 2 LOSERS ^^ ?? If the land in Iboland is not level due to erosion, is it the problems or fault of the IGR in the West, which surpassed that of the entire Iboland before ibos were discovered in the early 1920s? The current president is Ibo (Azikiwe Ebelechukwu), what other level playing ground do you want? If any other land is more levelled in Nigeria, it is because the owners of those lands have levelled it, why are ibos waiting for someone else to come and level the erosion plagued land for them is beyond me but nna, unna go wait tire o! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
ketoprofen:

Only one man tinubu is enjoying the largesse while the rest of u turned to agberos and beggars.
Poverty everywhere .
Abia ppl on the hand, get industrious, take their own fates in their hands; Even as many of the Aba roads are in poor condition, their industrialists/ entrepreneurs are still helping themselves.

I know a pathetic scum like you as usual will always spring up to his defence.

Orji Uzor is one of those reasons that people still molest you by telling you to go back to your villages....but they know you can't.

Even in the midst of Boko killings...rather than go to the East...most still find their way west ward.

I know Abia....and not just Aba with the palms of my hand...it's a shytee-hole. One town state (a very horrible stinking town of Aba)....after several years of creation, the state capital is still a One-Main road glorified village.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by zomby(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
This man is a great example of a jobless bushman.
You need nothing but your actions to prove that you're a big boy.

For the past 8 years this man hasn't done anything constructive to positively impact the development of this country. And this is simply because majority of his wealth was accumulated when he was the governor of Abia State.
I guess, this is a sign that he is mentally bored and has nothing better to do, but take pictures to show Nigerians that he is still relevant.

Could someone please tell this joker that we are not impressed until he starts rubbing shoulders with people like Dangote, Mike Adenuga and other real big boys, who clearly understand what needs to be done to get this country back on track...
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by phantom(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
ilugunboy:

I know a pathetic scum like you as usual will always spring up to his defence.

Orji Uzor is one of those reasons that people still molest you by telling you to go back to your villages....but they know you can't.

Even in the midst of Boko killings...rather than go to the East...most still find their way west ward.

I know Abia....and not just Aba with the palms of my hand...it's a shytee-hole. One town state (a very horrible stinking town of Aba)....after several years of creation, the state capital is still a One-Main road glorified village.
the igbos are no where near the sea.theres no seaport.they just got an international airport.survived a three year war that nearly wiped them out.the only viable infrastructure they share with rest of the country is in the west YET they manage to make something of their lives.i repeat MINUS LAGOS, CAN YOU REALLY COMPARE THE WEST TO THE EAST? I cant.one would swear the west was were the war was fought.truth be told,i cant even compare my village to its counterpart in the west.grin
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
phantom: the igbos are no where near the sea.theres no seaport.they just got an international airport.survived a three year war that nearly wiped them out.the only viable infrastructure they share with rest of the country is in the west YET they manage to make something of their lives.i repeat MINUS LAGOS, CAN YOU REALLY COMPARE THE WEST TO THE EAST? I cant.one would swear the west was were the war was fought.truth be told,i cant even compare my village to its counterpart in the west.;

Simple...you can't compare...because there is just no reason to do so.

In the SW...the old part of the towns and the sparkling brand new areas live side by side....just like in most northern towns of Nigeria.

It's only the East that have no historical infrastructures that predates the 1920's that they could point to....and it was not that they were leveled by war, it is simply that Ibos started the art of building houses after the civil war. Prior then...the best were thatched roof mud houses...while most live in the bushes and forest.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by phantom(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
zomby: This man is a great example of a jobless bushman.
You need nothing but your actions to prove that you're a big boy.

For the past 8 years this man hasn't done anything constructive to positively impact the development of this country. And this is simply because majority of his wealth was accumulated when he was the governor of Abia State.
I guess, this is a sign that he is mentally bored and has nothing better to do, but take pictures to show Nigerians that he is still relevant.

Could someone please tell this joker that we are not impressed until he starts rubbing shoulders with people like Dangote, Mike Adenuga and other real big boys, who clearly understand what needs to be done to get this country back on track...
dangote, yes.please remove the others.dont call billionaires who have piggy backed on our common wealth.is otedola not sole importer of diesel? Even your dangote is a and has been a beneficiary of government.fact! We are not impressed.call one mogul in the west who got there solely through hard work.bros leave matter.we are not fooled.if you want to see money built on sweat blood and tears go to the east.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by phantom(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
ilugunboy:

Simple...you can't compare...because there is just no reason to do so.

In the SW...the old part of the towns and the sparkling brand new areas live side by side....just like in most northern towns of Nigeria.

It's only the East that have no historical infrastructures that predates the 1920's that they could point to....and it was not that they were leveled by war, it is simply that Ibos started the art of building houses after the civil war. Prior then...the best were thatched roof mud houses...while most live in the bushes and forest.
beautiful.please look for an objective observer to go to both regions and compare.i have lived in ibadan for a while.compare it to enugu in standard of living, city aesthetics.my brother enugu is far better abeg.ibadan is just a far bigger city.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by phantom(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
for the record, i am not giving excuses for corruption.my arguement was based on an earlier post.kalu is a thief and he is NOT A ROLE MODEL TO MANY IGBOS.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
phantom: beautiful.please look for an objective observer to go to both regions and compare.i have lived in ibadan for a while.compare it to enugu in standard of living, city aesthetics.my brother enugu is far better abeg.ibadan is just a far bigger city.

Again...there is absolutely no basis to compare Enugu to Ibadan, fine we have more old buildings in Ibadan than Enugu.....so are almost more new buildings.

It natural.....Ibadan is almost 5 times the size of Enugu.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by zomby(m): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
@ Phantom
If Orji is your man and inspiration, may God bless you.
But from what I know and have seen, Orji is not even close. He is a typical okrika man who has no taste, no action and no vision.

Do you even believe that this man is still trying to get back into politics? For what? To steal more money?
Real big boys don't need to be a governor to make money or to feel relevant.
Again, Orji Kalu will not be respected until he has what it takes to rub shoulders with real Nigerian big boys like Mike Adenuga, Dangote and many others.

Sorry.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
phantom: for the record, i am not giving excuses for corruption.my arguement was based on an earlier post.kalu is a thief and he is NOT A ROLE MODEL TO MANY IGBOS.

This should have been your first post...rather than the posture and stand you took.

He has no right to flaunt Abians collective wealth in their faces.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by phantom(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
zomby: @ Phantom
If Orji is your man and inspiration, may God bless you.
But from what I know and have seen, Orji is not even close. He is a typical okrika man who has no taste, no action and no vision.

Do you even believe that this man is still trying to get back into politics? For what? To steal more money?
Real big boys don't need to be a governor to make money or to feel relevant.
Again, Orji Kalu will not be respected until he has what it takes to rub shoulders with real Nigerian big boys like Mike Adenuga, Dangote and many others.

Sorry.

please reference my post above yours.thanks. Will you respect him if he STEALS to get to dangotes level? You are speaking out of both sides.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Kairoseki77: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
ketoprofen:

Poverty everywhere .

Where do you see agberos and beggars?

We don't need to ask where the Lagos IGR goes, because we can SEE IT all around us in the form of roads, bridges, street cleaning, trash removal, efficient government, improving schools, etc.

Are you seriously going to sit here and compare ABIA to Lagos? Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Kairoseki77: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sloan:

Are you still surprised? Like I have theorized before on this issue, Ibos are like a student who feels he has something to prove and has to prove himself in a class of students of far higher intelligence and achievement. As a student who attended one of the best schools for education in Nigeria (OAU Ile-Ife, for example) and outside, I can tell you for sure that almost all the students in my class were always far above average intellectual ability. The students who have higher than average CGPA, not even 3.5 / 5.0, but something on the order of 3.8 and above are usually the ones who do not answer any questions in class except in a discussion where the instructor is eliciting response on previous class assignments or the current one, or ranging issues about the subject matter. The reason why they behave this way is obvious most of the time, a lot of them could be very modest, they feel they have nothing to prove by showing that they know more because their CGPAs tell the whole story, you will hardly see these students discuss the answers after an exam or test, you would hardly hear them tell you their CGPA or they are in first class or in the coveted > 4.00 CGPA region, etc. But guess what? The below averagers, the back benchers who boast the most are the ones who are the "over efficiency", trying to show that he knows something about the subject matter and injecting himself into every conversation he is not being explicitly requested to join.

The same for my secondary school where almost all the students leave Nigeria for the US, UK, etc even before the JAMB results are released and the ones left in Nigeria are heading straight to OAU, UI, UNILAG, etc. These are students who are so bright, you'd question why you are not getting the school prize for a subject after scoring 90%, why because some insanely brilliant students are still scoring 99%, 98% in Further Maths and Physics, your coveted A2, A3 is nowhere to match with students who have refused to score anything else but all A1s! Now, tell me do you ever see those students in your face at every time? NEVER! Except, you put them on the spot and ask them questions, then they will tell you! It was in primary school pupils get applauded by the entire class for answering some questions correctly, after that it is your CGPA that must tell you story.

[b]Now, to drive the point home: Ibos feel and know they are not up to par with the major tribes in Nigeria so they feel they must continually announce their presence as loud as possible all the time. Not only are their states economically backward to some of the states in the SS and the enigmatic West, but politically (power), they are inferior after being bested by the Westerners and Northerners for a long time! The 1967 - 1970 war dealt a heavy blow on the psyche of the ibos, resulting in a calamitous, colossal loss of 3 M in only 2 years 6 months and 9 days, a disastrous outing where the entire biafran army was forced to experience virtually all the offensive military tactics in the book from pincer movements, to flanking, pin downs, artillery barrage, punch through, sickle movements, skirmish, charge, ambush, marching fire, aerial bombardment, blockade, the list goes on endlessly! To make matters worst, they were enveloped and squeezed at the throats as the entire areas they thought they could steal was taken back with such speed and precision, it will make any army cringe with shame! I am saying these so you can know a bit more about why people like Orji Kalu try to satiate their emptily bloated ego by posting pictures from Dubai and swimming pools! I can not imagine what will make Dangote to show you a picture of his swimming pool except Ovation goes to beg him for interview! The same goes for Otedola and Adenuga, people who just refuse to even make a comment about anything except you go and ask them to please say something! In fact, you will have to ask very politely because it seems they care more about what they have to accomplish for themselves, business and family to be involved in any public show like these shameful one. So, I hope you have a perspective on why ibos keep making comments like "ibos are doing well", "we developed Lagos", "we are 90% of the population of Kano", etc.
[/b]

[size=18pt]SEE FINISHING!

AFAM HUURY COME LOCK THE THREAD! grin[/size]
Re: Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! by Kairoseki77: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
[size=58pt]THREAD CLOSED![/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How HID Awolowo Placed A Curse On Bola Tinubu / I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat / Breaking: Senate Sonfirm Onoghen As CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.