Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice (1912 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice by Gifted4all(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2014
My gf boss wants to take her from me knowing fully well that my gf is in a relationship and her sisters are kind of supporting the boss though my gf has vow not to marry him.am confused cause i dont want to marry a girl that the family members wont be happy with me.
please what should i do
Re: His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice by forkinsonlolo(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2014
tell her to quit the job, if not, FORGET HER

what a Bleep

hey i typed Zap not bleep angry
Re: His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice by forkinsonlolo(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=forkinsonlolo]tell her to quit the job, if not, FORGET HER

what a Bleep

hey i typed f...u...c....k not bleep angry
Re: His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice by StPete: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2014
forkinsonlolo:

hey i typed Zap not bleep angry

grin grin

Welcome to
Nairaland, the land where every word is censored
Re: His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice by Gifted4all(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
Yea she has decided to quit d job
Re: His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice by xynerise: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Gifted4all: Yea she has decided to quit d job
Finito!
Re: His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice by mechanics(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
Just pray 4 her, cos prayer is d key.
Re: His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice by Mznaett: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hope you guys are married now? wink
Re: His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
just forget about her since her family are in support of her and her boss
Re: His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice by fayded(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Oga, how far you and the babe, its been 3 years now
Re: His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Weak men everywhere
Re: His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice by Gifted4all(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yea we got married 4years ago and it has been heaven on earth
Re: His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice by StPete: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Gifted4all:
Yea we got married 4years ago and it has been heaven on earth

Wow, nice. Congrats!!
Re: His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice by SavageResponse(m): 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Gifted4all:
My gf boss wants to take her from me knowing fully well that my gf is in a relationship and her sisters are kind of supporting the boss though my gf has vow not to marry him.am confused cause i dont want to marry a girl that the family members wont be happy with me.
please what should i do

if you were your girlfriend's sisters who would you support?

The only way you can win this war is if you can get your girlfriend a job in another organisation.

By the way does your boss know that the lady he is showing interest in is already in a relationship with you?
Re: His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Whao a real love story .
Re: His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice by StPete: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
SavageResponse:

if you were your girlfriend's sisters who would you support?

The only way you can win this war is if you can get your girlfriend a job in another organisation.

By the way does your boss know that the lady he is showing interest in is already in a relationship with you?

Oga your comment is coming very late. Check again, the OP is now married to the said lady. So no need to go back and forth about it anymore
Re: His Relationship Is Shaking Please Advice by SavageResponse(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
StPete:

Oga your comment is coming very late. Check again, the OP is now married to the said lady. So no need to go back and forth about it anymore

I didn't even realise it was an old thread before posting my comment

(1) (Reply)

. / The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander / Let's Laugh Over The Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.