Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,473 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks (1499 Views)

There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by BlackPeni5: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2014
GEJ have cleaned up, rehabilitated and made millionaires out of militants. However, as soon as GEJ won the 2011 elections Boko Boys with the help of unknown people unleashed terror on innocent Nigerians.

With the 'it is our oil' mentality in the Niger Delta, if a Northener wins in 2015, will the militants try to frustrate his government the same way Boko Boys did to GEJ? Will the amnesty arrangements be cancelled and granted to Boko boys? Will the militant millionaires return to the creeks? Will the National Conference address all issues...Abi nothing will happen since Nigerians are cowards and will take anything that comes their way.
Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by ratiken(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
You can bet your life on that and take it to the bank. Things can never be the same with Nigeria after GEJ is gone.... Never.

4 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by ChimaAgbalajob: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
Black Peni5: GEJ have cleaned up, rehabilitated and made millionaires out of militants. However, as soon as GEJ won the 2011 elections Boko Boys with the help of unknown people unleashed terror on innocent Nigerians.

With the 'it is our oil' mentality in the Niger Delta, if a Northener wins in 2015, will the militants try to frustrate his government the same way Boko Boys did to GEJ? Will the amnesty arrangements be cancelled and granted to Boko boys? Will the militant millionaires return to the creeks? Will the National Conference address all issues...Abi nothing will happen since Nigerians are cowards and will take anything that comes their way.

Since it is the Niger Delta oil that is actually the reason many corrupt tribal politicians are impatient about taking over from GEJ in order to chop oil money, everybody just would need to learn how to fund their own country with cocoa,palm oil and groundnuts.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by GeeOh(f): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
Father lord if it is ur will for this country to remain nigeria,then let peace over shadow nigeria,but if the opposite is ur desire let it happen peacefully
Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by WHees(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Black Peni5: GEJ [s]have cleaned up, rehabilitated and made millionaires out of militants.[/s]

Northern this southerrn that.... Yar'adua's rehabilitation scheme grant amnesty to the militants and in his bid to alleviate suffering from the poverty raged water-side natives of the states he announced/create a whole new ministry that would coordinate efforts to tackle the challenges of infrasturactual development, environmental protection and youth empowernment. For once those individuals felt the presence of a competent and responsible government after decade of suffering and corruption fueled by their Governors [Gej and his cohorts] and elected officials.

The earlier you realise that Gej didn't initiate the amnesty the better for you.

Black Peni5: GEJ However, as soon as GEJ won the 2011 elections Boko Boys with the help of unknown people unleashed terror on innocent Nigerians.

Smh.. The security forces and their extrajudicial killings give birth to boko haram, they were never violent in their mediaval struggle[ year 2000], it was the instigations and persecutions against them by the then governor which they resent that give rise to their hate speeches, and the bombing of ibn taimiyah mosque, killing them and sending some to exile by the ECOMOG exacerbate their hatred towards democracy.

Again it was Yar'adua that intervene when boko haram turned violent and they bitterly oppose him, had it been Yar'adua was still alive, boko haram will still berate his intervention. So, please stop acting like a dummy.

Black Peni5: With the 'it is our oil' mentality in the Niger Delta, if a Northener wins in 2015, will the militants try to frustrate his government the same way Boko Boys did to GEJ? Will the amnesty arrangements be cancelled and granted to Boko boys? Will the militant millionaires return to the creeks? Will the National Conference address all issues...Abi nothing will happen since Nigerians are cowards and will take anything that comes their way.

Gej or no gej vagabonds existed, do you think ombatse cult or the jos ethnic strife is aimed at frustrating gej? And why would the militants send endless threats and bomb places after folks like you try to convince us they are pro-gej?

6 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by egift(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jonathan will loose and if they return back to the creeks, JTF will hunt them down like squirrels. They choice is theirs.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by WHees(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
egift: Jonathan will loose and if they return back to creek JTF will hunt them down squirrels. The choice is theirs.

Lol! The biggest mistake people like the op make is taking the likes of asari as a confidant. Some folks tend to think that the militants are just opposing misrule and advocating good governance and transperancy, I find that irrational. It might be ignorance or the people love being ridiculed, why would asari, a supposed activist neglect niger delta and establish a multi million university in another country? They need to recognise the enemy within them first before displaying AREWAPHOBIA.

6 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by cashbayo(m): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
Are they not there now as I type, oil bunkering is synonymous to the creeks of the country especially the ones located in the Niger Delta where the sitting president hails from and it all base on his levity, had it been he managed the issue as planned by Yaradua through the amnesty initiative it wouldn't have been like that. Whether they like it or not, with or without Jonathan-The Nation will obviously move forward after the 2015 election and if they insist in intensifying their bunkering activities am sure nemesis will catch up against them someday..... God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by rej00: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Black Peni5: GEJ have cleaned up, rehabilitated and made millionaires out of militants. However, as soon as GEJ won the 2011 elections Boko Boys with the help of unknown people unleashed terror on innocent Nigerians.

was it jonathan that took the militants out of the creeks?
What has he done that is significant in keeping these militants off the creeks that any other president cannot do?

Remember niger delta militancy is not about Goodluck jonathan but about the uplifting of the region from abuse economically and environmentally...
And unfortunately selfish reasons. Any president that can do little to address these issues would definitly keep militants in the niger delta at bay.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by WHees(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
rati ken: You can bet your life on that and take it to the bank. $Things can never be the same with Nigeria after GEJ is gone clueless administration.... Never.

A new nigeria is on its way, do you think APC will succumb to threats of the likes of asari? Mark my words, both the miscreants and those abetting them will not perpetuate evil and walk freely.

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by Akpaife(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
No need of 2much talk,is next year I pray we all live n see wht will happen

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by Dereformer(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
No they wouldn't because there will be no Nigeria.
Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
egift: Jonathan will loose and if they return back to the creeks, JTF will hunt them down like squirrels. They choice is theirs.
JTF?? grin grin grin, there was a time Nigeria oil output was just 700, 000 BPD.... ask me when was that time. It will be very difficult for anybody to rule Nigeria again after Jonathan leave mark my words

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by ratiken(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
WHξξ∟s:

A new nigeria is on its way, do you think APC will succumb to threats of the likes of asari? Mark my words, both the miscreants and those abetting them will not perpetuate evil and walk freely.

Keep sleeping, alot would have changed before u wake up. Let APC continue with d antagonistic politics and let's see how the SS will not feel aggrieved. Dream on your wheels
Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by Olaolufred(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
THEY CAN GO NOW.
WHY WAIT?
IS THIS NOT ANOTHER BORN TO RULE MENTALITY?

IF THOSE THAT LOST TO GEJ DID NOT LOSE TO HIM IN 2011, HOW WILL HE BECOME THE PRESIDENT?

IF HE LOSE, IT IS A GAME. YOU WIN SOME AND LOSE SOME.

WHY MUST IT BE ONLY SOME PEOPLE THAT MUST ACCEPT DEFEAT IN GOOD FATE?

WHY NOT EVERYONE WHEN THEY LOSE?

WE MUST PLAY THE GAME WITH MATURITY.

AS OBJ IS NOT GREATER THAN NIGERIA,
I THINK GEJ IS ALSO NOT GREATER AS WELL.

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by BlackBaron: 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
I'll rather the ND get total resource control before then...with a lil token accruing to others. For their own good, they can apply a caveat for life sentence or death penalty for misappropriation of oil proceeds.

Quite worried at the current state of affairs. Polity seems heated up coupled with snide tribalism, finger pointing and excessive corruption.
Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by WHees(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
rati ken:

Keep sleeping, alot would have changed before u wake up. Let APC continue with d antagonistic politics and let's see how the SS will not feel aggrieved. Dream on your wheels

Lol! Same ss'theners that kidnap retardeeeens foster father?

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by ikweremilitant: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
egift: Jonathan will loose and if they return back to the creeks, JTF will hunt them down like squirrels. They choice is theirs.
just lyk d way ure hunting nd catchng d squrels at sambisa
Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by ikweremilitant: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
WHξξ∟s:

Lol! The biggest mistake people like the op make is taking the likes of asari as a confidant. Some folks tend to think that the militants are just opposing misrule and advocating good governance and transperancy, I find that irrational. It might be ignorance or the people love being ridiculed, why would asari, a supposed activist neglect niger delta and establish a multi million university in another country? They need to recognise the enemy within them first before displaying AREWAPHOBIA.
it beats my imagninatn dat sm of u have nt none dat everybdy have nw knwn dat boko haram is a northen agenda aganst gej.nd u tnk if an hausa man becomes presidnt we nija deltans wil alow hm to rule witout getng hs own hash tag as mr clueles.my advice to u pray gej dnt lose if he does nd if u tnk ntnh wil hapan join d army nd fnd out ur self

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dont let the war go into your house.If Jonathan isnt re-elect and the Niger Deltans declare war, its their soil will be burnt. The battle field will leave North to Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2014

The same JTF that couldn't hunt them down under OBJ when they were just a rag tag army of militants will hunt them now that they've amassed so much wealth and stocked so much arms and ammunitions? You must be dreaming.
Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
One thing I'm so sure of is that should President GEJ be frustrated from office or cowed not to contest or to lose d election, not one drop, I repeat "Not One Drop" of crude oil will leave the ND - now, that's not a threat.
Since they don't want us to stay together, they are free to go their own ways.
They'll run Nigeria on sales from pure waters
'Cos this time, even the learned will sign up.
Mark my Words

3 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by rozayx5(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sunny_bobo:

The same JTF that couldn't hunt them down under OBJ when they were just a rag tag army of militants will hunt them now that they've amassed so much wealth and stocked so much arms and ammunitions? You must be dreaming.

egift egoat thinks militants are like APC led boko cowards, these were guys who could hold a whole town to ransom for weeks, and they can shut down 50% of oil production in less than a week.
before the Government used amnesty you must know that things were tough,
if OBJ an ARMY GENERAL could not deal with militants who will
since the day i experienced a militant attack at a Company i was visiting a friend in PH , i am not afraid of soldiers again grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by skullz: 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
Some persons on here think the militancy episode was a joke. If only you were in PH as at when it was going down. Those guys are the meanest heavily armed, fearless mothaforkers. They don't play hit and run like this boko cowards.
They come out in the open and exchange raw fire with the military no time for hide and seek, metal for metal.

Nigeria was barely producing oil. I pray we never experience that sort of thing ever again.

The Niger Delta crisis was not something the government could just draft soilders to the area and forget about the entire place, they couldn't afford to do that because the entire country depends on the oil from that region.
Godforbid we experience a repeat, Nigeria would Hurt!!
Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by Curlieweed: 1:34am On Jun 29, 2014

Wake up. Nwokem, tite n'ula. Stop making impossible hypothetical statements. Johnny Boy CANNOT lose!

How does Apeeshit hope to win the presidency? Ekiti should've opened your eyes to what I've been trying to teach you for a long time.

supporter of APC na bad market.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by chronique(m): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2014
Gabbysky: One thing I'm so sure of is that should President GEJ be frustrated from office or cowed not to contest or to lose d election, not one drop, I repeat "Not One Drop" of crude oil will leave the ND - now, that's not a threat.
Since they don't want us to stay together, they are free to go their own ways.
They'll run Nigeria on sales from pure waters
[/b]'Cos this time, even the learned will sign up.[b]
Mark my Words.

You're very very correct.
Re: If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks by musiwa112: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Farook Lawal Video Finally Out / APC Presidential Race: Atiku Dig In / Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-nigeria Hyundai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.