Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni (5425 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by fijiano202(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
God gave girls this punanni for free but they make us work and spend alot to have just one or 2 shots at it if ur lucky.We give out our Penis freely without any requirement or payment,sometimes we even allow the ladies to do anything they want with it but at the end of the day they still remain stingy with their punanni,Must we always wait till Marriage or after numerous date before we get a chance at the punanni,It should be offer to us free of charge or even on the First date.its hightime they have change of orientation cos no punanni remain firm forever
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
Have you been declaring explicitly this your want when approaching the ladies?

You will be shocked that there are quite a few ladies that will be more than willing to take you up on the offer of NSA fun.

Stop lying to the ladies. Make your intentions known loud and clear and it may just be your lucky day
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by Teespice(f): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
And when you get the punnani for free, you tag her with all kinds of names and possibly invite your buddies to have a taste of the loot.

Life is indeed funny.

4 Likes

Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
Teespice: And when you get the punnani for free, you tag her with all kinds of names and possibly invite your buddies to have a taste of the loot.

Life is indeed funny.
Is this the norm or you talking from experience ma'am
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by MrCork: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
fijiano202: God gave girls this punanni for free but they make us work and spend alot to have just one or 2 shots at it if ur lucky.We give out our Penis freely without any requirement or payment,sometimes we even allow the ladies to do anything they want with it but at the end of the day they still remain stingy with their punanni,Must we always wait till Marriage or after numerous date before we get a chance at the punanni,It should be offer to us free of charge or even on the First date.its hightime they have change of orientation cos no punanni remain firm forever

....Ma men…are we related?..WELL SAID & I owe u 2 cans of beer!!!...We 100000% agree wit u… why the hell isn’t punny free when it was given to them for free..serriously..this is why every guy quit datin black women here in London….they too stressful! angry
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by fijiano202(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee: Have you been declaring explicitly this your want when approaching the ladies?
You will be shocked that there are quite a few ladies that will be more than willing to take you up on the offer of NSA fun.
Stop lying to the ladies. Make your intentions known loud and clear and it may just be your lucky day
jaybee i dont mind meeting Girls that wants NSA and FWB
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by zaziakoni(f): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
get free punnani, get free hiv/aids, std etc etc

1 Like

Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by fijiano202(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
-Mr Cork-:

....Ma men…are we related..WELL SAID & I owe u 2 cans of beer!!!...We 100000% agree wit u… why the hell isn’t punny free when it was given to them for free..serriously..this is why every guy quit datin black women here in London….they too stressful! angry
bro i tire ooo,all this black women too dey stingy,there punanni they always come with baggages
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by fijiano202(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
zazi akoni: get free punnani, get free hiv/aids, std etc etc
story story,make the punanni come free first,we guys go manage am well
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by LoveDecay(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2014

Heard wizkid, get free poossaay everywhere he goes.... is he hiv positive ?
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:

its a norm,ask 190 & his cohort undecided
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by MrCork: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
fijiano202: bro i tire ooo,all this black women too dey stingy,there punanni they always come with baggages

...exactly...especially these Nairaland babes..they giv u high blood preeseure! angry
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: its a norm,ask 190 & his cohort undecided
190 has been giving out free punny? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
fijiano202: jaybee i dont mind meeting Girls that wants NSA and FWB
Of course you wouldn't mind. see ya mouth

My point is, if that's what you're after then make your intention known. It's up to the other person to agree or disagree
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
I get mine on per second billing for free.

You wanna know my secret? cool
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
That's why condom is very cheap ma'am.
They even give it out free to randy teenagers
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by fijiano202(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
-Mr Cork-:

...exactly...especially these Nairaland babes..they giv u high blood preeseure! angry
sometimes u even wonder if this nairaland babes punanni comes with Gold plated or Diamond Plated,only to Find out that its just an Obudu Forest
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
-Mr Cork-:

That's because your game is whack bro tongue tongue
Go and learn from xynerise. He said he has been getting it free for eons and we sure believe him
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by passionate88: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
Teespice: And when you get the punnani for free, you tag her with all kinds of names and possibly invite your buddies to have a taste of the loot.

Life is indeed funny.
there's love in sharing grin grin
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
fijiano202: sometimes u even wonder if this nairaland babes punanni comes with Gold plated or Diamond Plated,only to Find out that its just an Obudu Forest
here we go again angry angry angry angry angry

Do you want free kitten or you want to bash NL girls?
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by Teespice(f): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:

Its the norm na
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
Teespice:

Its the norm na
Prove it

I hate conjectures
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by passionate88: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
even d so called costly punnanis dey also carry hiv/aids, std's etc etc too
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by Teespice(f): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
passionate88: there's love in sharing grin grin

I hear you.

Sha don't complain when your wife or grilfriend shares her punnani.
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by fijiano202(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:
Of course you wouldn't mind. see ya mouth
My point is, if that's what you're after then make your intention known. It's up to the other person to agree or disagree
jaybee since them born u,hav u ever seen any nigerian babe give out free punanni without any String attached,they always come with Either Big Ghana-must-Go or Heavy Trailer of Demands
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
Oya make una click like if you want some free punny

2 Likes

Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by Teespice(f): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:

You did not know ni.
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by mecussey(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
fijiano202: God gave girls this punanni for free but they make us work and spend alot to have just one or 2 shots at it if ur lucky.We give out our Penis freely without any requirement or payment,sometimes we even allow the ladies to do anything they want with it but at the end of the day they still remain stingy with their punanni,Must we always wait till Marriage or after numerous date before we get a chance at the punanni,It should be offer to us free of charge or even on the First date.its hightime they have change of orientation cos no punanni remain firm forever

I am understanding this guy big time...infact if you want to understand what he is saying, smoke sth or drink sth. You will surely understand where he is coming from. We give out our own for free and they hold back, even though we are at an advantage. I don't know what can explain this Physics or Economics? This is mysterious, the works of testosterone.
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee: Oya make una click like if you want some free punny
grin

In my world, you can't look for punny because it is right there staring at you. All you need to do is JUST ASK cool
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:
u never hear, u b jjc oga?he comes on NL to announce names of people who he has shagged na undecided
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
fijiano202: jaybee since them born u,hav u ever seen any nigerian babe give out free punanni without any String attached,they always come with Either Big Ghana-must-Go or Heavy Trailer of Demands
I don't kiss and tell but NSA ain't no biggie

It's a mutual agreement kinda ish

I've got something to offer and she gets something she needs.

GBAM equation balanced
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by passionate88: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
Teespice:

I hear you.

Sha don't complain when your wife or grilfriend shares her punnani.
I no get girl friend, marriage na wahala. Girls go dey pray make MIL die, she go vex if MIL visit her son. I dey pray make I no marry sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? / That Feeling I Had When I Met My New Neighbours.hot Sexy Promiscous Unilag Babes / She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.