Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Can I Password Or Code My Software - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Password Or Code My Software (765 Views)

Please Vote For My Software Smart CBT / MTN Subscription Code At Low Price Rate E.g 2G Or Code For Free Subscription / My Software Development Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Password Or Code My Software by histechs(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Good day,i need your assistance in coding my software that it can not be reprinted or duplicated into more than a system,Thanks in anticpation
Re: How Can I Password Or Code My Software by bigtt76(f): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
Is it database based application?
Re: How Can I Password Or Code My Software by histechs(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
No,it is not a database software,it just teaches one mathematics
Re: How Can I Password Or Code My Software by bigtt76(f): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Then you need some form of activation mechanism that will require the user connect to the Internet and activate same on your site. Standalone activations are prone to hacking.
Re: How Can I Password Or Code My Software by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
Please help me...am 16yrs and i want to be a programmer especially java...wat are the concepts and things i need to know?
Re: How Can I Password Or Code My Software by histechs(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
No it is not database,but a software that teaches mathematics.,thanks
Re: How Can I Password Or Code My Software by histechs(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
thanks for ur response,what about if i want to do both
Re: How Can I Password Or Code My Software by sealteam66(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
Am having the same problem , I have a product that is moving and I want to prevent hackers from reaping were they didnt sow.
Back to your question you need an obfuscator (hope I got the spelling right) like excelsior jet which will set you back 3000 dollar for one year not a joke!-that will prevent someone reverse engineering your product- stealiing your sourcecode.Now innosetup and I believe other wrappers gives you the option of passwording your product, but it is not effective, as far as I know you have to set up a server called license server and store the licence keys then you install the remaining half so to say of the licence manger in your program, i havw scawalled the internet no more information, I may just have to go back to were I got my Java certification in the first place, in fact this is the last post I made to a supposed java guru- hope we talking about java

(1) (Reply)

Review: 2014 Best Media Streaming Box / VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR ALL COURSES - The Easiest Way To Learn FAST!!! / What Is The Best Hosting Reseller Program?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.