Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt (58416 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by TinyToes: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tee Billz Shares Photo Of Him Grabbing Tiwa Savage's Butt!!!

He posted the picture and made this comment: "She Got a Georgia Peach on Her Rear, End Like a License Plate. #ImJustBeingHonest." Ladies, will you allow such public display of affection?

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Richiy(f): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
I kinda like the photo...
First to comment*faints*!

17 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
she looks fat.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by ashhascash: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
kennygee: she looks fat.
Ow she no go fat wen she don collect the D* taya

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Radiokilar: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
ashhascash:
Ow she no go fat wen she don collect the D* taya
u follow give her d tin abi

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by ashhascash: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
Radiokilar:
u follow give her d tin abi
gringringrin
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by macklef(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
He didnt grab anything, let bchrisbrown show him how to grab. He only placed his hand on it.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by G12(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hisssss! Jobless OP. Na u suppose grab am ba?

No dey eye anoda man property. Go grab ur own my frnd.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by tunesoft(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
Werrin dey do dese ones.....dey feel like Marc Anthony and Jlo...shooooo, abeg ooo[size=8pt][/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
Di$ Guy eeeeeh. I hope di$ i$nt d beginnin
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by bukatyne(f): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Why can't these people learn to keep their private affairs private?

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by pfijacobs(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
Na I'm ryt nah...
Besides tiwa get yansh o... Tee billz! Choi ur years of support don pay off... Sure boi.. Y dem just dey snap picture for boat nah... Make I go call Itoro make we go snap for that. Canoe wey dey cross canal...

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by femi9naija(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Thought Tiwa was ynash-less undecided

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by ignis: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
Nice pix

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by joyli: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Nice shot
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Yemlizzy(f): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mmmm cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by GovWahala: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
cheesy see her face na, she's enjoying it
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Ellidude(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Can't see anything bad there..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
That's not how to grab a bûtt...
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by mimicue(f): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
Their couples nothing wrong ...cool picture nice view
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by iamdhebuck(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
there is something bout this tee bills dude that feels off to me..like he'd dump the gal later or something

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by FKO1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
iamdhebuck: there is something bout this tee bills dude that feels off to me..like he'd dump the gal later or something
BRO I HAVE D SAME FEELING TOO,IT'S JEALOUSY

40 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by iykemoney90(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tee billz for ur mind u dey form Naija Jay z

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by sexLover1: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
Na ppl like u resemble yokozuna/Rikishi,dz one fat 4 ur eye? Mtchew #jelousy...
@op,u mumu o.i even tink say the guy use 2 hands squeeze am mtchew rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by barackosama(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
hmmmmmmmmm

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by PamelaGold1(f): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
if my hubby grab my ass for public, i no go mind wink

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by iamdhebuck(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
F.K.O:
BRO I HAVE D SAME FEELING TOO,IT'S JEALOUSY
am lost here..got absolutely no reason to be jealous of him
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by guttentag(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
what is wrong with been fat?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by ajanifarouq(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
Weldon grab am well tee grab tiwa savage dat showed off her danger on stage, push am for water joor.

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by tonyadex(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
There nothing wrong with the pix
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by LadyH(f): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
if he my hubby, ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.