Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? (87959 Views)

Has Anyone Successfully Done This? / Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! / BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by steveec122(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
MTN gift,
Guys, if you purchased your sim when it used to come with Cd pack(though no cd but papers). Check one of the papers and load a Serial number there, it is a free Recharge credit. I bought mine in 2004 and Loaded the Serial number in my pack in 2007.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Emereolevanwill(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Haba how possible is it. I've tried many many times to no avail
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by afersolo: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Jakeattah: I remember those days, years back when I started using a phone. I remember always getting banned from recharging because of how frequent I tried to guess recharge card pins. Unfortunately, I never succeeded sad.
And I have this feeling that I'm not the only one to have tried this before angry
So I am curious if there's anyone that has hit the jackpot before undecided
Yes i have gotten it
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by geeworld1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
who can remember wen mtn had fault n u were able to recharge ur line twice......we sure rocked that network
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Drmaverick: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
it's possible but difficult...it's all permuation..download any permutation software and try it.....lowkey tins o!!!
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by deewon56: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yea.i guess mtn pin recharged card off head twice in 2012 got #100.i was xo suprise.d first time i dnt hv much on me 2 buy card and i started guessin some digit numba from 6 buy using 2 to divide it.d second time i bought a card nd i jst use d same method 2 d digit on d wan wey i bought and i load it instantly #200 was credited with d one i bought.if u trial am u can win or loose dats jst it 4 u.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by PVICT: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
I am developing a Model that uses Statistical method to predict the next PIN given the value of previous PINs and serial numbers. It uses Regression to predict the subsequent PINs by calculating the amount of variance in the previous ones, then gives u the "Slope" and "Intercept" which you can manipulate the give the PINs of the subsequent ones (it might be the next 10 or 100 or 1000 cards). It's amazing.

I've tried it and it has worked with MTN 100, but it is still in the development stage, but as soon as it is confirmed working by other people. {Guess what will follow next}. Lol.

My email is: ask4ekoja@gmail.com
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
stdavidsally: All liers wil go to hell ooh!
please tell them
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by MoraxLanre(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
:-Xthe time I tried it, they banned me from loading, no one can guess a recharge card, yes no one
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by oderemo(m): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Morax Lanre: :-Xthe time I tried it, they banned me from loading, no one can guess a recharge card, yes no one
impossibility is only germinating in your mind, nothing is impossible or else we would not have the great things we enjoy today.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by kayswag100(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Horayce: 10^12 = 1,000,000,0000,0000.

oga, which kind schl you go na grin
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Gideonmi(m): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
vizboy: shocked hmmmm BROS YOU CAN LIE
. Laff e yaf kill me oo.loool
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Alasgar(m): 12:05am On Jan 09, 2014
Never lie wooo !!! my frnd.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Jesuspistol(m): 12:16am On Jan 09, 2014
I no know whether e dey work for other countries o. But for naija here, no babalawo fit try am. For where. She na MTN weh stingy die or GLO weh dey comot credit without calling or browsing or AIRTEL weh go pile up gbese for you. E no fit work for this naija economic condition o
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by ibro2hot(m): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2014
chap. .see how people dey lie 4 dis page. .
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by largeoseni(m): 12:27am On Jan 09, 2014
FiZYoH:
They use pamutation and combination to develop the digits that's y its very very hard to get it while guessing
No that's an algebra a sort of x any y function.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by novaman: 12:30am On Jan 09, 2014
to guess it right, you have to do a little math with this simple instruction, that is how i get mine recharged weekly, please don't do it all the time, here is it; get an already used card write down the 1st, 6th, 7th and 12th digit, multiply the 1st and 6th, write down the lead digit if more than 10..example if number is 52, write down 5 as the second number, then use 5 to multiply the 6th digit, then write down the lead digit; repeat the same until you get the missing 5th digit, on the next phase use the 7th digit as the first then repeat the same process; see example below|:

say the 1st[3], 6th[2], 7th[5], 12[7]
the below result will be the recharge card

361242532177 (already used)

other network method is been worked on, but airtel has been concluded its almost similar to MTN above
wink

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by SIRANDREWS: 1:27am On Jan 09, 2014
Oyaletor: As far as the permutations and combinations in use are applied with an algorithm which their networks use, its possible but would require a great knowledge of applied advanced mathematics and programming to develop a cloned algorithm similar to that of the network in question, and this would require a lot of research work and time. Conclusively, it is very possible but highly improbable.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by SIRANDREWS: 1:31am On Jan 09, 2014
Billyonaire: In order to do that, you will need to buy 10 sequential recharge PINs with and study the PIN serial then figure out the differentials as a function of the PINs, then write a software program that will extrapolate the PINs based on the differential. Hopefully the sequence may already be inputted on the database.

Luck doesnt play a role on this, not even the angels can reveal the PINs in dream.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 09, 2014
...taking a list of all the Nigerian scammers for future reference. kiss
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 09, 2014
Yes its possible but you have to be lucky. My sister once recharged N400 MTN.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Saraha1(f): 6:52am On Jan 09, 2014
novaman: to guess it right, you have to do a little math with this simple instruction, that is how i get mine recharged weekly, please don't do it all the time, here is it; get an already used card write down the 1st, 6th, 7th and 12th digit, multiply the 1st and 6th, write down the lead digit if more than 10..example if number is 52, write down 5 as the second number, then use 5 to multiply the 6th digit, then write down the lead digit; repeat the same until you get the missing 5th digit, on the next phase use the 7th digit as the first then repeat the same process; see example below|:

say the 1st[3], 6th[2], 7th[5], 12[7]
the below result will be the recharge card

361242532177 (already used)

other network method is been worked on, but airtel has been concluded its almost similar to MTN above
wink
oh lord of mercy ! Kai see wetin Nigeria's dey use their brain do.

Two fingers in the air.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by tshegs19: 7:34am On Jan 09, 2014
o/
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by penny01502: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2014
I got glo #1000 on 2007 since then the luck has'nt come my way again
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Adedayolayo(f): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2014
It's possible. Years back when I was selling rechard cards, I encountered that. I had some nasty experience with glo card. Then a pack consist of ten cards, the moment I sell some, others would then be difficult because the numbers would have been guessed and loaded. I later discovered that the numbers are in arithmetical progression. I refused selling to those that did not allow me to load the card for them. Thank God, Glo has changed the patterns now
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2014
I just tried to guess one after reading this topic
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by ceejayluv(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Jakeattah:
U've got a point but that lottery is another issue entirely
Yeah , but statistically speaking, the lottery is as minutely probable.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Tafidah(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2014
barackodam:

in how many ways can a bla bla bla.... I hate dt topic, na Casio calculator dey bail me out for exams

Aswear na die I hate am die
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Boris03: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
Many bounced or used cards pin are covered up wit network disorder.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Holluwertoby(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
My Elder Brother once succeeded in doing it, it was a GLO N150 den.
Though av tried countless tyms buh havnt succeeded once.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Joshuadon: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked NEVA WORK FOR ME BEFORE
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by landinfo: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
I rememba btw di yr 06/07, one girl 4 compound wey i bin liv 4 sch load emtyhen #1500.
TRUE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download A Whatsapp For Nokia Phones. / Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison / Download Your Mobile DSTV For YOUR PHONES..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.