Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Divorced Women In Nigeria - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorced Women In Nigeria (15066 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by coogar: 12:37am On Jan 09, 2014
mgbeketoto:

Mba nu!!!

Siddon for NL dey do "MARRIAGE IS SWWWWEEET"!
NL GO SOOON SHOW YOU WHIIIIIIIIIIIIN for both ears! kiss
Siddon for NL dey make noise from thread to thread you YEAR?

Dem go soon hellep you celebrate your DIEvorce laff ya azzzzzzze wella-wella! cheesy
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiior!!!!!

this is a terrible thing to say to a newlywed. if you are not happy she's married, then tape it shut & stop prophesying evil on an innocent woman. don't you have any decorum in your body & act your age for once?

9 Likes

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by mgbeketoto: 12:40am On Jan 09, 2014
coogar:

this is a terrible thing to say to a newlywed. if you are not happy she's married, then tape it shut & stop prophesying evil on an innocent woman. don't you have any decorum in your body & act your age for once?

I don't believe I addressed you.
I do not believe this is any of your business either.
She can write for herself.
YOU GET LOST! kiss

How are my personal exchanges with her any of your concern?
I do believe I congratulated her on her marriage. . .WHEN I FELT SHE WAS A REAL POSTER!
I have since DELETED ALL THOSE GULLIBLE POSTS! kiss

I don't think so anymore. . .I HAVE A HUANCH HE/SHE IS A FRAUD. . . I DON'T BELIEVE THOSE ARE ACTUALLY HER PICTURES! kiss
Unlike most of YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEETARDS. . .I AM NOT SO EASILY FOOLED BY PICTURES.

If you had any common sense in that your BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOCK head. . . you would pay CLOSE AND careful attention to POSTS instead of 'hips that lie'!

Does she sound like a NEWLY-WED?
Only in your village NEWLY-WEDS SLEEP ON NL AND ADVERTIZE THEIR AZZES FROM THREAD TO THREAD WITH GROOMS AWAY FROM HOME!

Ha!

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT JACKAL! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by coogar: 12:44am On Jan 09, 2014
mgbeketoto:

I don't believe I addressed you.
I do not believe this is any of your business either.
She can write for herself.
YOU GET LOST! kiss

you don't need to reply me to get shot - how dare you say rubbish about her marriage? how was your own marriage? that you have been through 3 divorces do not mean everyone else would chart the same course - it simply means you are grossly irresponsible as a woman & as a mother.

i cringe every time you type nonsense on this board - it's like watching a teen lose her virginity but 2 hours longer. we are a happy family here, don't pollute this place with your failure.

yes, we can diss here & there at times but crossing the line by speaking about her marriage is bang out of order. get a life, you fücking old hag!

9 Likes

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by mgbeketoto: 12:46am On Jan 09, 2014
coogar:

you don't need to reply me to get shot - how dare you say rubbish about her marriage? how was your own marriage? that you have been through 3 divorces do not mean everyone else would chart the same course A it just means you are grossly irresponsible as a woman & as a mother.

i cringe every time you type nonsense on this board - it's like watching a teen lose her virginity but 2 hours longer. we are a happy family here, don't pollute this place with a failure.

yes, we can diss here & there at times but crossing the line by speaking about her marriage is bang out of order. get a life, you fücking old hag!

Excuse me.
THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! kiss

Obvously. . .NEWLY WEDS come far and in between in your village.
YOU COULD NOT SPOT ONE EVEN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT1
I said good night! kiss

1 Like

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by coogar: 12:49am On Jan 09, 2014
mgbeketoto:
How are my personal exchanges with her any of your concern?
I do believe I congratulated her on her marriage. . .WHEN I FELT SHE WAS A REAL POSTER! I don't think so anymore. . .if indeed THOSE ARE ACTUALLY HER PICTURES!
Unlike most of YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEETARDS. . .I AM NOT SO EASILY FOOLED BY PICTURES.
If you had any common sense in that your BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOCK head. . . you would pay CLOSE AND careful attention to POSTS instead of 'hips that lie'!
Does she sound like a NEWLY-WED?
Only in your village NEWLY-WEDS SLEEP ON NL AND ADVERTIZE THEIR AZZES FROM THREAD TO THREAD WITH GROOMS AWAY FROM HOME!
Ha!
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT JACKAL! kiss

no....you don't tell me when to stop. you have some silly fanbase here gassing you up to type balderdash & i don't care about you and your army of lunatics.

stay away from this section if all you can talk about is doom's day & your fantasy vacations to mars & jupiter. after 3 divorces with £4000 net income from child support, who wouldn't afford a trip to pluto?

fück off my sight - you epitomise all that is wrong with the nigerian woman. you target peace loving posters & bully them - who does that?

8 Likes

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by mgbeketoto: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2014
coogar:

no....you don't tell me when to stop. you have some silly fanbase here gassing you up to type balderdash & i don't care about you and your army of lunatics.

stay away from this section if all you can talk about is doom's day & your fantasy vacations to mars & jupiter. after 3 divorces with £4000 net income from child support, who wouldn't afford a trip to pluto?

fück off my sight - you epitomise all that is wrong with the nigerian woman.

There we go again!
Please. . .LEARN TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS JACKAL! kiss
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by coogar: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2014
mgbeketoto:
Excuse me.
THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! kiss

Obvously. . .NEWLY WEDS come far and in between in your village.
YOU COULD NOT SPOT ONE EVEN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT1
I said good night! kiss

i don't care - if she says she's married then she's married. is it out of place that she can get married & be on NL? what's your business if she's not married?

are you not married too? why are you here? don't you have a husband to fück too? i don't blame you but the silly posters that have their tongues licking your ovulates. i don't know loretta from adam but i can speak for her if others won't.

mgbeketoto:
There we go again!
Please. . .LEARN TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS JACKAL! kiss

i will mind my business when you stop bullying others. pick someone your own size, your own age & then trade blows till tomorrow. leave the civilians alone.

8 Likes

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by mgbeketoto: 12:56am On Jan 09, 2014
alutacontinua:

Lmao grin grin grin
Me sef wey dey one kain village lyk dt, d mere fact dt I have constant electricity, water and internet don dey make me plan my no-return ticket! undecided

Nigeria is a beautiful place and I am proud of d country but some tinz no just be it. There are wonderful tinz abt d country but somethings are nothing close to wonderful! Looking down on a divorcee is definitely not one of the wonderfuls!

@mgbeke, why do I like the 2014 version of you more?

Phew, u scared me with that ur New year gift to Nairaland! lipsrsealed

Nigeria is a beautiful place for PEOPLE who find beauty in it!
I don't. . . NEVER WILL! kiss
You like my 2014 version of moi. . . BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER ON AND OFF NL! cool
As for the NEW YEAR GIFT TO NL. . . .

mu ha ha ha ha ha ha

What can I say UNTO MY LORD. . . . My sweeeeeet H-Agnostic LORD. . . .

E se BABA! grin
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 09, 2014
Thanks oga coogar.
That woman wants to give me high B.P
I don't even know what I did to her. smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by mgbeketoto: 1:04am On Jan 09, 2014
coogar:

you don't need to reply me to get shot - how dare you say rubbish about her marriage? how was your own marriage? that you have been through 3 divorces do not mean everyone else would chart the same course A it just means you are grossly irresponsible as a woman & as a mother.

i cringe every time you type nonsense on this board - it's like watching a teen lose her virginity but 2 hours longer. we are a happy family here, don't pollute this place with a failure.

The ones you have SUCKING YOUR DANE BALLS in and out of NL nko?
Not my business really!
I don't givva phock about YOU or your juvenile opinions.
So PHOCK OFF MY POSTS!
I don't notice your IRRRRRRRRRRRRRITATING POSTS either. . .WHY DO YOU READ MINE?

I say PHOCK OFF! I don't see you AND YOU AND YOUR DENSE 'OLORI OKO ATI OBO' PEPPER-SOUP GANG. . .AND YOU DON'T SEE ME!!!!

O defender of NEWLY WEDS! kiss

lorretta u: Time to create an alternate account. angry

Now everybody knows my face. E go hard make I delve into those juicy details without feeling shy. smiley

P.S who knows much about role-playing. I've got a naughty idea. But I need a pro to help me.
I love those sexxy sluttty nurse outfits with thongs to match. How do I go about it?

In the typical POLYMONIKERING NL style. . .'it' is thinking of disappearing. . . PLEASE GO AND HELP LOOK FOR A 'SLUTTY' NURSE'S OUTFIT so you can salivate more!

*SKE LE EWUUUUUUU*!

1 Like

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by mgbeketoto: 1:06am On Jan 09, 2014
lorretta u: Thanks oga coogar.

HA!!!! You keep exposing YOUR IGNORANCE KE! grin

Please. . .I am done with your matter o!
Carry go abeg.
DON'T SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU! kiss

If you are a true NEWLY-WED. . . TAKE YOUR BUSINESS OUT OF NL. . . . !

lorretta u: Time to create an alternate account. angry

Now everybody knows my face. E go hard make I delve into those juicy details without feeling shy. smiley

P.S who knows much about role-playing. I've got a naughty idea. But I need a pro to help me.
I love those sexxy sluttty nurse outfits with thongs to match. How do I go about it?

HA! O ti o. . . . NEWLY WEDS OF IGBO LAND GE GBU KWE NMADU!!! CHAI!!!!! cry

All the best! kiss

Thread derailed sufficiently. . .UNFOLLOWED AND COMPUTER SANITIZED! grin

1 Like

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by coogar: 1:15am On Jan 09, 2014
mgbeketoto:
The ones you have SUCKING YOUR DANE BALLS in and out of NL nko?
Not my business really!
I don't givva phock about YOU or your juvenile opinions.
So PHOCK OFF MY POSTS!
I don't notice your IRRRRRRRRRRRRRITATING POSTS either. . .WHY DO YOU READ MINE?

because you are a disgrace to womanhood! even if you're paid to troll on a forum, you are doing more than you are being paid. what kinda mother are you? how would you feel in years to come when your kids start reading such vile comments about their mother? don't you have any shame?

I say PHOCK OFF! I don't see you AND YOU AND YOUR DENSE 'OLORI OKO ATI OBO' PEPPER-SOUP GANG. . .AND YOU DON'T SEE ME!!!!
O defender of NEWLY WEDS! kiss
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1579818&post=20765066

you are a product of a broken home - so one hand i can understand why you are wrongly wired. no, you fück off - you have no rights to even call anyone a slüt after the irresponsible life you have led. if dïcks could fly, your mouth would be busier than heathrow.

In the typical POLYMONIKERING NL style. . .'it' is thinking of disappearing. . . PLEASE GO AND HELP LOOK FOR A 'SLUTTY' NURSE'S OUTFIT so you can salivate more!

*SKE LE EWUUUUUUU*!

whoever placed this curse on you shall die a very violent death. you are 50, you have outgrown this place - go to a retirement home & jolly with retireees.

how can you be a senior citizen & still think you are 17? your time has passed - tough luck you were born in the wrong decade when there was no internet to display your worn-out brêasts. leave this zone for the youths - your time has passed.

it's no trouble....
just ignore her. let her find her own size. she's probably twice your age!

8 Likes

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by dynamicbuzz(f): 1:22am On Jan 09, 2014
why would an old lady be behaving so immature? it really baffles me, she even looks older than my mum. na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 09, 2014

You too relocate where your mates flock ( babymama's thread & co) and have fun there.

You choose to have high BP & bullied if that's what you want.

1 Like

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by coogar: 1:29am On Jan 09, 2014
Ewuro707:
You too relocate where your mates flock ( babymama's thread & co) and have fun there.

You choose to have high BP & bullied if that's what you want.

so she cannot post freely anywhere she pleases? this section is bullshyte - i am going to write a terrible letter tgirl4real tomorrow to clean this place up. there are cliques, cabals, hypocrisy, cowards, etc?

personally, i believe everyone should be able to post freely moreso the civilians who don't look for anyone's trouble. if halotti had attacked babymama or someone who can give it back, i wouldn't even bother.

i hate bullying....

4 Likes

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 09, 2014
You misunderstood me.

I never said she's not free to post anywhere. Why must she respond to every bully posts? Why can't she just ignore her. Isn't that what we just preached to the OP? undecided

1 Like

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by coogar: 1:37am On Jan 09, 2014
Ewuro707: You misunderstood me.

I never said she's not free to post anywhere. Why must she respond to every bully posts? Why can't she just ignore her. Isn't that what we just preached to the OP? undecided

because she's peace-loving.
loretta is the victim here - she shouldn't be blamed. when the cabal were after your life, did you ignore them?

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 09, 2014
coogar:

loretta is the victim here - she shouldn't be blamed. when the cabal were after your life, did you ignore them?

I agree she's the victim but will still blame her for going back and forth when she can easily ignore.
Don't compare me with Lorreta , she's still a cocoon.

Thanks anyways for butting in.
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by PureOhio(f): 1:49am On Jan 09, 2014
coogar:

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 09, 2014
^^ yeah yeah very funny angry
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by coogar: 1:58am On Jan 09, 2014
Ewuro707:
I agree she's the victim but will still blame her for going back and forth when she can easily ignore.
Don't compare me with Lorreta , she's still a cocoon.

Thanks anyways for butting in.

what's a cocoon? grin

1 Like

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 09, 2014
You know what it is.
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 09, 2014
grin
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by coogar: 2:13am On Jan 09, 2014
Ewuro707: You know what it is.

i really dunno what it is. my understanding of what cocoon means is an enclosure, a cage, a case, etc. i don't see how loretta is an enclosure but then what do i know? grin
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 09, 2014
coogar:

Buahahahahahahahaha. Oh I love you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 09, 2014
coogar:

i really dunno what it is. my understanding of what cocoon means is an enclosure, a cage, a case, etc. i don't see how loretta is an enclosure but then what do i know? grin

Now you know.

Nite.
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Ngokafor(f): 7:24am On Jan 09, 2014
I absolutely agree with op...with few exceptions here and there,divorced women in Nigeria are looked down on and scorned as 'failures' who could not keep their homes.This is regardless of the fact that their husbands could be monsters(which is often the case).Reasons why lots of married women would die first(as in literally!!) in Naija before they leave their husband no matter how bad he is.

......Single ladies and to a large extent widows are not spared from this negative steretype just because they have no man in their lives...as a matter of fact calling someone an 'old divorcee' or 'old spinster' is percieved as a form insult by the aggressor and victim alike .
.....The average Nigerian mentality is warped and twisted on a lot issues..sad but true.

1 Like

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Ballotti: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2014
Back to topic. . . HALLELUJAH! kiss
Next please. cool

I don't know what the fuss is all about.
If the 'divorced' women are insulted. . .LET THEM INSULT BACK. . . haba!
Are there marriages in Nigeria?

I have always maintained that there are MORE SHAM MARRIAGES IN NIGERIA THAN REAL MARRIAGES. . .

Even the ones in POLYGAMOUS BARNS AND CHICKEN COOPS will claim marriage too with 10 women sharing one blokos!

Abiola R.I.P was a married man with 13% bastards for his legacy. . . . .with 4 wives(MAXED OUT) and JABRATA CONCUBINES!!!!
Do we read the testimonials of MAMA IYABO. . .about PAPA IYABO?

How many we go judge?

Bottomline. . . it is what you choose to answer that matters. . . STICKS AND STONES! kiss

1 Like

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2014
Thread officially derailed.

Moving on...
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by toyinolaigbe: 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
May God help us in her marriage, what I know is that , it is good to pray very well b4 chosen life partner, because marriage its not a joking matter , divorce is not a good thing, particularly in our society. Pple will look at u as if u hav committed a great sin. only God can help women. It is well
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by peggykorol(f): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lorreta i never wanted you to upload your weddings pics
It was too late
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by pickabeau1: 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
The pics were lovely..

You should not bother with calotti

She's on her own lane

Its the fanboys n girls I don't get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back / Wearing A Wedding Ring: A Tradition Or A Necessity? / When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.